Iwah

yup. but i shall be going back up to AK in two weeks, this time to stay. gives me 10 or so more days with her before she goes back to college.
 
"parting is all we know of heaven, and all we need of hell"
 
Angel and Savage Kitten...you two happy now? This is even crappier than the first one but I finally got the cam working so i'm not gonna let bad pictures ruin the moment damnit. I'll make something better tommorow or something, unless everyone's sick of me now :D
 
Angel said:
Who the hell wears at hat at 2am? (Your time, Iwah)


:D

Kiss it, I hate my hair...besides, it was only 1:30 when i took it so...Besides, I wear what I do during the day til the second I go to bed and I've been wearing it all day so hush.
 
Last edited:
Wow Iwah

You changed your sig line! Is that a quote from someone or some Lit? Or is that something of your own?

P.S. let's see the hair Dude! Pleazzzzzzzzzze

btw... you have ohhhhhhhhh so succulent lipz! Yummy! :p
 
Hey! I changed my sig-line, too!

(Don't ask... you really don't want to know! Well, maybe you do...)

;)
 
Re: Wow Iwah

Savage Kitten said:
You changed your sig line! Is that a quote from someone or some Lit? Or is that something of your own?

It's part of the chorus from a Dashboard Confessional song called "This Ruined Puzzle." Heh, I *wish* it was something of my own, I try in vain to write emo but most of my shit sucks pretty hard.
 
doctor_insanus said:
Hey! I changed my sig-line, too! (Don't ask... you really don't want to know! Well, maybe you do...) ;)

DOC!!! not only that but you changed your AV too!!! gawd you make me soooooooooooooo horny BAY-BE!!!!!!!!


pssssst, not really hehehe ;)
 
Re: Re: Wow Iwah

Iwah said:
I try in vain to write emo but most of my shit sucks pretty hard.

have you tried to write anything else? i've written all sorts of poetry.. from lovey junk to dark evil stuff, heavenly angel poems to poetry simply about how i view the world.... it all doesn't have to be syrupy :D
 
Don't let him fool you, Iwah is a great writer. He just doesn't like his OWN work.
 
Angel said:
Don't let him fool you, Iwah is a great writer. He just doesn't like his OWN work.

No actually when it comes to the music i'm dead serious, the stuff I wrote awhile back that i showed you was alright, but you haven't seen any of the stuff I've done recently, it's pretty bad.
 
Angel said:
So let me see it.

As soon as I get something finished you'll be the first to see it be patient. I hate showing people unfinished work.
 
somehow, i feel like i put my foot (maybe even my whole leg) somewhere it didn't belong..... don't mind me... i really don't intrude for long... see? this is me leaving now :D
 
Savage Kitten said:
somehow, i feel like i put my foot (maybe even my whole leg) somewhere it didn't belong..... don't mind me... i really don't intrude for long... see? this is me leaving now :D

You rock, Savage K. I like when you intrude :D Don't leave!
 
The Man - The Myth - The Legend

Is it just me or did this man only exist is this thread?? hmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:
 
Shh damnit Angel didn't you hear what she said? She called me a *legend* for cryin out loud...If I stuck around and posted a lot I'd just be "That guy who makes dumb posts that nobody likes" Don't ruin my illusion woman.

And besides I posted in that one weird foods thread about french fries and frosties so feh.
 
O.... I... C.....

yeah... it's real clear.... it's all making sense now.....



!CHICKEN! *bawk bawk bawkkkkkkk*



:rolleyes: If ya scared just say ya scared!
 
I'm not scared, I'm just uh...so intimidated by how much you guys all rock that it's humbling and I can't find the words to make a post? (shameless ego stroke for everyone)
 
Back
Top