Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
*smirks* I get itSpecial Someone said:"get"???
Pauly = Pervy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*smirks* I get itSpecial Someone said:"get"???
Pauly = Pervy
Jail said:oooooooomph *looks down at Pauly* watching myself drip...........and watching the oil drip too![]()
![]()
smiles it has been fun jail thank you *s*Special Someone said:We popped his cherry Jaily![]()
Special Someone said:"get"???
Pauly = Pervy
You're very welcome, LA.............You're welcome anytime here. Would you by any chance have a christmas ornament for the tree?Lord Argon said:smiles it has been fun jail thank you *s*
Is it ABC gum?Special Someone said:Jaily? Want some gum?![]()
![]()
Does it squirt? Like the normal gum does?Special Someone said:No...it's C U M gum

I'm sure you can too.Lord Argon said:aww thank you both that is wonderful
well i bet i could find an ornament

You are so, Pauly. Quit denying it.tealeaves1984 said:I am so not!

Lord Argon said:aww thank you both that is wonderful
well i bet i could find an ornament
Jail said:Does it squirt? Like the normal gum does?![]()
Lord Argon said:looks at parts of gum still attached * really needs a shower*
LMAO I have a better way of erm.......controlling that, dear.Special Someone said:<perks>
No...but let's just say it's "damming" a river back..
You're welcome to shower in my spa, LA. Don't drop the soap.Lord Argon said:looks at parts of gum still attached * really needs a shower*