Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have just told me. :rolleyes::D:heart:

Silly. ;)

As far as I've seen this particular poster doesn't even post on the HT. The stuff it says sounds like a drunken 10 year old would post it. I've been lurking in other boards lately. I don't know why I do it--I find most of the other boards to be a little bit frustrating.

Silly. ;)

As far as I've seen this particular poster doesn't even post on the HT. The stuff it says sounds like a drunken 10 year old would post it. I've been lurking in other boards lately. I don't know why I do it--I find most of the other boards to be a little bit frustrating.

You be nice to Night. He is not drunken. Just speshul. :D

You be nice to Night. He is not drunken. Just speshul. :D

hmm - special animation planned

tumblr_mta95nb0qE1rw7rajo1_500.gif

tumblr_mpscfrTBkn1qz5lf4o1_500.jpg

DO NOT mess with Minxy until she's had her coffee! :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2AVHh92GA#t=0m40s

Hmmm, I don't have telekinetic powers though I often wish I did. Had I been in that coffee shop and that beastly woman started screaming and making a mess like that before I had my coffee, I might have slapped her flat and told her to shut the hell up and pick up her mess. I don't handle peril, or for that matter, life in general, before coffee very well.

Hmmm, I don't have telekinetic powers though I often wish I did. Had I been in that coffee shop and that beastly woman started screaming and making a mess like that before I had my coffee, I might have slapped her flat and told her to shut the hell up and pick up her mess. I don't handle peril, or for that matter, life in general, before coffee very well.

Wouldn't it be grand to be able to bitch slap someone from across the room?:devil: There be so many that need a good bitch slap'n!:D:D

Just watched a pod of Orcas breaching alongside the ferry for about ten minutes. Majestic, beautiful creatures.

A chilly, but sunny and glorious day. My wife's favorite time of year.

Life is indeed a beautiful thing.

Today at work, I threatened a doctor with kitten pictures in his email, every day, for the next 10 years. Sometimes I think I'm trying to get fired.

Do you dunk penis?

This gave me my first laugh all day.

"Fanjo". Hee-hee.

"Ahem, is that a bunsen burner on your night table?"

"Why yes. It's to warm the contents of my peni dunky beaker."

What about displacement of the peni bathing liquid? And why am I now curious about the "volume" of my post-coital peni? Why hasn't anyone checked with Bill Nye yet, or started a thread about this?

"Fanjo". Hee-hee.

What about displacement of the peni bathing liquid? And why am I now curious about the "volume" of my post-coital peni? Why hasn't anyone checked with Bill Nye yet, or started a thread about this?

I first read that as banjo and was completely confused but seriously entertained all at the same time.

And I think they did it on Mythbusters--the unedited edition.

"Fanjo". Hee-hee.

Why bother with all that when there are perfectly good curtains just right over there?

*points*

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back