Jail's Cell

Jail said:
only if you rip my Daisy Dukes, toots :devil:

.....riiiippp....oh, sorry, ...oh, WOW....what a sweet ASS under those Daisys, and wow you were telling the truth....NO PANTIES...
(my head is spinn'n and my Pirate blood is flow'n.....boing.... :nana: )
 
Jail said:
LOL hi, rb.......................how ya doin?

I am cutting grass today....I am all ready hot and sweaty!
...thought I would cool off and check out you sweet Ass.....yummy
 
rbijon said:
I am cutting grass today....I am all ready hot and sweaty!
...thought I would cool off and check out you sweet Ass.....yummy
You did huh? and did it cool you down?
 
Jail said:
You did huh? and did it cool you down?

What...my mistake, there is no cooling down with you, Babe!
You are always red hot and get my cock throb'n...... :eek:
 
rbijon said:
What...my mistake, there is no cooling down with you, Babe!
You are always red hot and get my cock throb'n...... :eek:
oh boy. Well, what are the neighbors gonna think when you go back out to finish the lawn and your cock is sticking straight out? Maybe you'd better cover your monitor when you post :D
 
Jail said:
oh boy. Well, what are the neighbors gonna think when you go back out to finish the lawn and your cock is sticking straight out? Maybe you'd better cover your monitor when you post :D

I have to ride a tractor....and the vibrations are very ....buzzzz'n........and if the neighbors only knew, I am wearing a pink lace thong today to cut my grass! ,,,and isn't everyone...heheheee
 
rbijon said:
I have to ride a tractor....and the vibrations are very ....buzzzz'n........and if the neighbors only knew, I am wearing a pink lace thong today to cut my grass! ,,,and isn't everyone...heheheee
ah, a truly magnificent sight indeed then :p
 
good moaning (((((((((studly)))))))))) :kiss: :)

How ya doin? I see you and rb are fighting over my lips again, in GB huh? LOL
 
Jail said:
good moaning (((((((((studly)))))))))) :kiss: :)

How ya doin? I see you and rb are fighting over my lips again, in GB huh? LOL
im doing great how about you. yea so you gonna give em to me? :kiss: :p
 
txnstud said:
im doing great how about you. yea so you gonna give em to me? :kiss: :p
I'm good too thank you. Just psyching myself up to get outside and pack the boxes into the large moving van.

I did give 'em to you. now you have to give someone else a chance LMFAO
 
Morning cellmates

{{{{{{{{{{ jail }}}}}}}}}}} :rose:

Everyone have a grand sexfilled saturday!!!!! :D
 
Back
Top