Iwah

Now everyone on the count of three let out a good hearty laugh and feel free to point.

1....2....3
 
i shall laugh and then point at the target of my laughter

HA haaaaa!!!
*points at myself*
 
See, I told everyone I sound like a thug on the phone. I even have an audio posted here, and NOBODY BELIEVES ME!
 
wow Heavenly

do you have a built in Stud-o-finder or what? :D

hey.. the finger just accentuates the bad boy image ;)

yes yes please find and/or take more pics please... you are such a nice peice of eye candy hehehe
 
Angel said:
See, I told everyone I sound like a thug on the phone. I even have an audio posted here, and NOBODY BELIEVES ME!

It's okay, I believe you :D Just get em all on the phone and say "Fuck Off" for em, then they'll believe you.
 
Re: wow Heavenly

Savage Kitten said:
do you have a built in Stud-o-finder or what? :D

hey.. the finger just accentuates the bad boy image ;)

yes yes please find and/or take more pics please... you are such a nice peice of eye candy hehehe

Wow....just wow.
 
so i seeeeeeeeeee so i seeeeeeeeeee!

sorry.. i hadn't noticed you guys had posted again :D.. i was ummm... on a previous page ;) hehehe

Wow huh??... that was my first impression too :D
 
*hands Angel a female badger*
go ahead and let fly
 
Angel said:
I feel like badgering him to post more.

Joy...here we go. And knowing me I'll probably give in too, oh woe is me.
 
Feh, like I already said that's all I got til I get my cam installed again...so yer gonna have to wait awhile. Sorry massah :(
 
Nite Scy, Nite Heavenly, Nite Sexy eyecandy dude :D

time for the kitty to go meet her friend, Mr. Magic Shave, in a tub of nice warm water n bubbles.

i'll be watchin for sum more pics :D

btw... guess losing your cherry -- yet again -- wasn't all it was cracked up to be huh? *shrugs* least it was good for us (the pic and all hehe)
 
should we all be having a cigi now that Iwah lost his mancherry?
 
twas great! finally got to meet she who has captured my heart face to face! now i feel empty being back here (as in "home", not Lit)
 
Scy..

Yeah, now you know why I am currently a horrendous bitch.
 
Back
Top