I would like to get to know all of you better, but...

My name is none of your fucking business, I think humanity is a virus for which universal heat death is the only cure, I intend to be remembered only by leaving a massive glowing crater and, in wholly unrelated news, I just stubbed my toe really freaking hard on the dining table.

nacho cheese is not cheese.

Saying things like that is definitely no way to begin a Lit GB career.

You may now apologise.

Um, well, I didn't say it was real cheese. I just said I love it. Is the GB anti nacho?

Are you going to tell me I'm pretty? That's what this thread is for now.

My name is none of your fucking business, I think humanity is a virus for which universal heat death is the only cure, I intend to be remembered only by leaving a massive glowing crater and, in wholly unrelated news, I just stubbed my toe really freaking hard on the dining table.

I feel like I've known you my whole life.

Um, well, I didn't say it was real cheese. I just said I love it. Is the GB anti nacho?

Are you going to tell me I'm pretty? That's what this thread is for now.

No one who would say, what was that? "I'm a Sucker for Nacho Cheese" can possibly be pretty.

Perhaps if you washed your mouth out with some soap, prayed to Jesus, the Buddha, Allah, and Cthulhu I might again think you attractive, but until then, the cheese statement rules. And some mouth wash too.

Hi, my name is BT you can call me B. I'm grumpy, but sarcastically, sardonically loveable, cute as a speckled pup, but a bit cantankerous in that if i were a pup, I'd be the kind who would bring you your slippers after i chewed them up.

*holds up positive pregnancy test I bought off Craigslist*

Crap. I didn't even feel it! Either I have a tiny penis, or you have a huge vagina.

Considering this is my thread, I'm sorry but you're going to have to bite the bullet, you huged-vagina women. :D

Hi, my name is BT you can call me B. I'm grumpy, but sarcastically, sardonically loveable, cute as a speckled pup, but a bit cantankerous in that if i were a pup, I'd be the kind who would bring you your slippers after i chewed them up.

If you brought me my slippers, even if they were chewed up, I would pet you behind your ears, B...:rose:

My real name is Buckaroo Bonsai and when I am not performing rocket surgery, I like to chill in spandex with my bros in the glam-band I founded.

My real name is Buckaroo Bonsai and when I am not performing rocket surgery, I like to chill in spandex with my bros in the glam-band I founded.

I still hate that whore of an ex-wife of yours, Buckaroo Bonsai.:D

You don't have the hair for a glam-band, bro.:cool:

No one who would say, what was that? "I'm a Sucker for Nacho Cheese" can possibly be pretty.

Perhaps if you washed your mouth out with some soap, prayed to Jesus, the Buddha, Allah, and Cthulhu I might again think you attractive, but until then, the cheese statement rules. And some mouth wash too.

OK, OK. I'm sorry. I lied. Nacho cheese sucks. *hides beefy 5 layer burrito from taco bell*

Now tell me I'm pretty!

Back