Is there anyone into normal sex on here? (22f)

agree completely!

I love plain ole vanilla! I don't need all the crazy stuff either. just one on one enjoyment and mutual pleasure, the way it should be!

Lol I know a lot of people might take offense to that headline and maybe what I'm about to write so let me explain.
I think everyone should be entitled to enjoy what they like. It's none of my business--I could care less honestly. With that said I'm trying to weed through the herd and find someone who's a freak or likes sex but doesn't have a burning desire to fuck their cat, cousin, sister, take 5 dicks at a time, suck cock all day/ all night with no reciprocation ever (because they love pleasing so much), or getting off on tying a girl up or calling her a slut or fuck toy??

Once again I have no problems with anyone who is into any of the things I listed or didn't list for that matter but its just not my bag.
I've talked to a lot of great people on here so far so hopefully no offense is taken.

Also, to anyone who needs further clarification on what my idea of normal is I suggest reading through the thread where I answer that question.

Lol I know a lot of people might take offense to that headline and maybe what I'm about to write so let me explain.
I think everyone should be entitled to enjoy what they like. It's none of my business--I could care less honestly. With that said I'm trying to weed through the herd and find someone who's a freak or likes sex but doesn't have a burning desire to fuck their cat, cousin, sister, take 5 dicks at a time, suck cock all day/ all night with no reciprocation ever (because they love pleasing so much), or getting off on tying a girl up or calling her a slut or fuck toy??

Once again I have no problems with anyone who is into any of the things I listed or didn't list for that matter but its just not my bag.
I've talked to a lot of great people on here so far so hopefully no offense is taken.

Also, to anyone who needs further clarification on what my idea of normal is I suggest reading through the thread where I answer that question.

Very honestly said. ;)

I believe the original poster is refering to "primal"sex. That undying urge to just fuck or be fucked. I could be wrong, but that is my 2 cents. Animalistic in a sense!

No props, no role playing. Just a man and a woman with the inseperable urge to just literally fuck each other to exhaustion!

The issue of positions has no relevance, it is just the act of ravage sex.

Am I close?

Last edited:
Primal

I believe the original poster is refering to "primal"sex. That undying urge to just fuck or be fucked. I could be wrong, but that is my 2 cents. Animalistic in a sense!

No props, no role playing. Just a man and a woman with the inseperable urge to just literally fuck each other to exhaustion!

The issue of positions has no relevance, it is just the act of ravage sex.

Am I close?

Hahah not exactly what I meant....

umm yeah

you mean vanilla one on one, heterosexual and with good solid build up?
*raises hand*

^no, I think she means sex solely for the purpose of reproduction in the missionary position.

What is normal sex? If you mean missionary it is actually forbidden in my faith! Lol

Ok , took a stab at it , i missed.

After reading a post from another poster. I kind of get it, just can't find the words right now, and do not wish to be a copy cat.

I get where you're coming from and appreciate the originality.
I'm just looking to chat with someone who enjoys good sex but doesn't complicate it more than that.

Last edited:
First I just want to say, what a clever, witty woman you are Saldana and that this a really interesting thread. Second, ok 'spot the noob' here weighing in on a long established thread- but we have to join in somewhere , even the relatively neophyte Litster with not even a humble AV yet.....
OK, not an afficionada either of the:
cat, cousin, sister, take 5 dicks at a time, suck cock all day/ all night with no reciprocation ever (because they love pleasing so much), or getting off on tying a girl up or calling her a slut or fuck toy?? ( I laughed so much at the list though, thanks)

As far as completely subjective reasons for being here/what I might want from here or what's 'normal' for me. Well maybe connection, passion, a chance to dip one's toes in more erotic seas. Maybe to ease in to that ( relatively) safely?
Just not in a gimp suit, nappy or harness.
But fair enough to those who do want to.. obviously.

Great thread. xx

Normal can only be defined by the individual! Partly what I am getting with most that are responding with defensive responses are asking for approval of what they define as normal.

Again I may be completely off base.

I know what you mean.

I'm skeptical about most of the really bizarre things I read about here. Do people really do that, or is it all fantasy? Some of it is frightening or merely distasteful. Anything involving real or feigned violence makes me limp.

For me, sex and love are difficult to separate. I understand, in principle, that people need sex and logically should be able to get together with someone who has similar needs, satisfy each other, shake hands and go on their respective ways without remorse. Sounds good. But...wouldn't most people rather share an emotional connection as well?

I just want to be with someone of my own generation who enjoys affection and sex, and we'll do things together we both enjoy whenever we can. I want to be in love with someone who can love me back. I don't need to own somebody or control her life. We don't have to get obsessive about it. And we don't have to do anything unusual.

I know for sure I'm not the only one here...in fact, I already met someone who seems to feel the same way. :)

yup

First I just want to say, what a clever, witty woman you are Saldana and that this a really interesting thread. Second, ok 'spot the noob' here weighing in on a long established thread- but we have to join in somewhere , even the relatively neophyte Litster with not even a humble AV yet.....
OK, not an afficionada either of the:
cat, cousin, sister, take 5 dicks at a time, suck cock all day/ all night with no reciprocation ever (because they love pleasing so much), or getting off on tying a girl up or calling her a slut or fuck toy?? ( I laughed so much at the list though, thanks)

As far as completely subjective reasons for being here/what I might want from here or what's 'normal' for me. Well maybe connection, passion, a chance to dip one's toes in more erotic seas. Maybe to ease in to that ( relatively) safely?
Just not in a gimp suit, nappy or harness.
But fair enough to those who do want to.. obviously.

Great thread. xx

You got me girl ;) Glad it gave you a laugh
Makes more sense to dip your toe in on lit rather than in real life ha

Yes

Normal can only be defined by the individual! Partly what I am getting with most that are responding with defensive responses are asking for approval of what they define as normal.

Again I may be completely off base.

Actually you're spot on here.

Saldana, hehe.. thanks.
I do wade into the water in real life... but this is a bigger ocean!
You're great. x

Add on

Why thank you!

Incredibly witty thread!

Thanks,
I do want to add, that the point of this thread was never to define normal and no where do I state that that's my intention. A lot of people understood the post, but I think the majority "missed the boat."

Thanks,
I do want to add, that the point of this thread was never to define normal and no where do I state that that's my intention. A lot of people understood the post, but I think the majority "missed the boat."

Sounds that way. Good luck in your search!

I think that there are a lot of "normal" sex lovers on here, Ive talked to several. I guess I qualify as well. I 1have no sister 2 am straight and dont suck 5 dicks 3 my cousin doesnt find me attractive and 4 my damn cat scratches!!!

OMG - is this thread still going!

Vanilla sex with the right person is far away the best thing in the world.

Sometimes, it's nice for a few little "add-ons", but if you can't appreciate the basics, there's something fundamentally wrong

Familiar face

OMG - is this thread still going!

Vanilla sex with the right person is far away the best thing in the world.

Sometimes, it's nice for a few little "add-ons", but if you can't appreciate the basics, there's something fundamentally wrong

Haha the thread seems to have a mind of it's own.
Thanks for rejoining the chat

Back