Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurora Black said:
I don't like the idea of cock rings. A man's passion, even though it's better when delayed, should be allowed to run its course IMHO. I mean, he should be considerate enough to make sure that his partner comes first, but then it's his turn. ;)

I wanna play with one, though -- as an experiment if nothing more. I bought several ... just haven't had the opportunity to try 'em out.

impressive said:
I wanna play with one, though -- as an experiment if nothing more. I bought several ... just haven't had the opportunity to try 'em out.
I'll be glad to volunteer to be your test subject my dear Imp! :D

impressive said:

One of my strongest fantasies is to ride a man hard while he's trying with all his might to hold back, without the aid of a cock ring. Only the sheer force of his will will prevent him from slipping over the edge, but it's a difficult battle because he's so deeply aroused/affected by my motions, my sensuality & desire for him. ;)

Aurora Black said:
One of my strongest fantasies is to ride a man hard while he's trying with all his might to hold back, without the aid of a cock ring. Only the sheer force of his will will prevent him from slipping over the edge, but it's a difficult battle because he's so deeply aroused/affected by my motions, my sensuality & desire for him. ;)
Would love to try! Sounds fun! :D

Tom Collins said:
Happy Solstice, Everyone! :)
P.S. zeb...that new AV is scarin' da shit outa me, dude. :eek:
Just keep you fingers to yourself and we won't have a problem. ;)

I could swear this was The Isolated Blurt thread, not The Isolated Flirt thread.

If you break zeb, Aurora, I'll stand in. ;)

rgraham666 said:
I could swear this was The Isolated Blurt thread, not The Isolated Flirt thread.

If you break zeb, Aurora, I'll stand in. ;)

Hey, Rob! I will break him, so help me... :devil:

Aurora Black said:
Hey, Rob! I will break him, so help me... :devil:
Nevar I say, nevar! 'Tis a far,far better thing I do than to let myself be broken by this lovely young lady! ;)

zeb1094 said:
Nevar I say, nevar! 'Tis a far,far better thing I do than to let myself be broken by this lovely young lady! ;)

*rocks harder on top, screaming like a banshee* Break, damn you! BREAK! :rolleyes:

Aurora Black said:
*rocks harder on top, screaming like a banshee* Break, damn you! BREAK! :rolleyes:
Harder baby, harder. It will never break, never. *eyes rollup into head with pleasure* :rolleyes:

zeb1094 said:
Harder baby, harder. It will never break, never. *eyes rollup into head with pleasure* :rolleyes:

*rises & shifts to reverse cowgirl, sinks back down* I already broke you in the Circle, and I can do it again! :devil:

*arches back and pumps hips frantically, long hair cascading onto his face and chest*

Cum for me. Scream. :D

Aurora Black said:
*rises & shifts to reverse cowgirl, sinks back down* I already broke you in the Circle, and I can do it again! :devil:

*arches back and pumps hips frantically, long hair cascading onto his face and chest*

Cum for me. Scream. :D
No, I can hold out longer than you. I can, I can. *voice rising in pitch* No, really I can.

*hips moving in rythum to your pumps*

zeb1094 said:
No, I can hold out longer than you. I can, I can. *voice rising in pitch* No, really I can.

*hips moving in rythum to your pumps*

*rapidly clenches vaginal muscles* Victory is mine! I do my Kegels every day! :devil:

lilredjammies said:
You know, it may not be sexy, but my avatar does show something I created myself, and it is representative of me. So there. :p
I know, I think it's cute and looks delicious. Can I have a little nibble? :D

Aurora Black said:
*rapidly clenches vaginal muscles* Victory is mine! I do my Kegels every day! :devil:
EEEoooowwwwww! *eyes fly open in unexpected ecstasy* Don't stop, don't stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back