Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister is being demanding of my friend, and my friend is being cantakerous :D (i just wanted to spell that word...and im still not sure i spelt it correctly :D)

~~

There's a rose in the garden. my garden, it's the middle of November and threatening to snow, and there's a single solitary rose on the rose bush, holding on for dear life. It made me smile, gives me hope. A rose, in and english garden, in winter...wow.

:rose:

~~

Done my bits and pieces- chopped 20 onions by hand for tomorrow morning (mum's making indian snack thingies for Children in Need fundraising). Also loaded the dishwasher and put it on, and put in a load of washing which i will hang in the morning.

Organised myself for tomorrow...bag is ready, i'm clear on my duties (ish) and i have my clothes ready too.

Now, for bed. And a phone snuggle with my geek. :heart:

My inmyfamy is famous. :cool:

My sister is being demanding of my friend, and my friend is being cantakerous :D (i just wanted to spell that word...and im still not sure i spelt it correctly :D)

Your friend has good reason for being cantankerous *smug correct spelling look* because your sister is saying she wanting sumthing in her fanny, which would be okay but she's bragging about it! :rolleyes:

Needs an N. Hello, you. :kiss:

Everything needs an N...where would people be without Me? :p :kiss: miss you, must catchup and have a bitcing session :D

Your friend has good reason for being cantankerous *smug correct spelling look* because your sister is saying she wanting sumthing in her fanny, which would be okay but she's bragging about it! :rolleyes:

*glare*

Fanny :eek: erm...i dont know what that means in American, but fanny over here is the equivalent of erm...pussy...so now im just lost as to why my sister would be wanting something there...

Neways...*wanders off to bed traumatised*

:kiss: for both, and the fam's :kiss:

Ok, little air conditioning unit, I apologise.
I just stepped outside and you're not doing a piss poor job at all, you're doing a bloody excellent job!

Sigh. I've pretty much accepted I'm going to be single for the rest of my life. But every so often I get that stab of pain.

Oh well. I'm sure it will scar over soon.

First forgetting and then being surprised by that little fact must be one of the most bizarre things my brain has ever done.

It's weird and a definite WTF, but at the same time really fucking funny.

I just cracked up about apparently being this dense. It took me about an hour to figure out I should have known this and in fact must have known this at some point, which makes it even more pathetic.

I'm lucky there wasn't anyone else around to witness this act of bizarre brain malfunction.

Pandora, what's with the Three Days Grace?

They suck balls (well, mostly, anyway). And I took them headlining at a concert when I paid for and was looking forward to seeing another band headline quite personally.

Now make them go away.

I got paid around $6000!!! Woo-fucking-hoo!!!

Hey, looks like they finally paid you all that cash you said had been missing from your paychecks.

May I suggest....forget about putting the money towards all the repairs your car obviously needs and put the money down on a new car. Sweet deals going around right now, and it will help the economy.

Plus, if you get a hybrid, you get a tax break too. Look at the Civics!

Think about it...an economical car, that's great on mileage, better for the environment than your current rod, under warranty.....and it will have tha new car smell!

:)

Hey, looks like they finally paid you all that cash you said had been missing from your paychecks.

May I suggest....forget about putting the money towards all the repairs your car obviously needs and put the money down on a new car. Sweet deals going around right now, and it will help the economy.

Plus, if you get a hybrid, you get a tax break too. Look at the Civics!

Think about it...an economical car, that's great on mileage, better for the environment than your current rod, under warranty.....and it will have tha new car smell!

:)

Rock on.

I'll still stick with my 10-year old Buick. When my wife gets her job I'm thinking about tinkering with the engine. Rumor has it that it's possible to get 60 or 70 miles per gallon out of that old grocery getter....just takes a lot of work and some new parts.

Rock on.

I'll still stick with my 10-year old Buick. When my wife gets her job I'm thinking about tinkering with the engine. Rumor has it that it's possible to get 60 or 70 miles per gallon out of that old grocery getter....just takes a lot of work and some new parts.

I've always driven small cars....must be that kid thang....kinda feels a go cart!:D

My ex used to drive big cars and trucks. I remeber when he was talking bout getting a dually....:eek:

Why?

"Because in 10 years or so, we may decide to get a 5th wheel, and we'll need it to pull."

"in 10 years, it's gonna ragged out like all your other vehicles! Pluss, you can't keep the right two wheels on the road of your current trucks!"

and yes....he was trying to overcompensate for other....shortcommings.;)

I've always driven small cars....must be that kid thang....kinda feels a go cart!:D

My ex used to drive big cars and trucks. I remeber when he was talking bout getting a dually....:eek:

Why?

"Because in 10 years or so, we may decide to get a 5th wheel, and we'll need it to pull."

"in 10 years, it's gonna ragged out like all your other vehicles! Pluss, you can't keep the right two wheels on the road of your current trucks!"

and yes....he was trying to overcompensate for other....shortcommings.;)

I still want my 1967 Cobra. It's not fuel efficient, it's not for beer runs, and there sure as hell isn't room for a kid seat either.

But it's fast, it's sexy, and I want.

But above all, it's not over compensation ;)

Hell yeah! Me too! :)

well....obviously.

*looks at your AV*

Hey, if you're looking for someone to blame (thank) hit up Lynn and RedHairedandFriendly.

Or just Lynn, since she got me coming back here again, albeit with an alt instead of The Darkness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back