I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have procrastinated enough and finally going to feed myself. LOL


I think I will won't be back until later...unless something comes up...so ya'll have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I think I'm waiting for someone to make me something special, and I really hope it happens!
 
I think that was toooooo sweet! I may be a little special, in my own way, but it's always nice to be treated that way! ;)
 
I think I'm going to pay for pushing too hard first day back at the gym...but it felt so good!
 
I think sometimes bad things happen to the people we love and care about. Even though we can't say anything to make it all better, we can be there, giving them a hug and letting them know they aren't alone.
 
I think being self employed is pretty fruitless lately.

I think I'm too stubborn to quit.

I think I should be able to make a living doing the things I do best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top