Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
scheherazade_79 said:
:devil:

White shirts are the best, especially if she's not wearing a bra underneath... :catroar:
This was a white dress with nothing on under it.... :devil:

TxRad said:
:D I did a story called "Wet" that deals with wet transparent clothing..... :D

Sorry, couldn't resist the plug...... :eek:
Normally I'd take off to read that story but I'm not sure I can manage recalling that ride from work.

scheherazade_79 said:
:devil:

White shirts are the best, especially if she's not wearing a bra underneath... :catroar:
I did have a bra on...still it didn't help.

scheherazade_79 said:
Maybe she wanted to supervise you more closely? :devil:

That's it. I'll call in sick tomorrow.

FatDino said:
Normally I'd take off to read that story but I'm not sure I can manage recalling that ride from work.

I did have a bra on...still it didn't help.

That's it. I'll call in sick tomorrow.

Why? Was she fugly or something?
x
V

Vermilion said:
it's a hybrid of two words.
Ugly and fucking, only not in that order...
x
V
Ohh...

Dammit, Mils, why do you keep giving me "duh" moments?

To answer your previous question, no, she's not fugly. She's pretty and nice and funny...and she's my boss. Whatever happens next, I'm screwed.

FatDino said:
Ohh...

Dammit, Mils, why do you keep giving me "duh" moments?

To answer your previous question, no, she's not fugly. She's pretty and nice and funny...and she's my boss. Whatever happens next, I'm screwed.

Hell no. It happens, it works, but as she's the boss - let her do the running.

If she does, you get a sexy relationship, if she doesn;t you get a work-crush which make you actually want to go to work and give you lovely dreams and lots of pent-up sexual frustration to fuel your stories with :D
x
V

ps- think you provide the "duh" moments yourself honey :p

Vermilion said:

If she does, you get a sexy relationship, if she doesn;t you get a work-crush which make you actually want to go to work and give you lovely dreams and lots of pent-up sexual frustration to fuel your stories with :D
x
V

ps- think you provide the "duh" moments yourself honey :p
Hey, that's not a bad argument at all. :D

P/s: And why would I do that? :p

Zade: Your coming over may not be as distracting to her as much as it would to me. :rolleyes:

FatDino said:
Hey, that's not a bad argument at all. :D

P/s: And why would I do that? :p

Zade: Your coming over may not be as distracting to her as much as it would to me. :rolleyes:

:kiss: You wouldn't even know I was there.

Gotta fly, lovelies - I've got a gay Irishman to sort out :rolleyes:

scheherazade_79 said:
:kiss: You wouldn't even know I was there.

Gotta fly, lovelies - I've got a gay Irishman to sort out :rolleyes:

<blonde expression crosses face> Oh - if you get a gay man and a gay women does that equal a straight couple? </poking Zade>

x
V

ps- just in case my joke didn;t come across I was applying a different slant to 'sort out'... yeah, you're right, that was lame, but I've typed it now so I'm gonna post it.

cold wet bleurgh. I'll join the 'moaning about the weather' crew...

Hope it's sunny on Sunday or I won;t be able to wear my sexy new suede shoes to the Nevvy's Christening.

x
V

ps- does black stilettoes, white linen trousers, a black silk chemise and pink silk cardigan sound appropriate?

Vermilion said:
ps- does black stilettoes, white linen trousers, a black silk chemise and pink silk cardigan sound appropriate?

sounds beautiful

esp the stiletto part ;)

Vermilion said:

*pokes dino* SEE! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS THAT! *an 'i told you so' trying to squeeze out my lips*

:kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
*pokes dino* SEE! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS THAT! *an 'i told you so' trying to squeeze out my lips*

:kiss:
As I recall, sweets, I didn't disagree with you on that one. :p

Fallenfromgrace said:
True.

So, you gonna tell me about lunch or am i gonna have to turn the hose on you to make you talk? :p you got IM?
Shit. What is it about today? Let's-get-Dino-all-soaked day? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back