Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... my boyfriend still has a profile on that dating site and turned his matches back on. "Out of curiosity" he says. He was just showing me all the profiles they'd matched him up with. "26 and likes tennis" I'm so sure. I may have to kill him.

Of course I would lose one of the rings not covered under My jewelry policy. :mad:

carsonshepherd said:
So... my boyfriend still has a profile on that dating site and turned his matches back on. "Out of curiosity" he says. He was just showing me all the profiles they'd matched him up with. "26 and likes tennis" I'm so sure. I may have to kill him.
My ex-girlfriend used to do that to me all the time, except she never turned hers off. It's one thing to check them in private, but to check them while your SO is in the room and show it to them? That's not cool.

Trombonus said:
My ex-girlfriend used to do that to me all the time, except she never turned hers off. It's one thing to check them in private, but to check them while your SO is in the room and show it to them? That's not cool.

I'd be much more angry if I found out he was doing it and not telling me.

What happened to Trinique_Fire?
We were just beginning to be friends and then she vanished 'kapoof.'
x
V

Vermilion said:
What happened to Trinique_Fire?
We were just beginning to be friends and then she vanished 'kapoof.'
x
V
She's without internet at the moment. The exact details are in the in/out thread somewhere. I don't recall exactly what the situation was for her.

Trombonus said:
She's without internet at the moment. The exact details are in the in/out thread somewhere. I don't recall exactly what the situation was for her.

well that's a relief :)
x
V

Vermilion said:
Oh is *that* what you kids are calling it these days?
x
V
Kids! :confused:

*looks both ways and all around*

I ain't been a kid in a longggggggggggggg time........ ;) :D

Anyway, if ya ain't ever tried it in a Conga line, you've never really lived..... :rolleyes:

For the first time in my life, I hate the rain. For the first time in my life, rain made me blush like no one's business. 24 hours in a day and it had to rain for all that ten minutes when I just got off work and walked home? Why did I decide on wearing a white shirt this morning? And why did I let my boss see me and pick me up when my shirt had gone transparent?

I'm so screwed.

FatDino said:
For the first time in my life, I hate the rain. For the first time in my life, rain made me blush like no one's business. 24 hours in a day and it had to rain for all that ten minutes when I just got off work and walked home? Why did I decide on wearing a white shirt this morning? And why did I let my boss see me and pick me up when my shirt had gone transparent?

I'm so screwed.

I think that's super hot! :catroar: :kiss:

I wish I could be your boss. I'd come and pick you up in every single rain shower :cool:

I wouldn't worry about it - you probably made your boss' day :rose:

scheherazade_79 said:
I think that's super hot! :catroar: :kiss:

I wish I could be your boss. I'd come and pick you up in every single rain shower :cool:

I wouldn't worry about it - you probably made your boss' day :rose:
Zade, you're one weird woman. :D

What made me blush so much was the fact that there appeared to be something going on between us and that she kept on giggling at my clearing throat and "shut up"'s.

FatDino said:

What made me blush so much was the fact that there appeared to be something going on between us and that she kept on giggling at my clearing throat and "shut up"'s.

There's definitely a story in that somewhere :catroar:

So did you try asking for a pay rise? ;) :rose:

scheherazade_79 said:
There's definitely a story in that somewhere :catroar:

So did you try asking for a pay rise? ;) :rose:
I'm not even sure if I can go to work tomorrow.

She's not the one to make that kinda decision, though. She's not so much my boss than my supervisor.

FatDino said:

:D I did a story called "Wet" that deals with wet transparent clothing..... :D

Sorry, couldn't resist the plug...... :eek:

TxRad said:
:D I did a story called "Wet" that deals with wet transparent clothing..... :D

Sorry, couldn't resist the plug...... :eek:

:devil:

White shirts are the best, especially if she's not wearing a bra underneath... :catroar:

FatDino said:
I'm not even sure if I can go to work tomorrow.

She's not the one to make that kinda decision, though. She's not so much my boss than my supervisor.

Maybe she wanted to supervise you more closely? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back