Iwah

*sighs heavily*

I can't tease ya, can't flirt with ya, can't ridicule ya.......

shoot... i guess i'll just carry myself to bed.. alone.. in my big big queen size bed.. all alone.... *sighs*
 
And Angel...yes Mugsy *was* really fuckin cute, but you know what they say...cute dog, repulsive master . :D Actually I don't think anyone's said that until now, and it'd probably only applicable in my case. Oh well.
 
actually, they say, that pets usually resemble their owners.... so.. i guess that means that you are probally "pretty fucky cute" your own self :D hehe

hey guy... it's really awesome to see ya here.. i'm glad to see u got a sense of humour.. we need more of that around here.... but, it is 4am and i got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow and hopefully i would like to get back on the comp sometime during the day haha so i best get my butt to bed..... looking forward to seeing more of ya around here... just keep repeating to yourself "gotta save the corpse, gotta save the corpse, gotta save the corpse" hehehe
 
Savage Kitten said:
actually, they say, that pets usually resemble their owners.... so.. i guess that means that you are probally "pretty fucky cute" your own self :D hehe

Eesh, that would make me all wrinkly and slobbery (a step up! Yay). and I think I'll make the corpse thing my sig line so I don't forget that fact.
 
haha you're cool as shit man

hey.. you're half way to losin your cherry.... i would take it but... i'm nottttttt worthy.. i think it should be Angel hehehe

i can't wait till u can get an AV... we'll dress ya up sooooooooo sweet :D

teehee nite hun... *blowz kissez n stuff*
 
Awwwwww! What a pretty Chow Chow, or was she Shar pe Or whatever?

I have a Chow/Lab Mix and he is a beaut! I bet you miss your baby, and it is aweful for Angel to threaten you like that, but I am not surprised by her. ;)

Here is Bosco. He is my prince.

Hey, Iwah, are you near Iowa?

How'd you and Angel meet?
 
Savage Kitten said:
actually, they say, that pets usually resemble their owners....

so that means it's a bad thing that i own a cat that has a face that looks like it got ran over, stomped on, knawed on by vicious rats, dragged across rough sandpaper, and then hit by another car?
 
Starfish said:
Awwwwww! What a pretty Chow Chow, or was she Shar pe Or whatever?

I have a Chow/Lab Mix and he is a beaut! I bet you miss your baby, and it is aweful for Angel to threaten you like that, but I am not surprised by her. ;)

Hey, Iwah, are you near Iowa?

How'd you and Angel meet?

*He* (You didn't notice his donger hanging out? ::grin::.) was a shar pei, yes I miss him cause he fuckin' rocked. I'm near Iowa (damn I typed it Iwah at first out of habit) but live in Nebraska (I don't even know for sure if Iowa's near here, I'm that apathetic to the rest of the world), the Iwah thing is kind of an inside joke because I couldn't think of anything better for a name, she busts my chops all the time for how I say Iowa and other things so I just went with it. And I met her in that god forsaken DragonRealms like 2 and a half years ago.
 
Last edited:
God, I hope you arn't my half brother. You aren't in Omaha are you?

Sorry about the not noticing the donger.
 
I'm not anyone's half-brother to my knowledge so I doubt it. And no, worse than Omaha...Lincoln.
 
Last edited:
Iwah said:
I don't have any half-brothers to my knowledge so I doubt it. And no, worse than Omaha...Lincoln.

nice save!

(part III)
 
Last edited:
I know, Scylis, I got nervous.

Thank Gawd, if he has anything to do with it.


Lincoln! Isn't that the pits! ;)

I am off to watch "The Gift" Anyone seen it?
 
but don't worry about it! i've done that lots of times, and you cought your mistake about 10x faster than i ever have, to boot!

*takes another swig of Wild Turkey (don't ask me what it is, that's just what the label says) and swaggers off*















*stumbles and smashes my head against the doorway before falling down with something less that grace*
i'm ookay!
*passes out*
 
Last edited:
Scylis doesn't really drink. He isn't old enough, and it'd kill him.

He is however a good actor.


Iwah, Scylis, I bid you goodnight. *muah* Iwah, Good to have you here, and Scylis, good to have you back.
 
Good to see ya Iwah, hope you have fun here :)







Scylis, you lovable, demented,snugglicious dork! :p ;)
 
Iwah, it's been longer than two and a half years. How dare you forget.

Typical male. :rolleyes:

I believe it was three and a half years ago. So there.

And I don't sound like a thug on the phone!
 
Oh look it's Dixon.

I don't think Iwah's a pancake. Although from what I've seen he is pretty edible.

Not as edible as a cockload of vanilla ice cream, but edible all the same.


(By the way, I picked the number two in your blasted magic trick thing, does that make me weird? :D)
 
it wouldn't really kill me, it would just...
no, wait. it would kill me, in a way. would leave me vulnerable and then someone would just casually pop a cap in my ass as revenge for one of my many hits or something.

anyway..
 
Angel said:
Iwah, it's been longer than two and a half years. How dare you forget.

Typical male. :rolleyes:

I believe it was three and a half years ago. So there.

Pretty sure it was more like 3, if I ever get my fuckin laptop fixed I can tell you the *exact date* because I have logs from way the hell back on there, but for now the screen on it's broke and the monitor port doesn't work anymore either. Oh well.
 
Dixon Carter Lee said:
Hello Iwah. Any relation to Ihop?

No, but I do aspire to one day be as pleasing to as many mouths as them. Oh well, I can dream anyway.
 
Iwah said:


Pretty sure it was more like 3, if I ever get my fuckin laptop fixed I can tell you the *exact date* because I have logs from way the hell back on there, but for now the screen on it's broke and the monitor port doesn't work anymore either. Oh well.


Fine, we'll meet in the middle and say three until you can get on the Laptop.

If I was still on my laptop when I met you it was definitely over three years ago.
 
Back
Top