Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never did do the one for eyes. I was just thinking about that today.

I'll have to wait until mine turn hazel-gold again and snap a pic to save for the next time on that one.

Way cool. I can't remember if I did that one or not.

Hey, looks like they finally paid you all that cash you said had been missing from your paychecks.

May I suggest....forget about putting the money towards all the repairs your car obviously needs and put the money down on a new car. Sweet deals going around right now, and it will help the economy.

Plus, if you get a hybrid, you get a tax break too. Look at the Civics!

Think about it...an economical car, that's great on mileage, better for the environment than your current rod, under warranty.....and it will have tha new car smell!

:)

but the car was all fixed up already. I don't have the luxery to wait around to make critical fixes. I need the car now. And...

I am waiting to buy a new car next year. At least, I am hoping to squeeze another year out of this one...

What the hell ever happened to McKenna, anyway?

She has always been in again out again whenever I have seen her around.

Well, you just can't get any more romantic than being "the next step in a process." Color me swoony. :rolleyes:

i just got the result of a recent mid term exam thesis... yippee pass with distinction... more brownie points towards my BA.....

Good god. Now I know what my father felt when he was waiting to see if he would be laid off or not back when I was seven.

Department of Motor Vehicles - where you get your license. They're not wanting to renew mine because of some bullshit in North Carolina from about eight years ago. Since I am NOT driving five hundred miles to deal with said bullshit, I have to get an attorney, when they could just let me pay the fucking thing and get it over with.

Motherfuckers.

And MAKE THE FUCKING ASIAN BEETLES STOP INVADING MY HOUSE! :mad:
* Hugs * :rose:

Pandora, I have fucking had it with Three Days Grace. Why do you hate me? :mad:

Sorry, I'm repeating myself. I'm that annoyed.

My mones have run out, from what I understand from people who have experienced it I will become a raving bitch *sigh* I don't want to be a bitch.
Now if my order arrives today, I will be spared.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back