Josephine’s Basement Boudoir

I continue to slowly move around the room stopping as I do. My back to the clamped owner of the establishment.. I stop at the St Andrew's cross and eye it.. running my fingers along the fine wooden handy work.. down one angle of the X and up the other.

"They tell me that you were once a Domina of note, possibly of some noble stock. That you ran the finest dungeon in the whole region and that many had visited you for your special touch."

I turn slowly to face her.

"I think that we can work out an arrangement to open this back up. I will make you an offer. However, I will expect that you will come along with any deal, to maintain this place and to provide the services that I will require..

I walk over toward where you are

"Now let me see those floggers"

Floggers.jpg

I eye the impressive collection of floggers and grab each handle to feel the grip.. I find one I like, firm thick handle, red and black leather. I rotate my wrists and spin the flogger, then with a quick flick into thin air I smile as I look into the proprietors eyes.. I run the soft tethers up her arms, over her shoulders and across her supple breasts and erect nipples..

"On your knees, come follow me to the cross, let's begin our negotiations".

I shudder, groaning lowly as you caress me with the leather strands from the flogger. I wonder if you, like me, can smell the musk rising from my sodden womanhood.

"On your knees," you command. "Come, follow me to the cross; let's begin our negotiations."

Like a Medieval penitent, I proceed across the rough carpeted floor on my knees. my arms hanging loosely on each side, my full naked torso fully exposed to your view.

I shudder, groaning lowly as you caress me with the leather strands from the flogger. I wonder if you, like me, can smell the musk rising from my sodden womanhood.

"On your knees," you command. "Come, follow me to the cross; let's begin our negotiations."

Like a Medieval penitent, I proceed across the rough carpeted floor on my knees. my arms hanging loosely on each side, my full naked torso fully exposed to your view.

Turning back to look at you shuffling along on your knees, I pull you slowly onward. I note how you maintain a rigid posture with your torso perfectly vertical as we move slowly across the floor. your head is held high, neck encased in your secured collar. your body control seemingly a vestige of your once proud and noble upbringing. your eyes focus ahead until I turn to face you at which point you avert them, looking downward in deference. As I peer down at you, I can't help but notice your perfectly formed breasts with small nipples, now erect and encased in clamps. I take a step towards you and lift your chin slowly, gently but with purpose, using my forefinger and thumb. I look deeply into your eyes for the first time and am pleased by what I perceive is as your eager surrender. I stroke your cheek and pull back your hair as I lift up your head to meet my gaze.

"Open your mouth", I command, speaking slowly in almost a whispered tone.

I place the flogger handle in your open mouth, then push your jaw closed around it. Reaching down, I undo the clamps on your nipples with my now free hand and place them on the table. I trace the swollen left one, before pinching it between my fingers and pulling it slightly upward, rubbing it slowly as I do. I am focused on you as I do so, noting any reaction that my touch will elicit.

"I can already tell that we will enjoy our time together my good girl and that you will be happy to take whatever I may offer."

I pull on your nipple a bit harder now to lift you to your feet and then two steps forward to the base of the St Andrew's cross.

"Here is where we will reach our understanding of what I expect"

Last edited:

Your confident caresses punctuated by each pinch and tug already has me aching with desire. I must focus to maintain the weight of the flogger between my teeth as tiny moans and mewls rise from my throat when you pull me to my feet.

"Here is where we will reach our understanding of what I expect," you state as you back me against the cross. I almost answer verbally, and have to jerk my face forward to regain the handle in my mouth. Then I simply nod my assent.

Back