a Master's Ring (V.4)

With Elizabeth's hands pinned behind her, there was nothing she could do as Edward's cock punished her pussy. And while she couldn't do anything about it, Edward knew his first sibling was thoroughly enjoying it. Her heavy breathing matched his and when he requested she tell him her fantasies, he didn't have to wait long for her response. Her words spilled out as if they were always on the tip of her tongue, eager to say them but waiting for the right time.

He moaned as she told him how she wanted them to go to Professor Bryant's office where he first laid eyes on her sucking the professor's cock until he was absolutely trembling with desire. He pictured in his brain how she kneeled between the professor's legs but now he was imagining it was his cock she was worshipping. "I would love having you between my thighs Elizabeth, doing what you did to the professor ....." his breathing was getting a bit more intense as he added, "I would control you ..... having you do every trick you can do and maybe even more" He pushed his cock deep inside her, holding it for a second. "And .... and maybe I might just have the professor make an unannounced return to his office and watch you just as he knew I had to watch you and him."

He could feel the sensations in his cock growing stronger as she told him she wanted him to find her ..... rip her clothes from her body .... throw her over his shoulder and carry her through the house in plain sight of the other siblings and call out to the ones who are not privy to seeing their nakedness prancing to the bedroom ..... and then ravishing her body calling out as loud as he could to all the other siblings. His hips bucked and he felt a tremor tear through him at the thought of being a caveman in a house full of siblings who would pleasure themselves just thinking and knowing what he was doing to his first sibling.
Her orgasm affected him as he continued to plunge deep inside her. He felt her pussy pulsing hard and convulsing around his hardness. Her arms were still pinned behind her, his arm wrapped around her throat while his heavy breath filled her ear, knowing he too was feeling the oncoming explosion. He held her tightly as her body shook and quivered wildly against the counter.

It was as though she wanted him to really know what she wanted as she continued her litany of fantasies. It was like her brain was working overtime, spilling whatever fantasy that flew around in her head. He was getting very close as she told him about Madison and her on his bed and he was ...kissing...licking...fingering them and then they'd do the same to him ...... putting on a show for his enjoyment. He could feel her brain thinking of other kinky things they could do as she told him he would sit in his chair like a sultan watching them play together ..... seeing her finger Madison and then lick her clit until she orgasmed while he stroked his cock as they crawled to him. It was too much, thinking of the two siblings kissing and worshipping his cock. He closed his eyes seeing their lips sliding up and down his cock and then they were taking turns sucking as much of his cock as they could until he exploded.

The thought of exploding was too much for Edward. He let her free and as she bent over the counter, he grabbed her hips and thrust a few more times until there was no stopping the inevitable ending. Gasping for air, his body tensed .... his eyes closed ..... and then his cock unleashed a copious amount of his seed deep inside his first sibling, feeling his legs become a bit weak as he leaned over her.

They were both breathing hard and Edward was surprised that Elizabeth was still reeling off more fantasies. Telling him she wanted him to pull out of her and shoot his seed all over her body for Madison to lick every drop and then they would show him how they share and then he would drag another sibling ..... fuck her and then cum all over her for her and Madison to lick her clean and watch the three of them share his cum.

He was starting to feel his orgasm ebb as she continued, saying, "I want to suck your cock...get it all slobbery...so it will be well lubed for you to fuck Madison's asshole right above me...I want to eat her out as you fuck her...I want to suck your balls as you unload in her ass...then lick up every drop that leaks out."
He smiled as she told him she had many more and that he would have to share one of his for everyone of hers. "I too have so many fantasies that I want to explore with you and the other siblings. His mind was ablaze with kinky scenes but he could tell she was tired and so was he.
She had told him earlier that she had her own bedroom next to his but he didn't want her sleeping alone, not tonight. This had been a long day with the ceremony and the sex in his bedroom and now he wanted to lay with her in his arms. "I want you to spend the night in my bed."

Pulling her into his arms, they kissed and then grabbed the rest of the uneaten sandwiches. He picked up their robes and threw them over his arm. There was no reason to put them on because in a few minutes they would be naked again. Walking down the hallway to his room, they could hear sounds coming from some of the other siblings rooms. It was the unmistakable sound of pleasure resounding in the hall and Edward could only imagine that some of the siblings had slipped out and watched them in the kitchen. The thought of them watching only fueled his fantasies.
In his bedroom, they quickly devoured the rest of the food before sliding into bed. He put his arm around Elizabeth's shoulders, feeling her body meld perfectly into his side. "You did such a masterful job with your fantasies ..... here is one that I want ....." He turned on his side to look into her deep blue eyes. "I want all the siblings in the house to form a circle with you and I in the center. We are making love as if we are two lovers being sacrificed to the gods. The siblings watch as we fuck and then as you lie on your back and I'm inside you, they begin to touch you and me all over before they turn on themselves for pleasure."
He kissed her softly on the lips and reiterated, "Like you ..... I have many fantasies that I want to share with you and my siblings." Her eyes began to close just as his were doing. It had been a very rewarding day and as sleep took hold, he wondered what excitement they would share tomorrow.

With Elizabeth's hands pinned behind her, there was nothing she could do as Edward's cock punished her pussy. And while she couldn't do anything about it, Edward knew his first sibling was thoroughly enjoying it. Her heavy breathing matched his and when he requested she tell him her fantasies, he didn't have to wait long for her response. Her words spilled out as if they were always on the tip of her tongue, eager to say them but waiting for the right time.

He moaned as she told him how she wanted them to go to Professor Bryant's office where he first laid eyes on her sucking the professor's cock until he was absolutely trembling with desire. He pictured in his brain how she kneeled between the professor's legs but now he was imagining it was his cock she was worshipping. "I would love having you between my thighs Elizabeth, doing what you did to the professor ....." his breathing was getting a bit more intense as he added, "I would control you ..... having you do every trick you can do and maybe even more" He pushed his cock deep inside her, holding it for a second. "And .... and maybe I might just have the professor make an unannounced return to his office and watch you just as he knew I had to watch you and him."

He could feel the sensations in his cock growing stronger as she told him she wanted him to find her ..... rip her clothes from her body .... throw her over his shoulder and carry her through the house in plain sight of the other siblings and call out to the ones who are not privy to seeing their nakedness prancing to the bedroom ..... and then ravishing her body calling out as loud as he could to all the other siblings. His hips bucked and he felt a tremor tear through him at the thought of being a caveman in a house full of siblings who would pleasure themselves just thinking and knowing what he was doing to his first sibling.
Her orgasm affected him as he continued to plunge deep inside her. He felt her pussy pulsing hard and convulsing around his hardness. Her arms were still pinned behind her, his arm wrapped around her throat while his heavy breath filled her ear, knowing he too was feeling the oncoming explosion. He held her tightly as her body shook and quivered wildly against the counter.

It was as though she wanted him to really know what she wanted as she continued her litany of fantasies. It was like her brain was working overtime, spilling whatever fantasy that flew around in her head. He was getting very close as she told him about Madison and her on his bed and he was ...kissing...licking...fingering them and then they'd do the same to him ...... putting on a show for his enjoyment. He could feel her brain thinking of other kinky things they could do as she told him he would sit in his chair like a sultan watching them play together ..... seeing her finger Madison and then lick her clit until she orgasmed while he stroked his cock as they crawled to him. It was too much, thinking of the two siblings kissing and worshipping his cock. He closed his eyes seeing their lips sliding up and down his cock and then they were taking turns sucking as much of his cock as they could until he exploded.

The thought of exploding was too much for Edward. He let her free and as she bent over the counter, he grabbed her hips and thrust a few more times until there was no stopping the inevitable ending. Gasping for air, his body tensed .... his eyes closed ..... and then his cock unleashed a copious amount of his seed deep inside his first sibling, feeling his legs become a bit weak as he leaned over her.

They were both breathing hard and Edward was surprised that Elizabeth was still reeling off more fantasies. Telling him she wanted him to pull out of her and shoot his seed all over her body for Madison to lick every drop and then they would show him how they share and then he would drag another sibling ..... fuck her and then cum all over her for her and Madison to lick her clean and watch the three of them share his cum.

He was starting to feel his orgasm ebb as she continued, saying, "I want to suck your cock...get it all slobbery...so it will be well lubed for you to fuck Madison's asshole right above me...I want to eat her out as you fuck her...I want to suck your balls as you unload in her ass...then lick up every drop that leaks out."
He smiled as she told him she had many more and that he would have to share one of his for everyone of hers. "I too have so many fantasies that I want to explore with you and the other siblings. His mind was ablaze with kinky scenes but he could tell she was tired and so was he.
She had told him earlier that she had her own bedroom next to his but he didn't want her sleeping alone, not tonight. This had been a long day with the ceremony and the sex in his bedroom and now he wanted to lay with her in his arms. "I want you to spend the night in my bed."

Pulling her into his arms, they kissed and then grabbed the rest of the uneaten sandwiches. He picked up their robes and threw them over his arm. There was no reason to put them on because in a few minutes they would be naked again. Walking down the hallway to his room, they could hear sounds coming from some of the other siblings rooms. It was the unmistakable sound of pleasure resounding in the hall and Edward could only imagine that some of the siblings had slipped out and watched them in the kitchen. The thought of them watching only fueled his fantasies.
In his bedroom, they quickly devoured the rest of the food before sliding into bed. He put his arm around Elizabeth's shoulders, feeling her body meld perfectly into his side. "You did such a masterful job with your fantasies ..... here is one that I want ....." He turned on his side to look into her deep blue eyes. "I want all the siblings in the house to form a circle with you and I in the center. We are making love as if we are two lovers being sacrificed to the gods. The siblings watch as we fuck and then as you lie on your back and I'm inside you, they begin to touch you and me all over before they turn on themselves for pleasure."
He kissed her softly on the lips and reiterated, "Like you ..... I have many fantasies that I want to share with you and my siblings." Her eyes began to close just as his were doing. It had been a very rewarding day and as sleep took hold, he wondered what excitement they would share tomorrow.

IC: Elizabeth Sommerset

-Saturday-

"Like you...I have many fantasies that I want to share with you and my siblings."

Drifting off in his arms together in Edward's bed Elizabeth thought about how lucky she was for the ring to have gone to such a remarkably kind and deep man. Professor Bryant had truly chosen the perfect successor for them all to inherit his ring. She thought of the fantasy he described already planning out the logistics to realize in full for him, her master. Due to their exertions soon sleep took both of them and they slept the dreamless sleep of the truly sated.

She awoke before he did as the rays of the morning sunlight streamed in from the windows overlooking the grand balcony to the right of Edward's big sultan-sized bed. Edward was still fast asleep, but one part of him seemed wide awake. He lay face up his mornng erection stiff and all too enticing to a mischeivous feeling first sibling. Elizabeth managed to slide herself under the bedsheet and down between her master's legs. There she began to make love to it. Kissing it from crown to base and then his balls leaving no inch of him unloved before taking him in her mouth. She was slow, sensual, leisurely in her fellatio this time. She took him down all the way inside her throat when he first began to stir awake. He commented about how her method of waking him up was far better and much more enjoyable than the crappy alarm clock he had in the college dorm room he'd been sleeping in until last night.

They stayed in bed for most of that morning. She rode him, cowgirl, he took her doggy stye, then spooning eachother staring into each other's eyes. Then finally they climbed out of bed to inaugurate the huge shower in his bathroom. She relished the honor of being able to soap and wash off her master's body, cleaning every inch and nook and cranny with reverent worshipful diligence. When he returned the favor it was only a matter of time before she was pinned against the glass her breasts, face, and hands making wet imprints in the steamed up surface as Edward hooked one leg over his arm to open her up as he drove her master's cock deep inside her with a intensity that made Elizabeth's head spin.

Once the shower was done, they dried off and Elizabeth was finally able to switch out those damned contacts for her glasses. Edward was still drying himself off when she looked over to him. He had his back turned. His cute little ass in full view. A mischeivous idea came to Elizabeth's mind. She took her towel spun it up and used it to smack that cute little but of her master. Edward's reaction made her giggle and she ran out of the bathroom still laughing and swinging the towel over her head like she was some war hero and it was her trophy of battle. Needless to say Edward was chasing right after her in hot pursuit for some sweet sweet payback.

She evaded capture from her vengeful master giving him a chase throughout his mansion all the way down to the basement level. She was cornered in front of the door to the dungeon. She was caught vainly struggling against him, but her free hand reached out and punched into the keypad next to the door to his new fully equipped dungeon. The sound of the lock disengaging made his eyes widen. She spent the next few hours strapped to one contraption or another as Edward acquainted himself with the many many implements inside. Crops, whips, clamps....she came three times just from seeing how much he was enjoying himself disciplining his mischievous first sibling not to be as uncouth to smack her master's bottom with a damp towel again.

The rest of saturday was a blur for her. In his office she'd been sprawled on top of his desk with Edward's head between her spread thighs using slow, sensual and torturous cunnilingus upon her sex. They skinny dipped in the pool, He had Elizabeth play him a round of billiards that wound up with her bent over the table his cock plowing into her from behind long before their game was even over. Together they cooked for their supper a tasty little pasta dish from a recipe on the internet. They were a great team, and they ate it out on the balcony outside his bedroom as the sun was setting on their Saturday with just the two of them. The evening air was a little chilly so they donned some clothing albeit haphazardly. She wore one of Edward's T-shirts, with a logo of some Indy band she'd never even heard emblazoned across the front. It was too big for her slender frame and threatened to keep sliding down one of her shoulders. It hung from her full breasts and reached down just far enough to cover her ass and pussy from the cold, but only just. She also wore some knee woolen high socks because of the chill. They cuddled together watching the day end and the stars emerge. They watched the college campus light up in the twilight. She pushed his empty pasta bowl away to mount him cowgirl style. They kissed as she rode him, but by the end of that round of sex she was set on the edge of the railing giving Edward the perfect height and angle for him to drive right into her. She came under the stars staring into her master's dark eyes.

-Sunday Morning-

When they awoke sunday morning came around they continued the growing tradition of showering together washing and cleaning them both. This time she was the one that pinned him against the glass as she reached around and stroked his hard cock. When he came he did so against the glass which after her own orgasm she dutifully cleaned off with her tongue.

After drying off and getting dressed in jeans and shirts they went downstairs where they were met with the smell of food being cooked coming from the kitchen. There they met an older woman still beautiful and could easily be confused for a woman of at least twelve years younger than her thrity-six years. On her finger was a white sibling ring and her wedding ring. Happily Elizabeth introduce their master to Bonnie Lowell, the Mother for his house.

31722445_new-hottie-naughty-baby-manchester-_photo_1_1706107015_big.jpg

Bonnie embraced him in a deep embrace that pressed her lushly soft curvy bounty right up against him and lingered holding him just a little too long, whispering something into his ear. Elizabeth did catch her hand reach below to cop a feel of Edward's but. She cleared her throat saying, "Uh Bonnie?"

Bonnie then broke off laughing it off with her introducing Edward to her family. Her husband Tyrone Lowell who sat at the kitchen island with a congenial smile for him. He seemed completely unbothered by his wife's attentions towards a younger man. They shook hands and Mr. Lowell explained his company renovated this house for Professor Bryant and to give a call if anything breaks. He'd come to find his people both very efficient and extremely discrete. Then their daughter little Hope. She was a little girl barely five years old and clearly the product of Mr. and Mrs. Lowell being biracial. She stepped up to this strange man she'd never seen before and Elizabeth held her breath as she looked him over. Her eyes centered on the black ring on Edward's finger and the connection was made. For all of Hope's four and a half years of life she only ever saw her godparent Professor Bryant wearing that ring. It was associated in her mind with someone she can impress with her coloring or playing with her barbies or giving her piggyback rides because everyone knew little Hope Lowell was a princess and astronaut and a lawyer and taxi cab driver...at least this week she was.

She smiled radiantly and pulled him over to show Master Edward how well she'd been coloring in her coloring book. Lastly leaning against the same area of the counter she'd sat upon Friday night was a teenaged blond girl in jeans and a pink hoodie. She'd been completely absorbed in her phone but now her head was up and she was staring at Edward, watching him frozen on the spot.

c072f13a1623f2f5fa4b4a32b29a06e95b9cb962.jpg

Sophie was the teenaged daughter of Bonnie and some unknown master that had visited Professor Bryant years ago to fulfill her mother's desire to have a baby, though she loved her stepfather Tyrone as if he was her actual father. She was also nearing the end of her programming to become a full-fledged sibling and only now in this moment feeling its most potent effects. She was watching Edward her eyes following everything he did. Elizabeth could tell she was focusing on his hands, specifically the black ring it wore on a finger as he good naturedly was coloring a picture of cowboy riding a T-rex with a blue crayon alongside Hope.

She and the girl's mother traded knowing glances with each other as they noted Sophie's breathing become heavier and rosy color tint her cheeks. She shook herself after a moment of staring and tried to get lost in her in the comfortable boundaries of her phone before her gaze inevitably were pulled up as if by gravity up to look upon the hottest man she'd ever seen before. Only this time somehow Edward knew instinctively he was being observed. When she looked up it was to match her eyes with his.

She stumbled through introducing herself to him. Her name was Sophie Lowell. His name was Mast-uh...she meant Edward..of course...of course. Her face turned beat red as the usually social and extroverted teen was reduced to a blushing and shy puddle of hormones in jeans and a hoodie in her future master's mere presence.

She and Bonnie exchanged another knowing look as Sophie tried holding a conversation with him standing still legs held together tightly. Poor girl, she was probably mortified by the dark wet spot discoloring the denim of her jeans between her thighs from how wet she was getting being in the same room with Edward. Having Edward speak to her. The cavalcade of previously unknown and alien erotic thoughts stampeding through her imagination while within a master's presence.

She shook herself telling him that she had to go...use the bathroom...no, she was fine...she just had to go.

Elizabeth and Bonnie shared another knowing look with each other. She was most likely racing off to the nearest bathroom to rip off her jeans and begin furiously masturbating to never before explored fantasies of the first man she'd ever met that turned her on so entirely and effortlessly to such an explosive degree. When she came Edward stopped discussing the functions of the house's security system with Tyrone before continuing on as if nothing had happened at all. He did give Elizabeth a sidelong glance though.

Bonnie sat down a plate of omelet's and bacon and a cup of orange juice for them all, but for Edward she cut the omelet and fed him piece by piece. He seemed offput by that at first but he was at least trying to be a sport about it.

Elizabeth was smiling thinking about Sophie. If all went well come Christmas morning Edward would wake to find a never before touched virgin new sibling named Sophie under his tree. She'd be a present all tied up with a bow for him to enjoy opening up.

After breakfast the Lowells left the mansion. Bonnie gave him another lingering hug followed with a affectionate kiss that grew more heated untl Bonnie broke it off laughing about it.

-Sunday Evening-

After Bonnie and the Lowell family left they had a little while to themselves. They made love again before hastily getting dressed for Edward's call with Yvonne Sedaris. Precisely on time the call came and Edward had to race into his office to pick it up. The voice on the other end was tinted with a faint Israeli accent. The master and sibling spoke for a good amount of time just getting to know one another. Elizabeth sat down on the desk as the two spoke admiring how efficiently Yvonne shifted between very provocative flirting to all business and back as they began to get into the meat and potatoes of just how much money Edward was now sitting on.

It was a good thing too. The bouts of flirtatious innuendo and banter was a life preserver in the water so he would not drown under the ocean of accounts, investments, and businesses he now owned. This went on for a few hours and Elizabeth was starting to drowse off when Edward finally hung up.

They didn't have a whole lot of time before Claire was to show up for her meeting that evening about being his Whip. So they snuck in a quickie in the living room where she was bent over the arm of the sofa as her master fucked her standing up.

The must've lost track of time or what else was going on. Neither of them saw a sultry redhead enter through the front door and leaned against the living room's entranceway watching the show. Her arms were crossed and she did not look too impressed.

Elizabeth pulled away the moment she saw Claire McHale observing them. Leaving Edward standing with his pants around his ankles and his cock erect and glistening with her pussy juice. She regarded him with clear disdain. "Don't stop on my account, 'Master'. Getting your rocks off with over two dozen willing women is what you 'really' signed up for, isn't it?"

"Claire," Elizabeth sounded off rising to her new master's defense, "Edward is still learning the responsibilities to being the master of his ring. It's unfair to judge hm so...so...soon."

"And if he wasn't from the outside you wouldn't have to treat him like he has only just now learning to swim, first sibling," She sneered. "He'd already would've been born in the water like all real masters should be."

It was then Edward asked her straight up why did she decide to be his Whip if she didn't believe he could be a real master.

She reached out and took Elizabeth by the hand. "Don't make the mistake of thinking we're all like she is, 'Master'. Dear sweet Elizabeth here was programmed by my mother. She was made to be the easy mode-whatever you're down for she'll be too almost automatically." Elizabeth scoffed at that. She was not just the easy mode, but Claire plowed onward, "Alot of the others of us will be hardmode for you. It will be a disaster zone when you decide you've had enough and turn your back on all of us, 'little boy'. Because I know and deep down you know this is too much for you, and I'll be here to look after all of these girls when you chicken out on them and break their soft little hearts."

Elizabeth took them down to the dungeon. This is where Claire detailed to Edward how she worked. He was not to interfere with her disciplinary actions. If he did his presence will automatically be a reward for any of these girls who needed her disciipline after being naughty When she was using the dungeon he was to stay out. If it really got his rocks off he could watch over the cameras inside. He was the supposed 'master' of the house after all. Short and sour she began head for the door shouldering him aside rather briskly.

61099b8708feb5a7488541fbc90e3a79.jpg

Saturday at the Mansion

The day turned out to be nothing less than a fuck-fest with Elizabeth. The day started with her deep throating him until he filled her with his seed. They stayed in bed having sex in many positions, her riding him cowgirl, him taking her doggy stye, then they spooned staring deep into each other's eyes. He thought they were done but Elizabeth had other ideas when they took their first shower together, cleaning each until the mood changed and they had to have one another again. He pinned her against the glass her breasts, face, and hands making wet imprints in the steamed up surface as he hooked one leg over his arm to open her up and drove his cock deep inside her, thrusting over and over until they were both sated, at least for the moment.

Edward liked the game of snapping towels, feeling the instant pain she inflicted before he sprinted after her as she ran around the mansion acting like a conquering hero until he caught her at the entrance to the dungeon. He had wanted to see the dungeon and he was spellbound looking at the equipment and toys available for playtime. He tied her to the spanking table, using crops, whips, on her creamy white bottom. Then restraining her to the overhead chains, using the nipple clamps and vibrators to make her cum. There were other pieces of equipment that he vowed to himself he would utilize on her or some other sibling.

The rest of Saturday was a whirlwind of sex throughout different places in the mansion. His office, the swimming pool, the billiards table. What was most memorable was not a single sibling was seen. It was as if Elizabeth told them before hand where they would be and they all steered clear of them. Not that he minded but he did hear the sounds of moans and groans from other parts of the mansion and knew some had secretly watched them. Then they had dinner on the balcony where they cuddled together watching the day end and the stars emerge before ending the perfect day with sex on the balcony.

Sunday - Meeting other Siblings
Sunday dawned bright and sunny and Edward loved the beginning of a tradition taking a shower with Elizabeth. Yesterday he pinned her against the steamy glass and today she pinned him, stoking his cock until he sent a torrent of cum on the glass and then watched as she dutifully cleaned it off with her tongue, telling him how good it was to start the day with his creamy jism.

After the shower, they walked hand in hand to the kitchen where he met Bonnie Lowell, the Mother for his house and a thirty-six year old blonde who looked way younger. He noticed the white sibling ring along with a wedding ring.

As she embraced him, pressing her lushly soft curvy bounty against him, she whispered in his ear while feeling her hand squeezing his butt. "I have heard so much about you Edward." He felt her hot breath in his ear. "I look forward to taking care of all your needs and fantasies." He remembered Elizabeth telling him how she'd dote on him like a mother and enjoy roleplaying as his MILF, sexy nurse, or maybe a genie he summoned from her lamp with three erotic wishes. He felt her hand squeezing his butt again until Elizabeth interrupted him.

When she released him, Bonnie introduced him to her family, husband Tyrone Lowell, who had a knowing smile on his face watching his wife tease the new Master. He learned that Tyrone's company renovated this house for Professor Bryant and to give a call if anything breaks.

Edward saw the smiling face of a young biracial girl, almost five, and was introduced to Hope who seemed mesmerized by his black ring. She led him to where she was coloring and he sat with her, coloring a picture of cowboy riding a T-rex when he noticed a young teenage girl.

He was introduced to Sophie who seemed completely flustered by his mere presence. Their eyes met and there was a connection but he remembered Elizabeth told him she was in her last year of her programming to be a sibling and he wondered when she would become his sibling. She looked so innocent but he felt he had the same impact on her when she excused herself and then as he talked to Tyrone, he heard the familiar sounds and knew she was masturbating in the bathroom.

He was a bit amused when Bonnie fed him his omelet and no one at the table seemed to think it was out of the norm for her. A couple times he felt her lips near his ear whispering that she would take really good care of him and soon. And then after breakfast, when the Lowell's were leaving she gave him another lingering hug with a very affectionate kiss. He felt her tongue sliding seductively into his mouth, teasing his tongue while he felt her hand slip casually to his bulge, giving it a nice squeeze. When she broke the kiss, Edward remembered her soft words that sent a thrill through him. "I'll see you soon Master Edward." And then the family was gone

Sunday Evening-

The rest of the day was filled with making love, walks and then making love again until it was time for his financial advisor to call. When he answered the phone the woman introduced herself as Yvonne Sedaris. Her faint Israeli accent seemed more erotic as she explained her role as a sibling and her financial background. She apologized for not showing up in person but assured him she would come to mansion soon. As they spoke, he could tell she was flirting and he was looking forward to meeting his lovely sibling in the flesh.

The sexy innuendoes traded between them set his sexual urges on fire and he wanted to quench them before he met Claire. From what Elizabeth told him, she was the one that really didn't think an outsider should be a Master and was not happy with Professor Bryant's choice.

He and Elizabeth walked into the living room and he bent her over the arm of the sofa, fucking her from behind and unaware that Claire was watching them, especially him. His first impression of the sultry redhead reminded him a stern taskmaster. She had her arms folded with a non-interest look on her face.

Her voice edged on scolding as she looked at his stiff cock, glistening with Elizabeth's juices. What intrigued him was the way her eyes never left his cock as she told him, "Don't stop on my account, 'Master'. Getting your rocks off with over two dozen willing women is what you 'really' signed up for, isn't it?"

He was about to speak but intervened as his first sibling, defending him, telling Claire he was still learning the responsibilities to being the master of his ring and that it was unfair to judge hm so soon. Edward appreciated Elizabeth's concern but it seemed to him Claire had it in for him. He remembered Elizabeth's words that she would fight him and he needed to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. He realized Claire had a real attitude hang up about him not being born into the society and he knew that soon they would clash and he had to be ready for it.

But for now, he asked her why she decided to be his Whip if she didn't believe he could be a real master. He listened as she told him about Elizabeth being easy, wanting to do whatever you want her to do. He could see that this upset Elizabeth but she remained silent as Claire talked about the other siblings and how he will let them down and he bristled when she called him little boy. She had already made up her mind that he would fail and leave the society, leaving her to pick up the pieces.
Claire wanted them to go to the dungeon and so Elizabeth led the way and Edward could see she was still upset. In the dungeon, Claire told Edward how she disciplined the siblings and he was to have no part of it. This was her thing and only her thing and she disciplined as she saw fit to do.

He bristled again when she told him when she was using the dungeon, he was to stay out and he could get his rocks off by watching on the monitors outside. He was told by both Professor Bryant and Elizabeth that his was his mansion and he was the Master of the house. Even though he had been here a few days, he was learning fast what some of his responsibilities were to include. And kowtowing to Claire was not one of them.

He knew the fight was coming and he remembered all the words Elizabeth told him about how to handle her. When she felt she was finished and headed to the door, she shouldered him as if to indicate she was the mistress of the house because she was the Whip.

Just as she passed, he reached around her, his arm locking about her neck and dragging her back to him. He had venom in his tone as he hissed in her ear. "You and I are going to come to an arrangement and it is one you won't like. Now is not the time but soon you and I will square off and you had better bring your very best because you'll need it and when we are done and you are defeated, you will apologize to Elizabeth and you will respect me because I don't plan on leaving."

With that he pushed her out the door and closed it. Turning to Elizabeth, he told her, "Get out of your clothes. We have some unfinished business when Claire interrupted us.

IC: Claire McHale

Claire locked herself in her room and paced in a raging huff. She was furious. Her whole body was shaking, vibrating, with the energy of her rage she could only just barely contain. She was breathing heavily on words she should have said, wanted to have said, but was too taken aback with Edward's sheer audacity.

"You and I are going to come to an arrangement, and it is one you won't like. Now is not the time but soon you and I will square off and you had better bring your very best because you'll need it and when we are done and you are defeated, you will apologize to Elizabeth, and you will respect me because I don't plan on leaving."

His words echoed through her head. She remembered being trapped with his arm around her neck. His body right up against hers. She could feel his hardness pressing against her ass. Hear the desire in his tone, barely being held back with superhuman discipline. She was shocked when it happened, utterly helpless in his arms. There was the shame of how it effected her.
She should've fought back, but it'd happened too quickly. All she did was clutch his arm to vainly try and pull it away.

"You and I are going to come to an arrangement, and it is one you won't like. Now is not the time but soon you and I will square off and you had better bring your very best because you'll need it and when we are done and you are defeated, you will apologize to Elizabeth, and you will respect me because I don't plan on leaving."

She collapsed onto her bed and set about punching her pillow imagining it was the smug arrogant face of one Edward Wellington. He deserved it. He was nothing. He was a pretender, a usurper....he was...he was...fucking hard as a brick against her ass...that fucking asshole. He was enjoying treating her like he owned her, like he could use her however he wanted, and didn't care if she did not want him to. It wouldn't have mattered to him if she had tried to fight back against being so roughly treated. Part of her wondered if he even wanted her to fight him, like that would've made that dick pressing against her buttocks even harder. What a fucking piece of shit for a master....

Instead of pulling his arm she should've reached up to claw out his eyes. That would've shown that son of a bitch she couldn't be manhandled so easily. Yeah, then she wouldn't have arched her back to press her ass into his erection. She wouldn't have gotten so fucking wet hearing his words.

God damn his words. They wouldn't leave her alone. She couldn't get them out of her head.

"So, Edward Wellington," She said tossing the pillow stand in for his smug stupid face across the room, "We're going to come to an arrangement." Her hands ripped off her top and threw it after the pillow. "One I'm not gonna like, huh?" Her cut-off jean shorts were tossed after it. "We're gonna fight...and you just assume I'm going to lose, huh?"

She opened the top drawer of her nightstand and pulled out the biggest vibrator she owned. It was big enough to be close to the size of the cock she'd felt pressing against her ass.

She tried imagining Professor Bryant, but inevitably her dream master became his face, that arrogant son of a bitch outsider-Edward Wellington. He'd come for her here. He'd just stroll into her room like he owned the place, like he owned her. He'd strip her clothes off and throw her onto her own bed naked for him. She'd try to get away from him, but he'd take her ankles her drag her back across her bed to just where he'd take her. Then she'd fight him, punch, kick, bite, scratch...just struggle for several minutes against a man that could take it, relished her fighting him. Then eventually he'd force her legs open for that hard cock.

Her hand was around her own neck, imagining it was that smug fucking asshole's. Her fingers squeezed as she'd be forced to look up into his eyes as the vibrator at its highest speed rammed into her simmering sex. It felt so good. Claire hated it, hated him.

"Fuck you...Edward..." She croaked out as her hips lifted up to meet the thrust of her vibrator standing in for that hard fucking cock she'd felt earlier. "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you...god...fuck me...use me...fucker...please god...own me...master!"

She was such a bad sibling. If she caught any of her fellow siblings using such a disdainful tone towards their master, or saying such disrespectful things to him as she had towards Edward...well...she'd immediately be on them. She'd have forced them to open all seven of the inner doors. That's what she deserved. To have even the black door of the new moon opened wide for her to wallow within.

As the vibrator and the fantasy of how that 'coming to an arrangement' with the new owner of her master's ring brought her closer and closer to a truly epic orgasm tears welled in her eyes. She was such a bad, bad, bad sibling. She should be sorry, but Claire could not.

Edward Wellington was an outsider, and thus incapable of being a true master.

Then the orgasm was upon her and all but Edward's words were torn away.

"Get out of your clothes. We have some unfinished business when Claire interrupted us."

She was already naked before he finished his sentence. She smiled to him as she made her way towards the pillory in the dungeon. "That was good, master. You handled Claire perfectly. You couldn't abide her challenges of you without acting. The very idea speaking to you like that...she may not agree with letting outsiders be masters, but god damn it, she's still a sibling."

With that she bent over and placed her wrists and neck in the holes of the pillory. She loved the fact that Edward took the time to make sure her hair wouldn't get caught or in her face, and even pushed her glasses up after they'd slid down her nose. Then he closed the pillory locking her in place. From the fucking that ensued afterwards she could tell there was a fire, and intensity in Edward's actions. One half was fucking her but the other was furiously working out how to change Claire's mind and show her he earned the ring and title of master. She came twice from his forceful pounding and tormenting her hanging breasts. Then still hard and coated with her juices he stepped around the pillory. Looking up at him she encouraged him, "I believe in you, Edward. You are my master. You deserve that ring."

Hearing that he bent down and gave her the sweetest most romantic kiss before rising back up to proceed to give her the hard throatfucking that drove him to the point of climax. When he went he pulled out to spray all over her face and glasses.

He released her and she cleaned up before they headed back upstairs to Edward's room. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

----------------Monday-----

They awoke earlier in the morning than before. Classes were resuming that day, and they had to get dressed and head back to campus. As was their tradition they showered together and after washing her master completely she soaped up her body and asked him to lie down. Then Elizabeth lay on top of him rubbing her slippery suds covered body over him particularly his cock. She slid down between his legs and enveloping his erection between her breasts to give him a tittyfuck to go to school on. When he came her face was painted with his come all over again.

They dried off and got dressed and left the mansion to walk down the lane towards the college campus. It was a path that took them coincidentally enough right up along the sorority house. There Edward met a few of her sorority sisters who would be his siblings.

First was Madison who had just gotten back from her daily workout in the school's gym.

anllela-sagra-crzdi514ew-540x673.jpg

She jumped at the chance to be with Edward even for something as unsexy as breakfast with the other siblings with their new master present. Anything to have Edward continue to look at her toned, tight, athletic body. Elizabeth was sure her best friend would've preferred his hands rather than his eyes, but shameless gluttons made for poor complaints. The next siblings he met were the twins, Mindy and Cindy.

GFzmofXXwAAmheM.jpg

They had just awakened and come down for breakfast in their matching red nightgowns surprised to see Edward there. They knew each other because Edward was in their biology class. Although they'd barely spoke he would find the identical girls to both be very affable and adept conversationalists. Lastly stumbling down the steps and into the kitchen was a bleary eyed Shaylee.

54af79eb71622ee78e3c8c9c3f9971df.jpg

She wore only her panties and a long sleeve shirt and froze in place the moment she saw Edward there.

"Master?" She stood staring at him trying to straighten bedraggled hair to make a better impression on Edward than the slovenly one he was currently getting of her. Unfortunately Marc who was right behind her and hadn't realized she'd stopped bumped right into her making her stumble. He was only in his boxers and clearly had spent the night with Shaylee since one of her ties was still tied to his wrist.

"Sorry, Shaylee," He said catching her and helping her get her feet under her, "I didn't realize master was here."

Elizabeth chuckled walking over to the kitchen cabinets. "I thought I should stop hogging our master so much and let my fellow siblings at least speak with Edward." She opened the cabinet and began pulling out whatever boxes of cereal the sorority house had. "Sit down, guys. We have class in about an hour, but you can all get to know him until then."

She waited until they were all seated at the kitchen table before asking, "Edward which would you prefer? We have Honey nut Cheerios, Fruit Loops, or Corn flakes?"

Sunday Night with Elizabeth in the dungeon

He was still fuming after he muscled Claire out of the dungeon as he watched Elizabeth walk towards the pillory. She knew the right bondage equipment needed to satisfy his seething anger. "That was good, master. You handled Claire perfectly. You couldn't abide her challenges of you without acting. The very idea speaking to you like that...she may not agree with letting outsiders be masters, but god damn it, she's still a sibling." Her words were right but they were not enough to suppress the rising anger he felt toward her.

He watched her settle her neck and wrists into the holes before he closed the pillory, locking her in place. He stepped back looking at her lovely face staring at him, but it was not her he was seeing, it was Claire. Moving behind her, it was Claire's ass that faced him and he felt his face burning as he smacked her perfect bottom until it was red.

The fucking that followed was more intense than he had done previously with Elizabeth but she was a trooper, moaning and calling out for him fuck her harder and make her cum. As he continued to thrust forcefully into her, he remembered Elizabeth's words on how to change Claire's mind about him. Don't restrain her .... fight her ... wrestle her down ..... take what she dishes out and fuck her hard ..... pull her hair ..... pin her arms behind her ..... choke her ... and make her cum on your fingers and cock. Elizabeth's words were blazed into her brain as he pummeled her pussy while leaning over her and torturing her breasts. They hung helplessly on the back side of the pillory and he gripped her nipples .... pinching .... pulling on them .... slapping her breasts, feeling her have an intense orgasm.

To relieve his own orgasm, he stood facing her, listening to her glowing words, "I believe in you, Edward. You are my master. You deserve that ring." After a deep sensual kiss, he stood, grabbed her hair and looking into her blue eyes, he throat-fucked her before pulling back and spraying his jism on her face and glasses.
Later as they lay in each other's arms, he asked her what she thought Claire did after he kicked her out of the dungeon. Elizabeth hesitated a bit and then told him "If I know Claire she went to her room and couldn't accept what you did to her. She is a good whip and doesn't believe in you .....yet. She probably masturbated with a vibrator, ranting and raving about how she hates you. Trust me Edward, she will not let this go and will find a way to pick a fight with you. And when she does you need to be ready."

As they drifted off to sleep, he thought of Elizabeth and how she stood up for him. He was proud of her and happy she was his first sibling. He felt Professor Bryant knew they would be a perfect team. He thought of Claire, knowing she was gunning for him, wanting to show everyone, including Professor Bryant, that he, as an outsider, was not worthy to be a Master and wear the ring. When it would happen, he didn't know, but he knew it was coming.

Monday Morning

The next morning, after waking and spending some time kissing, they headed for their daily traditional shower. This morning, he was treated to a very sensual titty-fuck which ended with him coating her face just as he had done last night in the dungeon.

On their walk to campus, they had to pass the sorority house, with Elizabeth telling him he would meet a few more of his siblings. Entering the sorority house, Madison, who had just returned from her daily workout in the school's gym.

He noticed how she immediately seemed to latch onto him, hooking her arm in his, smiling brightly and welcoming him to the sorority house. "It's not as big as the mansion but Elizabeth and I are best friends so I'll be seeing a lot more of you." Edward knew exactly what she meant remembering Elizabeth's description as he gazed unabashedly at her highly toned athletic body. Madison is insatiable, never getting tired of sex. The more she gets the more she wants. He thought of Elizabeth's description of Madison and Professor Bryant throwing his back out after an eight-hour marathon session. In subsequent sessions, he made Isabella, Marc, or her were present to give him a break.

He felt her tight body pressing into his side as her lips neared his ear saying proudly, "Elizabeth told me, when she thinks the time is right, I would be the first sibling to get to know you much better." The soft tone of her seductive voice made his cock thicken at the thought of her and Elizabeth together in his bed.

Elizabeth interrupted Madison's attentions to introduce him to the twins, Mindy and Cindy who looked very luscious in their red nightgowns. He knew of them from biology class but he always thought they were standoffish but now that he was their Master, they seemed more interested. With genuine surprise, Mindy spoke, "Master Edward, we didn't know you were coming to breakfast. What a nice surprise." Cindy glanced at Elizabeth, giving her a big smile and then saying. "Thank you First Sibling .... we are happy you brought him for breakfast." Edward could hear the sensual connotations in their voices.

Madison still had a hook on his arm, whispering in his ear. "I know what I'd like for breakfast." There was no doubting her words. She wanted sex. Edward wondered how long Elizabeth would keep her corralled before she turned Madison loose on him.

They headed into the kitchen and Edward heard a noise. Turning, he saw a redhead stumbling down the steps and into the kitchen. Shaylee, who looked like she just rolled out of bed, was startled and mumbled "Master?" surprised to see him. He smiled, taking in her sexy outfit of panties and a long sleeve shirt as she scrambled to straighten her bedraggled hair. It was evident she wasn't expecting the Master to arrive so early in the morning, just like the other siblings. She was running her fingers through her long red curls when she lurched forward as Marc ran into her from behind.

Edward grinned at his male sibling, standing next to Shaylee in his boxer shorts, noticing a nylon tie tied to his wrist. "Sorry, Shaylee," he mumbled and then added, "I didn't realize master was here."

Elizabeth chuckled walking over to the kitchen cabinets. "I thought I should stop hogging our master so much and let my fellow siblings at least speak with Edward." The entire group watched the First Sibling pull out cereal boxes and tell them, "Sit down, guys. We have class in about an hour, but you can all get to know him until then."

When everyone was seated, Elizabeth asked, "Edward which would you prefer? We have Honey nut Cheerios, Fruit Loops, or Corn flakes?"

Edward looked at the different cereals, sensing the siblings were wanting to know which one he liked the best. Something inside told him that each of the four female siblings and one male sibling had their own favorite. He was about to announce his choice when Madison spoke up.

"I say we let our Master have a taste of each cereal and then he can tell us which one he desires to have." Edward was sure that Elizabeth too heard the innuendo in her voice. Madison was quick to add, "And I'll go first, then Mindy and Cindy and Shaylee and Marc."

Edward noticed the grin on Elizabeth's face as Madison picked up the Honey Nut Cheerios and poured some into a bowl along with milk. She had told him about Madison's energy and imagined she was enjoying watching her siblings try to impress him.

Madison rose from her chair and stood next to Edward, placing the bowl in front of him. Scooping up a spoonful from the bowl, she held it close to his lips. She grinned and as she fed him, giggling, "Now when you taste me.... I mean my honey coated cereal you should know that the honey is dripped slowly onto each one of these small circular pieces." Everyone chuckled as she leaned over saying in a voice for everyone to hear. "If you like honey .... I can assure you that you'll enjoy tasting my sweet honey as it drips from me." She reached down and rubbed his now hard cock and groaned, "And I'll coat your cock with so much of my sweet honey so my best friend can lick my sweet honey off and then kiss you letting you taste me. Every time you taste Honey Nut Cheerios, you'll be thinking of my honey."

Mindy called out, "That's enough Madison it's our turn." She and Cindy rose from the table and everyone watched as they each stood on either side of Edward. "Don't listen to her," Cindy said picking up the box of Froot Loops and pouring some into a bowl. After pouring some milk onto the colorful cereal, Cindy scooped up a spoonful and held it close to his mouth. As she fed him, Mindy giggled, "See all the different colors .... we are like them .... very colorful and fun."

Mindy, leaning close to his left ear, said, "Can you taste all the different flavors Master ..... orange, lemon, lime, apple, cherry, raspberry, and blueberry." Her hand snaked down to the bulge in his pants and she moaned, "You can have one of us alone or both of us Master and when you lick our pussies and taste our juices dripping from it, you'll taste all those colors and much more. And every time you taste Froot Loops, you'll think of the wonderful t"

Cindy, seeing her sister's hand rubbing his bulge, joined her as she too leaned close to his right ear, adding, "Madison only has one flavor of honey and like my sister says, when you taste us .... You'll taste all the flavors of the rainbow. We are ready to show you a good time when our First Sibling allows it."

Shaylee and Marc knew it was their turn. "It's our turn," Shaylee said picking up the box of Corn Flakes. She poured some in a bowl and then added milk and a spoonful of sugar. Like the siblings before her, she scooped up a spoonful of flakes and held it in front of his lips. As she fed it to him, she said in a very sensual tone. "My cereal doesn't taste like honey and you won't taste all the flavors of the rainbow with each bite you'll taste and remember the sensuality of what I'm going to do with you when First sibling allows it." She stopped and told Marc, "tell Master what he'll taste and remember."

Marc stood on the other side of Edward, his hands folded in front of him, concealing his rather large bulge. "Master as you can see by the tie on my wrist, Sibling Shaylee had me tied to the bed all night. She used me all night for her pleasure, keeping me on the edge of orgasm for so long and then when she allowed me to cum, it was like a volcano erupted. She did things to me that when I think about them, my cock hardens."

Shaylee snickered, "Show Master what just thinking about the pleasure you had makes you so very hard that you want to go back to my room and have me take care of you."

Marc felt a bit embarrassed not with the other siblings because they had seen it and knew it personally. But the Master was another thing. He wasn't sure of all of Master's sexual preferences. Pushing his shorts down, revealed a thick muscle almost the size of Edward's own muscle.

Shaylee reached down to touch Edward's bulge and smiled. "Hmmm seems we might have to have a competition." Turning her attention back to Edward she said, "My corn flakes are the best nutrition and with it comes a pleasurable time where I get to give my Master a very enjoyable night .... a night of unbridled pleasure or maybe, if First Sibling allows it, a whole weekend of lust that you will never forget and will crave for more."

Elizabeth clapped her hands to get their attention and was about speak when a loud voice echoed in the kitchen. "What the hell is going on in here." Elizabeth looked at the door and there stood Claire, hands on her hips, a very angry scowl on her face.

"You siblings should be getting ready for classes and Master Edward and his First Sibling should also be going to class too. But what do I find? You all are playing food games with the Master, who if I'm right will not be here all that much longer." She looked at Marc and saw his exposed cock. "Put that thing away before I get a cage and lock it up for a week." Then in a very loud tone yelled, "Now get moving or you'll meet me at the mansion's dungeon for a bit of discipline."

Edward looked at Elizabeth as the other siblings began to scramble out of the kitchen. He could see the fury on her face and waited for her to say something. As for him, he knew the fight with sibling Claire was getting closer.

Last edited:
IC: Claire McHale and Elizabeth Sommerset and Madsion Kerry

Claire had awakened groggily. She hadn't slept much last night. Edward Wellington's words drove her to masturbate again and again. She had run the gamut of scenarios through her fantasies as she pumped the Edward-sized vibrator in and out of her pussy. She imagined being twisted up like a pretzel and pinned against her bedroom wall, bent in half with her feet over his shoulders. She cursed and swore, as her hands beat and scratched at him, even as his driving cock ripped a screaming orgasm out of her soul. She flipped the fantasy around slapping him across the face hard enough to make him stagger back into her bed. She launched herself then at him. He fought her as she mounted him. Hands struggling to grab and hold and pull away. She slapped him across the face as she sank down that massive erection. She rode him furiously. She was showing that mother fucking pretender. sneering down into his face as her hips rolled and lifted the length of the usurper's cock.

Fuck, it was so good. She had come so hard too. God, how she hated that boy.

Then his hands closed around her neck. Their eyes locked, dueling, as her temper burned at his refusal to lose. Theirr fingers squeezed as both tried to choke the breath from the other. She was shocked when he timed it just right when she was distracted and rolled them over so he was on top, damn him to hell and back.

The vibrator was driven violently into her as she flipped over on her back.

In the fantasy she snarled her rage into that smug domineering face even as she lifted and rolled her hips up to meet each magnificent thrust. She groaned with what little air she had as she squeezed her own fingers around his throat harder still. They fucked like that for the rest of her fantasy glowering into eachother's eyes daring the other to be the first to succumb for the lack of breath. when it came, they would come together, and it would be so hard it would shake the foundations of the very building.

Edward Wellington, she hated him, and yet couldn't stop masturbating over him.

IC: Claire McHale and Elizabeth Sommerset

Edward Wellington, she hated him, and yet couldn't stop masturbating over him.

What was wrong with her?

The morning light was streaming through the windows of her bedroom in the mansion. She had no idea where Elizabeth or that pretender, Edward Wellington was...not that she cared. Of course she didn't care. She got dressed and left the mansion walking down the path towards the sorority house to check in with her girls.

She reached the sorority house and opened the front door to hear voices coming from the kitchen. It sounded like Marc and Shaylee were talking to someone. As she approached Claire heard Shaylee say, "Hmmm, seems we might have to have a competition. My corn flakes are the best nutrition and with it comes a pleasurable time where I get to give my Master a very enjoyable night .... a night of unbridled pleasure or maybe, if First Sibling allows it, a whole weekend of lust that you will never forget and will crave for more."

He was here. The pretender, the fake master, Edward Wellington was here, and talking with the siblings here? She did not know why that thought enraged Claire so much, all she knew was that it really really pissed her off.

Rushing in half-cocked without even thinking through she emerged into the kitchen as Elizabeth was clapping to get everyone's reaction. She was about to say something, but Claire's indignant voice steamrollered whatever it was as she roared,
"What the hell is going on in here!"

She put her hands on her hips angrily bellowing, "You siblings should be getting ready for classes and Master Edward and his First Sibling should also be going to class too. But what do I find? You all are playing food games with the Master, who if I'm right will not be here all that much longer." She looked at Marc and saw his exposed cock. "Put that thing away before I get a cage and lock it up for a week." Then in a very loud tone yelled, "Now get moving or you'll meet me at the mansion's dungeon for a bit of discipline."

The girls scrambled out of the kitchen leaving Claire and Elizabeth and the pretender, Edward Wellington. She stared at him sitting at the
head of the kitchen table, his cock out, hard and throbbing. She fought back a needy moan and forced her gaze away from it.

"Claire," Elizabeth put in, "I was just introducing Edward to some of his other siblings. I-"

"Do you think I am dumb and cannot figure that out, First Sibling," Claire snarled with sharp barbs in every word. She turned on Elizabeth who shrank back. "But judging from what I saw when I walked in here, I think you confuse your role as First Sibling with a pimp from the outside."

"Sibling Elizabeth," She announced in a voice of ultimate authority, "You will walk down the hallway within your mind."

At this Elizabeth's eyes focused on a distant point and small wail of dread sounded out of her.

"Yes, Claire," Her voice came robotic without emotion, "There is a hallway with seven doors."

"Stand at the first door," She declared with Elizabeth's immediate robotic voice of compliance following it.

She was glaring at Edward. God damn it, he was making her wet and her pussy ached to be filled with that magnificent cock. She wanted his hands on her pulling her, twisting her, pinning her down, so he could have his way with her.

Fuck, how she hated that boy.

No, she couldn't do this.

"You should go now," She shrugged her head towards the front door, "Don't want to be late for Professor Merchant's class do you?"

Elizabeth finally blinked and shook herself. She looked at Claire as if the older sibling had pointed a gun on her. "I-uh-yeah...Edward come on."

She hurried out of the kitchen dragging her master with her.

That left Claire alone. She collapsed to the floor and hugged her knees tears beginning to flow. Oh god, she had been this close to doing that. A Whip was a specialized Sibling knowing how a sibling's programming worked, and she was to use the knowledge of the seven inner doors to correct any behaviors that threatened a sibling's programming. It was meant to be a dreaded and traumatic ordeal to work as a deterrent, and usually was successful in that. However, she was going to use it on Elizabeth not as corrective measure, but as a means of spiting Edward Wellington.

She buried her head in her knees and sobbed. She was such a bad, bad, bad sibling.

Edward was wary when Claire, the Whip, threatened the siblings, his siblings, with discipline if they didn't get to class. Shaylee still had her hand on his cock and couldn't resist one more squeeze. "I can't wait," she whispered just before she and Marc turned to hightail out of the kitchen under Claire's steady and intense glare. He watched Mindy and Cindy, the twins, along with Madison make a quick exit leaving only him, Elizabeth, and Claire in the kitchen.

He saw her staring intently at his hard cock, stiff and standing at attention. Her eyes were blazing and he thought he heard a distinct moan before her gaze met his and he could see the intense hatred she had for him.

Elizabeth tried to explain that she was introducing him to some of the siblings, his siblings but she was cut short.

"Do you think I am dumb and cannot figure that out, First Sibling ....... But judging from what I saw when I walked in here, I think you confuse your role as First Sibling with a pimp from the outside."

Edward started to fume as Claire berated his First Sibling. Who in the hell did she think she was coming in here, scolding Elizabeth. He heard Claire demand of Elizabeth, "Sibling Elizabeth, you will walk down the hallway within your mind."

What the fuck is she talking about? He looked at Elizabeth, seeing her in a trance-like state staring straight ahead and hearing a dreaded sound come from her before she uttered, "Yes, Claire, There is a hallway with seven doors." It was a sound he had never heard before and when she answered in an almost robotic monotone, Edward felt some terror consume him. Did Claire have a power over all the siblings, something supernatural?

Edward was spellbound as Claire demanded "Stand at the first door." wondering what Elizabeth was seeing in her mind. Whatever control Claire had over Elizabeth, she was seemingly following orders in her mind. He saw her face go ash white and she now stood as if she were a statue.

All this time Claire was staring at Elizabeth and then her gaze or more appropriately a glare turned to him and he could see the anger and hatred in her eyes. They seemed to glow like some possessed woman in the movies and Edward felt another terror tremor tear through him. What the fuck is going on? Who was this Claire who seemed to have complete control over Elizabeth's mind. Her maddening glare remained on him as he watched her hands move over her thighs, rubbing between her thighs and then touching her breasts, squeezing them while her breathing became more ragged.
And then in an instant, Claire spoke, "You should go now," nodding towards the front door, "Don't want to be late for Professor Merchant's class do you?"

Edward was still rooted to the same spot staring at Claire when he heard a noise and looked at Elizabeth blinking her eyes and seeing her body shake. Again, Edward wondered what the hell just happened. He saw her eyes stare at Claire and then she uttered, "I-uh-yeah...Edward come on."

Claire's eyes were still squarely on him as he and Elizabeth walked past her. He could feel the coldness of her hate for him. He knew she didn't agree with Professor Bryant's choice for Master but here he was, trying his best to be what he knew the Professor wanted him to be.

They walked in silence towards the commons, Edward thinking about his place in the secret society and Elizabeth seemed to be off in some other world. He thought of all the other siblings who adored him, wanted to bed him, and he smiled thinking of Bonnie, the MILF mom, who wanted to play fantasy games with him. He could feel his cock thicken at the thought of all his siblings with the exception of one, Claire McHale.

As they approached the building, Edward saw an empty bench. She had hooked her arm with his and he directed her to the bench. She still seemed to be somewhere and not in the present. He made her sit and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Elizabeth ..... we are not leaving this bench until you tell me what the hell went on in the kitchen with Claire. What power does she have over you? And what are the seven doors of your mind?" He felt her shudder and he held her tighter. "Tell me Elizabeth ...... I can't help you or the other siblings if I don't know what is going on."

---Monday--

Elizabeth finally blinked and shook herself. She looked at Claire as if the older sibling had pointed a gun on her. "I-uh-yeah...Edward come on."

Elizabeth didn't think she'd go so far, but Claire had done it. Almost. She had stopped herself, but Claire was just one phrase away from saying what every sibling feared their whip would tell them to do the most, and for little reason more than to hurt Edward. Elizabeth hadn't realized how far Claire would take her antipathy towards their master. She should have, damn it. She was such a bad First Sibling, it was her job to gauge and manage the emotional states of both Edward and all the siblings, and yet here she had completely misread Claire.

She was lost as she went over to Edward and took his hand leading him out of the kitchen. She didn't dare look over to Claire. On the walk across the campus commons she clutched his hand close to her. His arm pressing against her full breasts as fear caused shivers to race up and down her body from head to toe, She drew courage from the solidity of her Master's example.

Inevitably he led her over to a bench facing the grand fountain at the heart of the commons. She stared at the flowing water pouring up and over into the fountain's bowl-shaped base in silence. Edward wrapped an arm around her shoulder, holding her as she was still trembling.

"Elizabeth ...." He told her, "We are not leaving this bench until you tell me what the hell went on in the kitchen with Claire."

"She was going to do it, Edward," She said low, haltingly, "She was going to make me open the first of the seven inner doors of my mind."

"What power does she have over you?" He demanded, "And what are the seven doors of your mind?"

"It's Sibling business, Edward," She said hanging her head down trying to hold back tears, "We take care of disciplining ourselves. Don't worry about it, really." She shuddered leaning into his solid, strong frame for support.

He felt her shudder and he held her tighter. "Tell me Elizabeth ...... I can't help you or the other siblings if I don't know what is going on."

What could she tell him? What was she allowed to tell him? Edward was her master, and he'd told her to tell him.

"When we decide to become Siblings we go to a programmer," She whispered, "That's an apt title, Edward. Through hypnotic suggestion they make us into the Siblings we become to better serve our masters. The process takes a couple of years, and I know it happened to me...but I can't remember a single thing about it. I remember enough to know that Madison was my twin during it, and it made us really close, but what specifically was changed...I don't remember..." She threaded her fingers through his, "The seven inner doors are part of that. It's the ultimate discipline for us...used only when we start exhibiting behaviors that threaten the order or our programming. Also, I don't know what's behind any of those doors. I just know that the thought of opening even the first one scares the living shit out of me."

She looked up into his eyes brimming with concern and a protective instinct that made her want to bury her face against his broad chest and weep like a baby against that warm strength there, but instead she pleaded to him, "Don't do anything, Edward. Claire's the Whip. She has the authority to use the seven inner doors in order to maintain our discipline."

"Elizabeth, there you are," Madison burst in running up to them. "Claire was going to do it, wasn't she...I-"

"Oh, Madison," Elizabeth said pulling away from Edward to embrace her fellow Sibling in a hug. The tears she'd been struggling against began to flow then as Madison wrapped her up in her arms. "I am so scared. I don't think I can face her again after this."

Madison stroked her hair and held her best friend close to her chest. "Don't be silly. You're my best friend, and you're our Master's First Sibling...you'll have to face Claire again." She nuzzled her face against hers, "Besides you are the bravest and strongest woman I've ever known."

The two siblings held each other for several minutes with Edward looking on, and if he was as insightful as Professor Bryant had surmised he was, Edward would realize this, contradictory to all the rest of the incidents Madison had been around him; she wasn't propositioning or even paying any attention to him. All her focus was on her scared shitless best friend in the whole wide world. "Professor Merchant's English Lit class starts in a few minutes. Are you sure you still want to go?"

"It's her first day teaching, and is so looking forward to having her master in her class. So, If Edward will be there with me," Elizabeth nodded taking his hand tight in hers, "I have to be a great First Sibling not just for Edward but for the rest of you too."

"Good," Madison nodded for the first time regarding Edward, "I don't have class until ten-o-clock, but she's still shaken up...promise me you'll support my best friend. Forget all the master and sibling bullshit...just care for her...please?"

IC: Edward Wellington
Monday morning

When Edward asked for an explanation about what happened in the kitchen with Claire and what power Claire had over her and what was meant by the seven doors of her mind, Elizabeth haltingly said, "She was going to do it, Edward .... She was going to make me open the first of the seven inner doors of my mind. It's Sibling business, Edward. We take care of disciplining ourselves. Don't worry about it, really." He felt her body shudder, knowing she was thinking about what Claire wanted her to do. Edward demanded she tell him about this power because he couldn't help her or the other siblings if he didn't know.

Edward listened attentively as Elizabeth told him about the Sibling programming which used hypnotic suggestion to make them become better at serving their masters. He was intrigued that the process took two years and she didn't remember it but he smiled when she mentioned Madison was her twin and they were really close.

He squeezed her hand when she threaded her fingers through his and then spoke of the seven doors. "The seven inner doors are part of that. It's the ultimate discipline for us...used only when we start exhibiting behaviors that threaten the order or our programming. Also, I don't know what's behind any of those doors. I just know that the thought of opening even the first one scares the living shit out of me." And then she issued a warning, "Don't do anything, Edward. Claire's the Whip. She has the authority to use the seven inner doors in order to maintain our discipline."
He was about to speak when he saw Madison running towards them. He listened to them talk about Claire and all he could think about was Claire and her power over the Siblings .... his Siblings. They embraced and the tears Elizabeth had held back from Edward began to flow down her cheeks. He was encouraged when Madison exclaimed that she was the Master's First Sibling and she had the courage to face Claire again.

As Edward stood nearby, he noticed Madison paid all her attention to her best friend, telling her how she was the bravest and strongest woman she knew. Edward didn't feel slighted by the way Madison acted, in fact he was proud she was able to help calm Elizabeth. The longer they hugged, the more Elizabeth calmed until Madison told her "Professor Merchant's English Lit class starts in a few minutes. Are you sure you still want to go?"
He saw Elizabeth and Madison look at him, smiling when Elizabeth took his hand, saying Professor Merchant, another Sibling of his, was looking forward to having him in her class. "I'll be there with you Elizabeth and just so you know, you are a great
First Sibling for me and the other Siblings. And yes Madison, I promise I will care for her."

Madison gave Elizabeth another hug and then wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know you'll care for her Master and I meant it at breakfast. I can't wait until your first Sibling gives me permission to be with you. I promise you won't forget that day or night." She laughed and then gave Edward a deep kiss before pulling away, telling him and Elizabeth they needed to get moving or they were going to be late for Professor Merchant's first class.

On the walk to class, Elizabeth was quiet and so was he. They were wrapped up in their own thoughts. He was sure she was still thinking about the first door to her mind. He however was thinking about Claire and how he was going to get her to accept him.

He realized now, based on what happened at the sorority house this morning that Claire had the power of both mental and physical discipline over his Siblings. He thought her discipline was only physical until he saw what she did to Elizabeth. She was going to mentally discipline Elizabeth not because she did something wrong but it was because of him.

He was not born into the secret society and in her mind he shouldn't be afforded the title of Master. Claire was taking out her hate for him on Elizabeth because she had no way of controlling him. To her, he was an outsider. The more he thought about Claire's actions against his First Sibling, the angrier he became. He wondered how many other Masters she controlled with her hypnosis or were they off limits to her.

Claire needed to be dealt with and soon. He was the master of his siblings and while she may have disciplinary duties, she shouldn't abuse them because of him. If she could treat Elizabeth the way did because of him, she could do the same to any of his Siblings.

Arriving at class, Professor Merchant had not yet arrived. Edward and Elizabeth sat side by side and he could see she was a lot more calm now that they were in class. But he seethed at the thought of Claire, determined to take action against her abuse of power and her hate for him. He thought of the all the things Elizabeth told him about fighting her and then his thoughts were interrupted when his Sibling Professor Merchant walked into the room, looking directly at him and smiling.

IC: Elizabeth Sommerset and Felicia Merchant

---Monday Morning---

Elizabeth was deeply grateful that Madison had found them. She felt Edward's support, but she'd always had relied on the strength of her best friend in trying times like this.

She let her master lead her across the commons to the McClure building where the English Lit department was housed for the University. They walked up the steps to the third floor and crossed the hallway to the classroom. It seemed that they were very fortunate and made it with just seconds before class began. They hurrriedly took the only two seats next to each other that was still untaken.

The news of Professor Bryant's resignation had hit the English Lit department like a meteor strike. Rumors swirled all over the school. The sudden resignation and replacing him with a younger professor that had very little actual teaching experience-though the rumors said she was extremely well credited and the publications of her poetry had won numerous awards and critical acclaim. All around them their fellow classmates continued speculating on the new Professor in a low amorphous murmur of voices.

tumblr_lu5f1jyPY81r22yyto1_500.jpg

When Professor Merchant strode into the classroom the murmuring suddenly became silence. Everyone of them followed her as the new Professor stepped over to Professor Bryant's desk and laid her breif case and a manilla folder of papers.

"Greetings, class," She said turning around to face them all but lingering over Edward before moving on. "My name is Prefessor Felicia Merchant while I am your teacher please refer to me as such."

Elizabeth heard one of the jocks in the backrow whisper to another, "Jesus, the new Professor is really hot."

If Professor Merchant heard this she did not let on. She pressed on telling them about herself. "I too was a student at this school years ago. In fact I graduated and studied for a master's degree with a minor in education. Your previous teacher, Professor Bryant, was a dear mentor to me, and since he has decided to resign in order to be with his ill son...he asked me to step in for him at least until the University can select a proper replacement for him."

She turned around to the desk and the same jock in back whispered to the other, "Damn, she has a fine ass, bro."

Again she made no sign that she'd overheard the comment and lifted up the manilla folder of paper. "I believe Professor Bryant had you write an essay on the first of the semester's reading assignments...the Great Gatsby. I took the liberty of finishing the grading of those essays and now will hand them out."

She went down the row, displaying a remarkable memory to recall each of them by name on her first day, handing out the essays they wrote last week. "Whoa..." The jock in the back row exclaimed aloud, "She gave me a D, dude."

Elizabeth's own essay was over a hundred with notes praising her analysis of Gatsby's themes and prose. She smiled wide as she read the notes scribbled into the margins, full of constructive criticism and support.

She had saved Edward for last. She looked down at him as she laid his essay littered with red marks, and Elizabeth gasped. His grade was circled atop was only a thirty-five. That was a shock. Edward's best subject was English Lit and no one expected him to get anywhere close to under a B plus on anything in this class.

Still looking down on her master Professor Merchant casually said, "Please do better next time, Mr. Wellington."

(Continued for length)

IC: Elizabeth Sommerset and Felicia Merchant

Her gaze lingered on him as she turned and went back to to teaching the class as a whole. Their subject today was their overall insights on the Great Gatsby as they stated in their essays. She called on them to read sections of their essay praising and uplifting their insights while calling on Edward to read from his for her to demonstrate how inferior it was in comparison. She eviscerated his logic and tore apart his assumptions and analysis...it was brutally humiliating to watch her master get so completely humbled in public.

She overheard the jocks whispering in the back of the class again. "Man, she really hates, Edward, don't she?" "It's about time he learns his shit stinks like the rest of us."

Then class was over and as they were filing out. "Elizabeth, Mr. Wellington...a moment please."

When the three of them were the only ones in the classroom she ignored Edward and held out a key for her to take. Elizabeth smiled. It was the key to Professor Bryant's office. Prof. Merchant continued ignoring Edward gathered up her case and then turned to face him. She said nothing but reached out and pressed something into his palm. elizabeth gasped when she saw it was her white Sibling's ring.

Prof. Merchant looked deep into Edward's eyes and said, "Return this to me when you are prepared to be my master." Then she strutted out of the classroom.

Elizabeth was alone with Edward now with Prof. Bryant's key in her hand. She smiled wide to him. "You'll figure her out in time, Edward, but I have the perfect idea to make you feel better. C'mon." She led him down three flights of stairs to the basement level and the hallway that led to Professor Bryant's office. They had to be quiet and sneaky as Old Professor Crockett and Wilson were in their own offices a few doors away, but Elizabeth inserted the key and opened the door for them to sneak into. Once in she locked the door behind them.

"We have a couple hours until your next class," She told him gleefully pulling out the rolling chair for him just how Prof. Bryant had it facing. "And you remember my fantasy right?" She asked practically shoving him into the chair.

"So far, Monday has really sucked for both of us, but this will make it worthwhile, Edward, I promise you." She hooked her fingers into the beltloops of his jeans to pull him out to the edge of the seat and give her the maximum amount of room to do her work in. A little bit of pressure from her hands on the inside of his knees made them part wide for her. She knelt on her knees between them and she began to undo his pants.

"Let's forget Claire, and Prof. Merchant for now, and just focus on this." She fished his large erection out of his pants. She beamed up at him with it standing straight between them. "I knew you'd agree."

She took his hand and raised it to the back of her head. Then she placed her own on his knees. She looked up at him his cock throbbing before her. "Please, I need this. Be my master. Command everything my mouth does to you in here."

IC: Edward Wellington and Elizabeth Sommerset

Arriving at Professor Merchant's classroom, Edward was still seething about how Claire treated Elizabeth. Now that he knew about the seven doors of a siblings mind, but not what was behind each door, he could tell from the terror in Elizabeth's voice that she didn't want to find out. He needed to take care of Claire sooner rather than later. He could not let this fester in his mind, it would drive him crazy, remembering Claire's biting words that he was not born into the society and should not have been selected by Professor Bryant.

His thoughts about facing Claire were interrupted when Professor Merchant walked into the room. She looked beautiful, long dark hair that hung delicately over her shoulders, long thin legs and a well maintained physique that brought murmurs from some jocks in the back row. He was excited to see the professor. The last time he saw her was at the ceremony where she wore a robe that covered her body. It was a pleasure to see his sibling and he hoped to spend some time with her in the future.

He watched her survey the room as she introduced herself to the class, their eyes met, hers seemingly lingering on him. Elizabeth had mentioned some of the other siblings and their desires to be with him but she had not mentioned anything about her desires or kinks. He continued to keep his eye on his sibling as she handed out the Great Gatsby report that was required reading. But his excitement was short lived when she handed him his paper and he saw it was marked up in bloody red and a huge 35% circled in red at the top of the page.

He glanced at Elizabeth's paper seeing 110% circled and knew she had gotten an exceptional grade. Looking at his paper, he saw words were crossed out, comments along the side, and in the small space between sentences. To him it looked at though there was more red on each page than regular print. He was aghast at the score and his first thought was she was wrong, his past papers were always some of the highest marks in the room.

And then during the review, she purposely called on him to read part of his essay and then proceeded to tear it apart. To say Edward was not happy, was a huge understatement. After class when she asked him and Elizabeth to stay, he thought he would get an explanation but instead he got a cold stare and then her sibling ring was pressed into his hand with the words, "Return this to me when you are prepared to be my master." What the hell did that mean? Edward was at a loss for words, looking at the ring in his hand and Felicia walking out the door.

Elizabeth's face held a wide smile, as she looked at Professor Bryant's key.
"You'll figure her out in time, Edward, but I have the perfect idea to make you feel better. C'mon."

As they walked down three flights of stairs to Professor Bryant's office, Edward's mind was reeling with thoughts of why his sibling acted the way she did. They barely knew each other, having met somewhat at his ring ceremony. He remembered Elizabeth saying she was standing in for Claire as the Whip for the siblings. Did she have the same feelings Claire had about him being selected as a master? Did Professor Merchant and Claire have a conversation before or after the ceremony? Did Claire convince Felicia Merchant that Edward was not worthy to be their master? He could feel his blood begin to boil, thinking Claire had somehow poisoned the professor's mind. Why else would she give him the cold shoulder and the bad grade. He knew his paper was on the same level, maybe not as good, but almost equal to Elizabeth's abilities.

Approaching Professor Bryant's old office, he thought of the two siblings needing further attention. With Claire he knew what he needed to do and he was going to make sure she was taken care of as soon as possible. With Professor Felicia Merchant he was going to need more information about her before he approached her away from the classroom. Until then he would try to keep doing good work in her class.

IC: Edward Wellington and Elizabeth Sommerset
Continuation in Professor Bryant's office

Edward had an idea what Elizabeth was up to when she locked the door behind them. "We have a couple hours until your next class," She told him gleefully pulling out the rolling chair for him just how Prof. Bryant had it facing. "And you remember my fantasy right?"

"Yes I remember yours and mine fantasy about this office," he said with a big smile as he sat in Professor Bryant's chair. She had a mischievous grin as she said, "So far, Monday has really sucked for both of us, but this will make it worthwhile, Edward, I promise you."

"Yeah, so far this has not been a good start to the week," he responded as she pulled him to the edge of the chair. His smile said it all as she pushed his knees apart and then unzipped his pants, listening to her say as she fished out his erection,
"Let's forget Claire, and Prof. Merchant for now, and just focus on this. I know you'd agree." As she held it reverently telling him as she looked up at him with needy eyes, "Please, I need this. Be my master. Command everything my mouth does to you in here."

Why couldn't Claire and Felica be like Elizabeth, always ready to please her master? "First you are to stand and strip for me and keep your glasses on. I find it very sexy." He waited for her to stand and and comply with his demand and he also stood, stripping out of his clothes. Sitting back in the old wooden chair, he watched her kneel again and he spread his thighs wide open for her. "Now I think we're both ready for what I'm sure will be wonderful break between classes.

"Start at my knees Elizabeth. I want to feel your lips and tongue on my thighs." He didn't have to tell her twice as he let out a soft moan watching her take her time kissing and flicking her tongue on his flesh as she made her way toward his solid erection. "Mmmm that's nice my sweet First Sibling." Her fingernails glided along his thigh, digging into his flesh, letting him feel a little pain with his pleasure.

When she arrived at the base of his cock, he saw her eyes lock onto his. "You may only kiss it for now," he groaned feeling her hand grab it, holding it erect as her lips began their journey up toward the bulging crown. "Your lips are like butterflies," he whispered watching her lips flutter up and down, caressing the hard muscle as she worked her way to the crown. He smiled seeing her kiss all around the helmet without opening her lips to take him inside.

"Now, you may start at the other knee and when you get to the tip, you may only take the head in your mouth." He wondered if her groan was one of pleasure or disappointment but she retreated and began a similar journey. Her eyes stayed on his as she kissed and flicked her tongue on his other thigh, digging her fingernails into his flesh to cause some pain with his pleasure.

When she arrived at the crown, he closed his eyes, knowing the next sensation would make his cock throb. "Suck on the tip and taste my precum that you caused to flow. sibling." His hips rose as her mouth took the sensitive helmet between her lips, groaning as she began sucking on the tip and then took more until she had the head of his cock nestled in her mouth. He moaned louder when he felt her teeth scrap across the sensitive head making his body shudder a little.

His hips rocked a little and he placed his hands in her blonde curls deciding not to face fuck her like he did on the night of their ceremony. No, this was her show and he was going to enjoy talking to her while she got him off. As she sucked on the head, he felt her fingernail dig into his thighs feeling a stab of pain.

When she pulled her mouth off the head and took a deep breath, he groaned, "That was excellent sibling. Now you may take all of my hard cock for yours and mine pleasure." The glint in her eyes was all he needed to see. She was about to devour his cock.

It was as if Edward was the prey and she was the famished animal that needed nourishment. One hand grasped his thick cock, holding it steady while her other hand reached up to caress his torso. He saw her mouth open and then it plunged downward, taking as much of his cock that would fit into the mouth. "Ohhhh god baby, That feels so good." he moaned feeling her teeth scrap on the veiny surface, sending wild sensations screaming through his body. His hands in her hair, did not dictate her movements and he didn't need to worry as her head bobbed up and down while her hand began to stroke whatever part of his cock not in her mouth.

"Oooh god Elizabeth that feels so good," he moaned as she came up for a gulp of air and then plunged her mouth down on his shaft. His hips were moving in sync with her movements and when she backed off, he saw a long string of saliva hanging from her lips and a smile on her face.

He was waiting for her to resume but this time she licked her way down the underside of his cock, nipping at the sensitive underside until she reached the base. Taking one aching ball full of his seed into her mouth, he groaned, "Hmmmm yes ..... ohhh yes .... my sweet sibling." As she sucked on the large ball, her hand continued to stroke his shaft. Then when she let the large ball fall from her mouth, she went to work on the other one. The way she was sucking his balls and stroking his cock, she was driving him crazy.

Another grin from her as she began nipping on the underside of his cock the way she did the other night in his bedroom, sent big shudders through him. And when she took him back into her mouth, she didn't stop until he was lodged in her throat feeling her muscles clench and release as they massaged his cock. The way her talented muscles pulsed against his cock, it was as if they were coaxing him to give up what he had stored up. His hips undulated on the chair and when he heard and felt her humming he knew she was determined to make him explode.

She was a master at sexual pleasure as he had found out after the ceremony and today was no different. He couldn't help but clench his fist in her hair, pulling it as he sensed she was going to make him give up his load. He felt her back off his cock for a moment, her eyes twinkling with a mischievous glow. He knew that she knew she had him.

"Make me cum ..... I want to fill your hot mouth," he moaned when she sank her mouth back onto his cock. It wasn't long before he felt his cock begin to throb and when she again took him into her throat, he knew it was a lost cause to try and hold off. She was too good at this and as her throat muscles squeezed and massaged his shaft, he closed his eyes, his hips rose off the chair and his body froze for a moment."

He let out a long animalistic moan just before he filled her throat with his cream. His body shook violently for a moment, his cock erupting like a volcano and she continued to milk it until his cock was done giving her all he had stored.

His body was still on fire as he watched her back off his cock, seeing a bit of cum slipping from between her lips and a big smile on her face. He leaned down and took her head in his hands. "That was fantastic Elizabeth. Just what I needed today. And now it's your turn." He stood and helped her to her feet, taking her into his arms, holding her for a few moments before he kissed her passionately.

Breaking the kiss, he laughed. "Now it's your turn my sweet number one sibling." Pushing her back onto Professor Bryant's desk, he pushed her legs apart and then leaned down to kiss the inside of her thighs just as she did to him. He wanted nothing more than to give her pleasure the same way she gave to him. "Tell your master what you want him to do to you first sibling."

----Monday afternoon---

Breaking the kiss, he laughed. "Now it's your turn my sweet number one sibling." Pushing her back onto Professor Bryant's desk, he pushed her legs apart and then leaned down to kiss the inside of her thighs just as she did to him. He wanted nothing more than to give her pleasure the same way she gave to him. "Tell your master what you want him to do to you first sibling."

This was like when he'd sprawled her over his desk back at the mansion the other day. When Edward had performed a slow sensual and torturous session of cunnilingus. She had learned then that her new master were one of the minority of men that enjoyed going down on a girl perhaps even more than one going down on him. She was so lucky to have such a talented man as her master.

Elizabeth had him begin slowly trailing his kisses up the inside of her legs from the toes up to her knees and inner thighs. Then his tongue light and sensually around her shaved lips before even beginning to delve within her needy sex, again very light and sensually. She commanded her master to gradually increase the intensity as time passed and her arousal mounted higher and higher. Then she had Edward focus his attention upon her clitoris. By the end she had to cover her mouth to silence her moans to keep from alerting any of the other professors down the hall in their own offices. When she came she did so bucking her sex against his mouth as his tongue performed absolute miracles.

They made love once more with her kneeling on the office chair with Edward fucking her from behind. When they came the came together. And Elizabeth was pleased that the mood for both of them was lighter now. The problem of Claire still hung over both of them, as well as the puzzle of what Prof. Merchant intended for their master, but now it was not quite as looming atop them.

They got dressed, kissed romantically for a few minutes, before leaving Prof. Bryant's office. They passed Prof. Kowolski who's office was right next door. The old educator looked stunned to see them emerge from a now empty office. She smiled sheepishly at him as she and Edward hurried out. They left the English department's building and crossed the commons to the cafeteria. Since neither of them had much of anything for breakfast they sat down for an early lunch. It was only fifteen minutes before the twins entered the cafeteria and sat with them.

She held Edward's hand as they returned to the flirting Claire had interrupted that morning. Mindy and Cindy wore matching jeans and red blouses. As they traded sexual innuendos she leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "The twins love sharing everything as sisters. They love dressing the same, the same haircuts and makeup, and love making people completely incapable of telling them apart, except for you. They want you to always know which one is which. Don't disappoint them by confusing them. There're small details they left for you, differences to them. Keys to which is which: a mole on one, different jewelry, or little differences in what they're wearing.... Use them to never lose track which one is Cindy, and which one is Mindy."

Edward had to leave for his biology class with the twins then leaving her to go to her own Algebra class. It went on forever and she anxiously waited for it to be over so she could return to Edward's side. At least he had Cindy and Mindy with him.

(Continued for length)

---Monday Afternoon---

Finally, her math class was over, and she rushed over to the science building anxious to be reunited with Edward. She found him in the commons with the twins in either arm. They were nestled up against their master on either side of him whispering erotic promises in his ears. She cleared her throat, and the twins eventually broke away smiling sheepishly at their master's first sibling. She stepped up to Edward wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss to make both her siblings wish they were her.

They walked across the commons towards the gym. There they sat in the stands as the girls' volleyball team filed onto the court for practice. She waved at Madison who immediately waved back. That was good, now her best friend knew she was feeling better after this morning. Madison then turned to look at Edward and then went into an exagerated stretching routine that gave him an arousing show of how her fit and flexible athletic body looked in her tiny tight little shorts, and tight jersey that was her practice uniform. Then during the actual practice, she was a superstar leaping and dashing after the ball with a single-minded determination and a very catlike agility.

One would think Edward watching her was out of her mind until she purposely stood with her back to him and bent over at the waist to retie a shoe giving their master a rather exaggerated view of how those tight little shorts stretched over her ass.

They had one more class that afternoon and then they met up and decided to eat out at a local diner across from the university...then go back to the mansion on the hill. At the front doors she turned to face him. "I had intended for the second sibling you take would be Madison, but...now...you have to deal with Claire now, not later...just I don't think I can be there when you do. She may try to hurt me to just spite you again...but also I'm not brave enough to face her yet....so go on...I'll go spend the night in the sorority house, okay?"

IC: Edward Wellington & Claire McHale
Monday Evening

At the mansion front door she turned to face him. "I had intended for the second sibling you take would be Madison, but...now...you have to deal with Claire now, not later...just I don't think I can be there when you do. She may try to hurt me to just spite you again...but also I'm not brave enough to face her yet....so go on...I'll go spend the night in the sorority house, okay?"
They held each other, embracing tightly each knowing what needed to be done. He had to confront Claire about her hatred for him, the new Master. He didn't want to let her go and as they kissed he thought of what needed to be done and then when their lips separated, he gazed into her eyes.

"I was looking forward to our time with Madison," he chuckled trying to make the moment lighter. "You're right. What Claire did to you this morning was wrong. She has a hatred for me and I need to take care of this matter not just for me or you but for all the siblings." Another peck on her cheek and he added, "I promise you I will do my best to convince her that I'm not the bad guy." He kissed her cheek and then her lips one more time before he watched her walk away. For a moment he felt like the loneliest man in the world with an unbearable task.
In his bedroom, he changed into something more comfortable, a pair of gym shorts and t-shirt. Slipping into a pair of sandals, he looked at the bed, remembering how he and Elizabeth made love for hours. He sat on his bed reflecting on the day. The time with Elizabeth in Professor Bryant's office brought a smile to his face and a slight thickening to his cock.

The image of the twins, Cindy and Mindy, made his smile even wider, remembering the innuendoes tossed his way not only in the cafeteria but in biology class. The kept reminding him of their promise of tasting their different flavors. He knew what they meant and he could only imagine the pleasure they would have together. He chuckled at Elizabeth's warning to make sure he studied them for differences so he could tell them apart.

And then there was Madison. She made it very clear at breakfast and during her volleyball practice that she was very anxious to have Elizabeth set her free on him. Elizabeth told him she would invite Madison into their bed. He had a feeling she was a wild cat in bed and looked forward to being with her.

He knew he was putting off the inevitable confrontation with Claire and then with one last look in the full length mirror, he left to walk to her room.

IC: Edward Wellington & Claire McHale
Monday Evening "Continued for length"

Knocking on the door, he heard the sound of her footfalls getting louder and a voice telling saying to wait a minute. When the door cracked open he saw a big huge smile that instantly disappeared, replaced with a scowl. When she tried to slam the door shut, he put his foot on the threshold and put his shoulder into the wood door, forcing it to open.
Moving quickly, Edward entered the room, slamming the door behind him. He froze for a moment, seeing Claire's long red hair hanging over her shoulders and wearing a bright red bra and lace panties. It was obvious she wasn't expecting him.

Her face grimaced and her teeth clenched as she asked in a nasty tone, "What do you want. We don't have anything to talk about. I told you you're not one of us."

Edward tried to remain calm. "We need to talk."

Before he could say another word, Claire screamed, "Get the fuck out of my room. You're not worthy to be our master and I won't address you as master. Professor Bryant was wrong to pick you."

"Well Professor Bryant saw something in me and now that I'm the master, I expect you to treat me with respect."

Her voice raised several octaves. "I will never do that. Now get the hell out of my room!"

As Edward stood his ground, he recalled some of Elizabeth's words about Claire. Wrestle her down .... take all the scratching biting and punching and screaming ..... pull her hair .... choke her .... use your fingers to make her have orgasm after orgasm. "No I'm not leaving until we get this resolved one way or the other."

As her eyes narrowed he knew he had to act. Quickly pouncing on her, he grabbed a fistful of red hair with his right hand, pulling her head back, hearing her yelp as he twisted her around, pushing her hard against the door. Their faces were inches apart and his left hand quickly gripped her throat. "That's not going to happen," he growled, his fingers tightening around her neck.

He saw her eyes bulge open, terror evident in her dark orbs. "We're going to finish this now." But he was unprepared for her right leg connecting with his groin, sending immediate pain shooting through his body. His hand on her throat eased and just as quickly he felt her right hand grab his wrist pulling it off her neck and twisting her arm over his head forcing him to spin until his back was to her. He felt her arm tighten around his neck as the pain in his groin subsided.

He was bigger and stronger but she had a death grip on his neck and he could feel his airways constricting. "You're not my master ..... ever," he heard her seething voice in his ear. Moving a foot forward, he suddenly lunged backward slamming her into the door. Her grip loosened just enough for him to grab her arm and swing around putting her into a head lock.

He forced her to move away from the door but again he misjudged her. While he had a firm grip on her head, her hands were free. He felt her hand slip into his gym shorts and he let out a primal yell when she grabbed his balls and squeezed. "Holy fuck," he yelled feeling her head slip from his hold.

"I told you to leave. You're not my master," Claire gloated as she pushed Edward to the floor.

He waited for the right moment and when she leaned over as if to crow about her superiority, he grabbed her bra and pulled her down. In the process, the front clasp loosened and her bra opened as she landed on top of him. He grabbed her around the shoulders and they wrestled on the floor. Rolling over each other, neither one could get a good positional hold. Edward knew he had a wildcat on his hands as she clawed at him, scraping her fingernails into whatever piece of flesh she could touch. He felt her fingernails digging into his arms and back and at one point, they got caught in a seam on his t-shirt. And when she pulled, a loud ripping sound filled the room.

Edward heard more ripping and soon his shirt was in tatters and he could see delight in Claire's eyes as she smirked, "You're nothing. You don't deserve to be my master or the master of any of the siblings."

Her words sparked an anger in him that had been bubbling just under the surface. "I'll show you how to respect me ..... YOUR MASTER ......" he screamed using all the strength he had to flip her onto her back. In a flash, he put a knee on her stomach, pressing down hard while he he pinned her right arm to the floor with his other knee and then grabbed her left arm, pinning it to the floor.

He gazed down on her partially nude body, knowing she was helpless. She could try to squirm and wiggle from under him, but he simply pressed his knee into her taut stomach with more force, knowing it caused her pain. Her breasts were rising and falling fast with each deep breath she tried to take. "Mmmm these look delicious," he grinned, reaching out to fondle each breast, toying with each hard nipple. Twisting them, he whispered, "I bet they would taste good in my mouth too."

"You'll never get to taste my tits. When this is over, you'll be running away like a scared puppy."

"I don't think so," he laughed as his eyes spied her very wet red lace panties. "It looks as though your pussy likes this," he said as he grabbed the wet panties, hearing her screaming.

"NO ........ Don't touch me there ...."

"You don't have a fucking choice," he laughed, gripping the wet panties and yanking hard, hearing a tearing sound as thin material broke. "Now you'll feel the pleasure your Master is going to give you," he chuckled in a ominous tone. Edward rubbed his fingers over the lips of her pussy and then slipped them inside and began to rub her clit. "You want your Master to touch you like this ..... don't you Claire."

"NO .... NO ..... PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME ..... I HATE YOU,"

Her screams fell on deaf ears and Edward insert three fingers into her pussy feeling her muscles tighten, trying to prevent them from entering any further. But Edward pushed hard until all three fingers were inside her, feeling the intense heat of her sex. Placing his thumb on her sensitive clit, he began plunging his fingers deep inside her. "You're going to respect me and my first sibling," he called out as he began to fuck her pussy mercilessly.

He felt Claire try to squirm away from him but he applied more pressure to her abdomen while his fingers sawed back and forth inside her pussy and there was nothing she could do about it. He smiled when her cries soon changed just as Elizabeth said they would.

"No .... no .... take your fingers out of my pussy ..... Ohhhh fuckkkkk ..... no .... don't ..... ooohhhh god ..... noooo ..... ooohhh fuckkkkk ...... yes .... yess ..... keep it up ..... make me cum Master .... I want to cum on your fingers ..... please Master ..... don't stop ..... Please Master ..... I want to cum ...... ooooh fuck Master I'm cumming."

Edward continued to finger fuck his sibling Whip, watching her body quiver and squirm in the throes of a massive orgasm. He kept plunging his fingers deep into her until he knew she was completely satisfied. Only then did he take his knee off her stomach and release her arms.

He saw her breathing hard staring up at him and then at the large tent in his gym shorts. "Tell me now Sibling Claire that you will respect me as the Master and will apologize to Elizabeth. She didn't deserve to be shown the seven doors of her mind just for allowing the other siblings to join me for breakfast."

He waited for her to speak, seeing her hands brush some red curls from her face. He glanced around the room and it was a mistake. The punch to his balls came from nowhere and Edward saw flashing lights in his brain. He doubled over and lay on his back. When he opened his eyes, he saw Claire kneeling over him and knew in an instant, she was not totally trusting him to be a Master or her or for any of the Siblings

"No .... no .... take your fingers out of my pussy ..... Ohhhh fuckkkkk ..... no .... don't ..... ooohhhh god ..... noooo ..... ooohhh fuckkkkk ...... yes .... yess ..... keep it up ..... make me cum Master .... I want to cum on your fingers ..... please Master ..... don't stop ..... Please Master ..... I want to cum ...... ooooh fuck Master I'm cumming."

She hadn't meant any of that. Calling him master, like that...that had just been playing up to his overbloated ego. Yeah, she hadn't meant it as he'd forced her to come around his finger holding her completely helpless and in his power like she always knew her master would.

No, no, no-he was not her master! Someone from the outside could not possibly understand the intricacies of being an actual master of siblings, and certainly not of her. She hadn't come harder than anything a vibrator could do because of him....no...it was ridiculous to even consider that Edward Wellington could even be capable of mastering her for even a moment.

She was kneeling over him watching him pathetically curled up after that little lovetap to his gonads. "Pathetic. You're supposed to be worthy of that ring? Look at yourself, little boy."

She lifted her knee and straddled his head. She reached down and slapped him hard across the face hard. "We're not done, by a longshot, little boy." Then she sat down over his face putting all her weight onto him. "Let's hope you're better at eating my pussy than fingering it, little boy."

Claire dragged her sex up and down his face from nose to chin, using him her hands in his hair, nails digging in, glaring stilettos into his eyes. He would know that she was using him now. She was on top. She was in charge. Forcing him. She was mastering him like no true master would ever allow a sibling to.

If she ever saw a sibling doing this so disrespectfully to their master-their true master-she'd have gone ballistic on them. Dragging them off to the dungeon to make them regret the hubris of their intentions towards their rightful master. She might even find it necessary to actually make them open all seven of the inner doors to properly chastise such a disobedient sibling.

But that was to a real master, not this pretender, not like Edward Wellington. No, a real master would've already turned the tables on her here.

(Continued for length)

"Mmmm, oh fuck," She moaned out through gritted teeth and staring into those deep dark eyes of his. Her movements had slowed as his tongue became more active. God damn it, he could really eat pussy after all. Her eyes drifted shut as he began to overwhelm her with that god damned wonderful tongue of his.

Claire gasped as he instantly took advantage of the opening, she'd inadvertently given him. His arms shot out curling around her hips and pulling her tighter against his magical mouth and miraculous tongue. Then he rolled over.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed reaching up to grab one of the knobs on the drawers of her dresser for leverage to keep her on top. It didn't work. All she did was pull the drawer out spilling her panties inside it all over the floor as it skittered away from her hand to stop at the far wall upside down. She was now lying face down with her legs splayed apart and her ass pointed up. He was still eating her out like a starving man. "God, fuck, fuck, fuck you!"

Her nails dragged against the carpeting of her room as she sought some way to pull away from him even as her legs curled placing the back of her heels to the back of his head pressing him tighter against her pussy. That tongue was everywhere, and his arms were strong metal bands keeping her against his mouth, right where he wanted her, damn him straight to hell!

"Fuck," She growled in defiance as she managed to grab hold of one leg of her bed to give her leverage to pull away from him. "Fucking, fuck you, mother fucker, oh god!" She wailed as he wrenched another orgasm from her, damn him to hell and back.

He didn't let up of course. Why wouldn't he press his advantage, like the real master he was pretending to be would?

That mouth was fucking magic, damn it, and he was using it masterfully to distract her as he got up on his knees, and then rising up onto his feet. She was lifted up with him as he continued upon the mission of wrenching more orgasms from her she did not want to give him. She was digging her nails into the railing of her bed stretched out precariously in the air her ass up in the air with his face buried between her thighs and heels pressing him tighter to her. "God, you eat pussy like a fucking god!"

When he forced another orgasm from her, she swore and cursed his name wildly, and he took another step back away from the bed she collapsed hard bonelessly onto the carpet of her bedroom still shaking from the biggest climax yet.

But it wasn't over. No, it wouldn't be over until he earned the one thing she didn't want to give him. For sibling Claire McHale, proud whip to Professor Bryant and now to the boy that had inherited his ring to call him her master and mean it utterly.

She fought him as he approached her. Claire cursed him. She scratched, and bit, and slapped him so hard her own hand hurt, but Edward Wellington wearer of a master's ring would not be deterred. In the end she was on her side her leg forced up over his shoulder opening herself up to him. One hand clamped on the back of her head forcing her to face him. She was staring into those deep dark eyes again as he moved to take her. The other hand slapped her if she even so much as tried to look away from those eyes of his. Her hand reached down between them, but not to scratch or punch or pinch him. Instead it took hold of his cock and angled it down slightly, but enough to provide the perfect angle for Edward Wellington to fuck her wet and needy little pussy.

"Do it deep," She told him through clenched teeth staring into those eyes still, "I want it all the way to my tonsils. Make it hurt like I deserve."

An image of the devastated face of Elizabeth this morning flashed through her mind's eye.

He didn't disappoint her. When Edward pushed in he was not gentle or easy. He was hard and brutal. She did indeed feel it all the way to her tonsils. They fucked like that for a long time with her forced to stare into his eyes like that, and when he forced yet another climax from her she howled his name but in their locked eyes she saw something. She saw that he saw through her in that moment. He could see past the thin walls of pride and position she protected herself behind. He could see the scared little girl hiding underneath. The recognition of one soul trying to carry the weight of a role on shaky legs by another. One soul that would not let themselves fail at their role no matter what it would cost them personally by another. In that moment they saw each other.

That was when she finally said it and meant it. As he erupted deep into her womb and she convulsed around him she finally called him, "Master."

In return he gave her the words that held so much meaning despite their brevity,
"My sibling."

He was hers, truly, utterly now. Edward Wellington was her master, for real.

They fucked at least three more times that night. Each time was a battle, hard and brutal. Up against the wall, hanging from the ceiling fan. or pinned up against the mirror so she could stare into her own eyes as her master made her utterly helpless. She lost count of how many times he forced a stubborn sibling like her to come for her master. As morning approached her bedroom looked like a war zone. Her dresser had been knocked over, the mattress on her bed had been flipped and leaning against the wall, her table with a bedside lamp lay spilled over on the opposite wall. Her bedsheet hung from the ceiling fan and lay haphazardly over two exhausted naked bodies.

Claire lay atop him her red hair sprawled over his chest and shoulder, her ear listening to the beating of his heart. She fingered a nasty bruise forming there on his side just under his ribs. She'd caused it when she'd kicked him-when was it- a few hours ago-when he'd dragged her by an ankle across the room. That was when she grabbed onto the dresser and caused it to fall over narrowly missing them both. She suddenly looked up into those deep dark eyes-the eyes of her master.

"Master," She asked with a shaky voice, "Do you think Elizabeth will ever forgive me?"

She sobbed then and broke into tears then weeping openly her guilty conscience penned in by her anger and resentment now free to flow forth from the wound its venom and be cleansed with her master's answer.

Back