Special Someone
Naked Epiphany
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2005
- Posts
- 1,799
Jail said:LMAO I have a better way of erm.......controlling that, dear.![]()
![]()
Sinny and I used gum <shrug>
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jail said:LMAO I have a better way of erm.......controlling that, dear.![]()
![]()
tealeaves1984 said:i am not pervy
i'm not having phone sex right now...![]()
Jail said:You're welcome to shower in my spa, LA. Don't drop the soap.[/QUOTE
grins mmmmm i bet
why not ?Special Someone said:me either!
That's because I don't have my phone on right nowtealeaves1984 said:i am not pervy
i'm not having phone sex right now...![]()

I'd offer my spa tub, but it looks like Special used the bath oil up as well.Lord Argon said:grins mmmmm i bet
warm him or warn him?Special Someone said:You weren't supposed to warm him about dropping the soap!

Jail said:I'd offer my spa tub, but it looks like Special used the bath oil up as well.![]()
awwww that's ok, babes. I have the market cornered on baby oil.Special Someone said:<looks away guiltier>

Jail said:awwww that's ok, babes. I have the market cornered on baby oil.![]()
![]()
*tweaks* mmmmmmmm still lots of oil left on those babies, Special.Special Someone said:<perks>

Jail said:*tweaks* mmmmmmmm still lots of oil left on those babies, Special.![]()
You're soooooooo cute when you giggle.Special Someone said:<giggles>![]()
very warm, especially where I put itLord Argon said:perk warm baby oil

Jail said:You're soooooooo cute when you giggle.![]()
Jail said:very warm, especially where I put it![]()
*gets out the economy-size bottle* I think we're gonna need this tonightSpecial Someone said:<blushes>
Bring on the baby oil!

Jail said:*gets out the economy-size bottle* I think we're gonna need this tonight![]()
Special Someone said:<strips naked>
WOOO HOOO