I'm a guy who enjoys his nipples tweaked

mine are so sensitive that if played with bit, rubbed...tweaked and I just lose it

Yep I love this too!

I recently had a nipple clamp/chain used on me. Mind-blowingly good!

I like mine tweaked, licked, sucked, nibbled on, pinched, twisted, pulled on, and bit. I am lucky that my wife does all of the above with my tits. I can't cum from just having them played with, but if we are having sex or she is giving me a handjob it will send me right over the edge!

Count me in here too - I love having my nipples played with.

Count me in! I love this. Sadly it doesn't happen as often as I would like.

oh yes, count me in, too. whenever i am sexually aroused, my nipples always harden and are so connected to my dick. love 'em tweaked and sucked. :devil:

I'm into it

My nipple play is my favorite thing. Just before I was ready to cum I'd tell my wife an she would suck and bite my nipples, I'd squirt hard hot loads of cum. Now, I tease my nipples until I can't stand it and I jerk off from there.

i think i first discovered how great having my nipples played with when i was around 18 or so. had a g/f who had an oldr sister who gave her tips on things to do. drove me wild! some women like to do this some don't my OL:rose: does like it and combines it with handjobs and blowjobs to make me crazy!

I love it too... a hand up my shirt playing with my nipples gets me turned on instantly, which several partners have discovered and taking very unfair advantage of :) It'll often push me over the edge if i'm trying to hold off cumming for a while... love it.

My man won't let me evn touch them! He claims that they are "too sensitive " or whatever for me to touch. Apparently, it almost hurts. If I even get near them, he freaks out. I thought, once upon a time, that if I got him used to it, he'd be ok. Nope. He's weird for life!

My man won't let me evn touch them! He claims that they are "too sensitive " or whatever for me to touch. Apparently, it almost hurts. If I even get near them, he freaks out. I thought, once upon a time, that if I got him used to it, he'd be ok. Nope. He's weird for life!

Mine started off the same way, but being open to exploration there took my pleasure to the next level... as detailed in my original post :devil:

Back