Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find her number and ring her. She'd know what the fuck was going on with him, surely.

if i get down on my knees and pray really hard to whatever exists that is above us, could i pretty please have a job in programming...
ah hell, ive been doing this for a while. how about a ray of sunshine on my dead career. atleast the rot will speed up and ill be able to find something else to do.

vella_ms said:
if i get down on my knees and pray really hard to whatever exists that is above us, could i pretty please have a job in programming...
ah hell, ive been doing this for a while. how about a ray of sunshine on my dead career. atleast the rot will speed up and ill be able to find something else to do.

Just a stray thought -- but have you approached Lit about the possibilities ???

Today -- for the first time -- I was moved to tears by a poem. Not once, not twice, but THREE times!

*this post has absolutely nothing to do with anyone here on this forum*

Will you PLEASE go the fuck away already? Jesus Christ.

Oh and while you are at it, get a fucking job already. asshole.

Last edited:
Some one come save me from work?......please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top? Pretty pretty please with chocolate covered lesbians on top?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
HELP!

RebeccaLeah said:
Some one come save me from work?......please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top? Pretty pretty please with chocolate covered lesbians on top?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
HELP!

The magnets affecting your brain? :confused:

*le sigh*

What's the address? I'll be right over.

~lucky

RebeccaLeah said:
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
HELP!

If I gotta work, you gotta work . . .

Sounds only fair.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back