If your wife or girlfriend cheated

I fully agree - forget the hall pass, rethink marriage!

If my wife "cheated" - power to her. I wish she would, she is attractive, full of life, she deserves some good sex, because god knows it certainly doesn't happen between us. It might even make her a bit less angry and mean (which is one of the reasons we don't have sex)...

Marriage can work fine if both are in agreement about the rules. I confess that hubby and I stumbled around for a number of years but we did get along and worked together fairly well. In our case it was simply the lack of honest communication. Once we began to talk honestly, a lot of things opened up for us.

Marriage can work fine if both are in agreement about the rules. I confess that hubby and I stumbled around for a number of years but we did get along and worked together fairly well. In our case it was simply the lack of honest communication. Once we began to talk honestly, a lot of things opened up for us.

This would be a great discussion with my wife, but I fear it would be “No, not interested and no you many not sleep around!”

There are two that I know she has / had a crush on...
My cousin (looks a little like Donald Sutherland) and
a Dutch friend from my student days.

She said if she were single again, she would be open to have sex with either of them.
If she only open to my kink, she could already be doing both of them whenever she wanted...

This would be a great discussion with my wife, but I fear it would be “No, not interested and no you many not sleep around!”

My wife went berserk when I first brought this up. But she finally came around to the idea. It works very well for us.

Last edited:
THis shows where I'm at

I have no idea and further more, it'd be with "no one." My wife is simply not sexually aggressive enough or horny enough or ... anything enough to go out and cheat on me. She has her routine, she's not an overly sexual person and I doubt it has ever really been a thought on her mind.

Sad, too. I wouldn't mind it because it'd show some passion, some action, some sexuality!

If she did, it would be with a very attractive, educated doctor at her hospital. He'd be in his 30s or maybe early 40s. She's extremely picky so he'd have to be really hot.

I have no idea and further more, it'd be with "no one." My wife is simply not sexually aggressive enough or horny enough or ... anything enough to go out and cheat on me. She has her routine, she's not an overly sexual person and I doubt it has ever really been a thought on her mind.

Sad, too. I wouldn't mind it because it'd show some passion, some action, some sexuality!

If she did, it would be with a very attractive, educated doctor at her hospital. He'd be in his 30s or maybe early 40s. She's extremely picky so he'd have to be really hot.

Women get just as horny as men. They tend not to let it show but I bet there are thoughts in the back of her mind that would surprise the hell out of you. She may never let those thoughts out to play but I would bet there are some there.

My wife's cheating took place in college before we were engaged, but we were planning to marry. We only saw each other once or twice a month, and she had a series of fwb's that screwed her regularly. I knew she was fooling around because that's what she enjoyed, plus I found hickeys all over her tits and body. After we married, she told me she was fucking others in college, and it was too late to be jealous so I just enjoy the stories. Her sex with others after we married has bee with my permission and certain rules, including that she tell me all about it. It only happened a few times, and she says it won't happen again unless a man with a really big cock shows up and seduces her. That's fine with me.

My wife had a rather active sex life before we married. I persuaded her to tell me everything. It was so hot and turned me on so much . It eventually led to her becoming my hot wife and me her happy, dutiful cuck 😋😋

Women get just as horny as men. They tend not to let it show but I bet there are thoughts in the back of her mind that would surprise the hell out of you. She may never let those thoughts out to play but I would bet there are some there.

Oh for sure. My wife has been subtle about sharing what’s going on in her head. But it’s definitely there.

My exwife cheated on me several times before I found out. At first I was really hurt, then we started swapping wives with others but she still did her own thing so I started arranging gang bangs for her sometimes the guys knew I was her husband sometimes they didn't. A lot of my fantasies came true during that time, double penetration, triple penetration, I love cum play and I got to fuck her after 4 guys came in her and on her. After several years of this we lost all emotions toward each other and divorced.

My exwife cheated on me several times before I found out. At first I was really hurt, then we started swapping wives with others but she still did her own thing so I started arranging gang bangs for her sometimes the guys knew I was her husband sometimes they didn't. A lot of my fantasies came true during that time, double penetration, triple penetration, I love cum play and I got to fuck her after 4 guys came in her and on her. After several years of this we lost all emotions toward each other and divorced.

Do you think the extramarital sex contributed to the loss of emotion for each other?

Do you think the extramarital sex contributed to the loss of emotion for each other?

Absolutely, I was totally in love with her when we got married, the fact that she cheated on me killed something in me. When I wanted us to be just us again she agreed but kept cheating. I had no more love feelings for her.

I know she cheated with her college boyfriend (she confessed)
I'm pretty sure she also did her high school boyfriend and at least one of my friends.

I'm not sure right now, but I'd enjoy it if she came home, lowered herself onto me and i felt his load flow down onto my cock

Back