Instant Boner

It typically is eyes. Not always "fuck Me" eyes....sometimes just eyes of full attention....admiration....

Chest hair on a dude. I dunno why, but goddamn.
Have I got a deal for you... 😉

For me, it's that seductive look in a woman's eye. The one that says, you're not going to resist, but if you tried it wouldn't work anyway. That look that says she knows what she wants and is going to get it.

A really good kiss.

A man in his element where he runs things. That confidence bordering on arrogance.
These are just 🤌🏻🫶🏻

A man who knows his way around the kitchen and takes care of himself, or goes into dad/family mode and takes care of household things..but watching a man cook 😍 yes, please.

When they speak excitedly/passionately about something that really interests them, idk why that’s attractive but 🤷🏻‍♀️haha.

Being handy..and handsy 😜

Being kind.

Intimacy..the kind where he randomly show’s affection..again, yes, please 😍🥰

There’s so many 😂

A well dressed person is an instant “yes please!”
A good cologne/perfume will send me over the moon
And a quick wit and lots of intellect
Good with words
And that kind of in control at all times energy
And BDE
😍😍

Definitely BDE!

That whole swagger is just 🫦💦
It’s perfect when it’s coupled with a decent person too 😍

Out of curiosity, what are things that you associate with BDE? It was something I kind of came upon later in life thanks to discoveries, haha. But I'm curious I'd women see the same things as men when associating it with behaviors.

Out of curiosity, what are things that you associate with BDE? It was something I kind of came upon later in life thanks to discoveries, haha. But I'm curious I'd women see the same things as men when associating it with behaviors.
Been told I have it. Ain't sweatin' it. 😎

I'm 100% going through this thread like a check list. Can't lie, I feel kinda fuckable right now.

Ooo. Good question. For me it’s a someone who is self assured, confident, thoughtful doesn’t take themselves to seriously or others. And a certain ✨ something ✨ that just says “I can fuck you like a lady or a whore and we’ll both feel great about it”. It’s usually a quiet kind of energy that’s more of an under current in their actions and words etc. The whole kind of “bad boy, but a good man” thing 😍

Ooo. Good question. For me it’s a someone who is self assured, confident, thoughtful doesn’t take themselves to seriously or others. And a certain ✨ something ✨ that just says “I can fuck you like a lady or a whore and we’ll both feel great about it”. It’s usually a quiet kind of energy that’s more of an under current in their actions and words etc. The whole kind of “bad boy, but a good man” thing 😍
Talking about me like I'm not here isn't necessary, you know.

😜🤣🥰

Back