omahaman2
Here's your sign
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2001
- Posts
- 18,171
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
omahaman2 said:
Yes_YEs_YES said:OH goodness...Jazey and I thank you very much Oman....![]()

hi ((((((((((((PJ))))))))))))))))Papa-Joe said:`Great big Hugs &es for the {{{Jail Girl}}}}
![]()
good morning, ccccnyman said:Good morning, Jail.
Good morning, fellow cellmates.
Jail said:good morning, cc![]()
![]()
did ya read the poem I wrote for you?

You're welcome. Too bad the timing sucked thoughccnyman said:Thank you, Jail. Brought a smile to my face.![]()
hi (((((((((((((BD)))))))))))))))Blue Dolphin said:Good morning cross Atlantic people![]()

Jail said:hi (((((((((((((BD)))))))))))))))![]()
![]()
mmmMMMmmmmm love the av, dearest![]()

*sets up my cross*Blue Dolphin said:Why thankee sexy ass.
damn I wanna spank that, and then..........
![]()
hi ((((((((Azul))))))))))Azuldrgon said:for Ms. Jail. Hope today finds you well.
hi ((((((((((((((au_man))))))))))))))))au_man said:Good morning (((((((((((((Jail)))))))))))))))...![]()
I am ok. Just catching up before the so gets home from her movie.Jail said:hi ((((((((Azul))))))))))![]()
![]()
I'm fine thank you. How are you doing?

What movie did she go see? Superman?Azuldrgon said:I am ok. Just catching up before the so gets home from her movie.![]()
Pirates of the Caribbean. She should be home soon. Now I have to get lunch ready.Jail said:What movie did she go see? Superman?![]()
