Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
*tackles LA and starts squirting the oil on me* ready?Lord Argon said:who hooooooo jaily

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*tackles LA and starts squirting the oil on me* ready?Lord Argon said:who hooooooo jaily

and that's a first............how?Special Someone said:<strips naked>
WOOO HOOO

Jail said:*tackles LA and starts squirting the oil on me* ready?![]()
Lord Argon said:whohooooo jail all slippery
I'm always ready, you know that.Special Someone said:ARE WE READY TO RUMMMMBBBLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

*starts sliding up and down LA's body, causing heat friction* getting warm yet? LOLLord Argon said:whohooooo jail all slippery

OOOooooooOOOOO I love challengesSpecial Someone said:Same rules....Nipple twistin allowed...extra points for making the competition moan, and you instantly win when the other cums....
GET READY>>>>SET>>>>GO

Lord Argon said:hey that is no fair i have already had two matches today
Oh ok, I'll stop then.Lord Argon said:hey that is no fair i have already had two matches today

Ride "Em Cowboy?Lord Argon said:grins how bout we just skip the wrestling part and get to the err nm

Ahhhhh, you want pinning do you? *holds LA's hands down, above his head, squirming on his chest*Lord Argon said:hey since win was it bad to be sat on and pinned by naked ladies?
Jail said:Ride "Em Cowboy?![]()
Jail said:Ahhhhh, you want pinning do you? *holds LA's hands down, above his head, squirming on his chest*
mmmm jail thats it oh godddddddddd wait i think i am suppose to be resistingJail said:Ahhhhh, you want pinning do you? *holds LA's hands down, above his head, squirming on his chest*
True, but I'll just make sure I grip your "horn" real tight.Lord Argon said:well with baby oil covering you it could be a slipper ride

You have to find my weak spot, babes.Lord Argon said:mmmm jail thats it oh godddddddddd wait i think i am suppose to be resisting
Lord Argon said:mmmm jail thats it oh godddddddddd wait i think i am suppose to be resisting
hehehehe He'll score shortly oooops, did I say that?Special Someone said:1 point Jail
0 points Mister deflowered