I'm a guy who enjoys his nipples tweaked

HappyandHorny

Experienced
So... I'm a guy, and I get seriously turned on when a girl tweaks my nipples... I mean SERIOUSLY turned on.

I have always been brought to erection by having my nipples caressed, licked, tweaked, nibbled, etc... but recently a girl made me cum (massive load!) by only working my nipples (she didn't touch my cock until AFTER I came!). I was standing while fully naked during the experience... she was wearing just her panties.

Since then I've been trying to duplicate the experience myself but I can't get to that point.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Have any of you lady litsters witnessed such a thing? Have any other guys ever had this happen?

Well possibly the reason you can't get there on your own is because the turn was also the female and what she was doing ;) she can use her tongue to play and nibble and you can't on yourself. Your experience sounds hot tho ;)

Not much different than women whose nipples are sensitive enough to cum from stimulation - everyone is different - enjoy the fact that it happened and add it to your foreplay in the future.....

Well possibly the reason you can't get there on your own is because the turn was also the female and what she was doing ;) she can use her tongue to play and nibble and you can't on yourself. Your experience sounds hot tho ;)

True Glitterkitty! I have not discounted the fact that you state... she was beautiful, witty, gentle, in-charge.... the list goes on.

And my god it was a hot experience :) :)

True Glitterkitty! I have not discounted the fact that you state... she was beautiful, witty, gentle, in-charge.... the list goes on.

And my god it was a hot experience :) :)

Well you will have to tell the next girl what you like, and see if she can get you there :)

I too have very sensitive nipples that have always been part of the play with my partners. Some of them have been very enthusiastic which led to very heightened orgasms.

I guess the world of Lit is made for all the different turn ons available - just go with your profile name and be happy and horny about it!

Join the club

3 in the club presently!

I hope I was the third member! I am pretty sure that this club will grow rapidly. Forget any gender differences - we all have nipples! What more equality can there be for a membership requirement?

Tweaked...heck, pinched, licked and sucked on.....oh ya. luv my nipples played with

Me...Me!!!

You can add me to this growing list. I love it when we both pull and twist on each other's at the same time! So Hot!

Im in!

I LOVE sucking and licking on a guy's nipples. It's always a disappointment when they don't enjoy it as much as I do ;)

Back