I'm a guy who enjoys his nipples tweaked

I'd love to have mine played with as they are here...(blush)

Attachments

• Massage (65).JPG
    Massage (65).JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 480
I love to play with hubby's nipples, bite and suck them, he loves it but much prefer when he does it to me :D

I found out a long time ago that I love my nipples played with. Sucked, pulled, twisted, rubbed, you name it, I liked it.

look rather female, I think...you sure you are male? As a woman I would be proud of such immaculate skin...;)

I am a man, yes...but as stated elsewhere...love my breasts to look female...glad you like them a bit...(blush)

For years I wasn't a fan. Just lately I've changed that view and have been enjoying my nipples played with, being gently sucked on, and licked. I am quite sensitive there so care must be taken :)

For years I wasn't a fan. Just lately I've changed that view and have been enjoying my nipples played with, being gently sucked on, and licked. I am quite sensitive there so care must be taken :)

seems there some men around with that kind of 'problem'...if it is one...

My husband loves his nipples rub, during sex or whenever I even rub them while he jacks off..

I am amazed at how long it took before I ever even thought about this. she will bite and lick them while I jerk off. it feels great and she gets off on doing it..even rubbing herself sometimes as she bites...mmmmmm:devil:

I am amazed at how long it took before I ever even thought about this. she will bite and lick them while I jerk off. it feels great and she gets off on doing it..even rubbing herself sometimes as she bites...mmmmmm:devil:

what an idea...my breasts licked while I jerk off...never tried it...but I am sure it's yummy...

Add me to the club. Have always enjoyed having my nipples played with and sucked on, especially while getting jerked off. I've never met a girl who didn't enjoy playing with mine. Luckily my wife enjoys it and indulges in nipple play with me regularly

Best ever

Everytime I have sex in ant form I love my nipples being licked, sucked, nibbled,etc. I get wood like no other! I swear I cum the greatest while getting my nipples sucked and licked while I get oral. Picture a sexy volumptious female with her tounge on my nipples then to my cock then to my cock back to my nipples back to my cock, a nice kiss fresh off my cock so I can taste my cock from her lips, all while she lovingly strokes me. Best ever!!

there seem to be more guys with sensitive nips around than I thought...interesting

I read a story on line today "10 things Women think men enjoy, but men really don't", playing/ sucking on a mans nipple was on that list. Would be very near the top of my "absoutely enjoy" list!

Add me to the List

Love to have my chest and nipples rubbed, stroked, gently pulled, licked and tugged near climax.

I read a story on line today "10 things Women think men enjoy, but men really don't", playing/ sucking on a mans nipple was on that list. Would be very near the top of my "absoutely enjoy" list!

not only near, but clearly on top of my list!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man I dont know what it is but just drives me wild to have my nipples played with :)

Luckily, I have yet to find theat irritation; all i get is the trembles

trembles? Is that good or bad? I get terribly aroused as soon as my nips are being touched, and even more so, if in parallel my breasts are being massaged and made full...OMG

A bump for this thread!! I've been away for a bit but I'm back... (and still enjoying my nipple play :D )

Back