Iwah

Hi Heavenly Angel

I seen his member name as being online.... so where is he hiding out?? :D
 
Damn you two make it sound like some sort of religious sacrafice. I am ready to give myself for the greater good.
 
By that do you mean he is presently bathing in lavender, (gawd i hope not with Lavy!!! hehe), having a wreath of baby's breath placed upon his head, being dressed in a white flowing gown, and anxiously anticipating his glorious deflowering moment???? :D
 
Actually, you can peek as long as it isn't soon followed by pointing and laughter...deal?
 
believe me, i won't laugh! Once, when i was young and so naive, i thought to let a snicker escape when i first saw what awaited me. that man definitely knew what it felt like to have the last laugh.. while he left me panting and out of breath. *swoons at the memory*
 
Whatever is there to laugh at, Iwah?

You could always post a picture on here or the Taking Advantage of The Upload Feature thread.

;)
 
Angel said:
Whatever is there to laugh at, Iwah?

You could always post a picture on here or the Taking Advantage of The Upload Feature thread.

;)

Naw, I don't wanna share the beauty mark with anyone else.
 
Last edited:
Oh, well I wasn't talking about her pointing and laughing at my face moron, I figured you were quick enough to catch that and were talking about the same thing, eesh.
 
Besides, my scanner's broke and I can't find the install disc for my cam so until I do I can't get anything on here to post, so feh.
 
yeah, you can't tell much by a man's "knuckleHEAD", every man has one of those.... gotta see the face... the eyes... his nose... and those lipzzzzzzzzzzz
 
I have forced him to post a pic for his 30th post.

I rock.
 
be careful, Iwah. when i showed my face to all, i was chased away by a torch-carrying mob of villagers!
 
Scy!! thats not true!!

when i first met you I tried to flirt around with you a lil bit but you ran for the thickets like a shiverin lil bunny... u wuss! :p haha
 
yeah, i'm a wuss. just please don't kick my ass. i bruise easily.
 
i am the "big guns", even though i don't have a big "gun"..
 
Heavenly, where'd he go?

perhaps you threatened a lil too harshly this time?? :D

Hey dude ... remeber your sig line "Gotta save the corpse, gotta save the corpse, gotta save the corpse."
 
He is alternately searching his hard drive for a pic and trying to fix his webcam.


Don't lose patience, he'll be back shortly.
 
Ok well, this is all I could find, because I have no damn idea where the install disc for my cam is, and my scanner's broken, and this is about all i have left on this comp. I swear to god it looks like I'm all crosseyed, but Angel is berating me that I'm just seeing things. I don't even remember the reason for the finger in that pic, but it's all I could find so gimme a break. Here goes....*POP*
P.S I swear I'll find and post a better one some other time
:D
 
Back
Top