Jail's Cell

Jail said:
oh, I think I can do that. I'll even convert my canadian money to american LOL

which reminds me, I gotta do that soon too LOL

No need for money if I'm the bartender. What else do you have to tip?
 
countrygent36 said:
Oh...........................................yeah,(catching my breath) that will be just fine....just fine.
thats the only tip I know ;)
 
Evening Warden....

I'm beat... :rolleyes:

80% of the garage was cleaned out today... 90% of a three cubic yard dumpster has been filled.

Were too tired to cook, so it's pizza, Mike's and shots of whiskey... :cool:

I'm so tired that... I can't even describe how beat I am... :eek:
 
au_man said:
Evening Warden....

I'm beat... :rolleyes:

80% of the garage was cleaned out today... 90% of a three cubic yard dumpster has been filled.

Were too tired to cook, so it's pizza, Mike's and shots of whiskey... :cool:

I'm so tired that... I can't even describe how beat I am... :eek:
((((((((((((((((((((au_man))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :)


well go crash in your cell then, and take a much needed rest. :)
 
Jail said:
((((((((((((((((((((au_man))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :)


well go crash in your cell then, and take a much needed rest. :)


I wish I could but the pizza just arrived and I gotts ta eat...

Dang... It doesn't even smell good... :eek:
 
Last edited:
au_man said:
I wish I could but the pizza just arrived and I gotts ta eat...

Dang... It doesn't even smell good... :eek:
sheeesh you ARE tired.................get goin then *swats your rump*
 
Jail said:
sheeesh you ARE tired.................get goin then *swats your rump*

Ohhhh...

Can't leave now till you make make everything even... :nana:

Bends over and cracks a wide grin... :devil:
 
au_man said:
And I'm too tired to resist... ;)

I'm a sucker for a woman in uniform... :devil:
what about a woman in uniform that's also charming? :rolleyes:
 
Jail said:
what about a woman in uniform that's also charming? :rolleyes:

Something very special about a woman in charge... Taking what she wants just the way she wants it... :devil: :nana:
 
Jail said:
hey there, rb...............what's cookin?

...just cooling down, have'n a beer, and unwinding ....and check'n out your beautiful ASS
 
rbijon said:
...just cooling down, have'n a beer, and unwinding ....and check'n out your beautiful ASS
I knew you'd be here to check my ass out. as you can see, it's still there :p
 
Jail said:
I knew you'd be here to check my ass out. as you can see, it's still there :p

and sweet as always, so what did you do today?
I cut grass all frick'n day.....no time to play....so, do you want to?
 
rbijon said:
and sweet as always, so what did you do today?
I cut grass all frick'n day.....no time to play....so, do you want to?

I packed boxes into a moving van today, talked on the phone a bit, posted a bit, went back and packed more boxes, and now I'm here again. Play what?
 
Jail said:
I packed boxes into a moving van today, talked on the phone a bit, posted a bit, went back and packed more boxes, and now I'm here again. Play what?

So we both worked our tails off today. I hear you are moving. I know that is alot of work. More work that cutting grass.....and, Yes,

Let's play....you know....**** sexy play.....Pirate stuff!
 
Jail said:
I packed boxes into a moving van today, talked on the phone a bit, posted a bit, went back and packed more boxes, and now I'm here again. Play what?

doesnt sound like too much fun..
 
Back
Top