id like to see a woman suck her own nipples

I love to attempt to suck/lick/bite my nipples when I masturbate. I say attempt as my breasts are fairly small, and there is an element of folding and stretching involved, and positioning is key (I find laying on sofa with head and shoulders propped up with cushions helps - any tips on best position?) When I do manage it, it's a massive turn on. Sadly I've never had a man ask me to do it for him, and I've never just done it, for fear of looking gross with a double chin haha! Very interesting to read how many of you men like it. Oh and kneeling on all fours with them dangling works quite well too :)

I love to attempt to suck/lick/bite my nipples when I masturbate. I say attempt as my breasts are fairly small, and there is an element of folding and stretching involved, and positioning is key (I find laying on sofa with head and shoulders propped up with cushions helps - any tips on best position?) When I do manage it, it's a massive turn on. Sadly I've never had a man ask me to do it for him, and I've never just done it, for fear of looking gross with a double chin haha! Very interesting to read how many of you men like it. Oh and kneeling on all fours with them dangling works quite well too :)

I love them dangling over my face.....mmmm

Wow too hot!!!! Yes I love seeing this.

I can't suck mine, but my wife can suck hers and does so very well, sometimes she sucks one and I will suck the other then we switch, and yes it is a real turn on for both of us. 44 DD

Back