I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm way past being a nympho.

I think I have no idea what that is.

I think I may be addicted to my fiance's ability to make me cum
 
I think go ahead for in my arms you will stay..as I let you gently down and fan you...and keep you cool.:rose::kiss:
 
I think my heart still isn't in it. I think I may go play a video game since I can't sleep 24/7.
 
I think the dragon-fly interrupts my thoughts and demands that I pay better attention to the little things.
 
I think actions speak louder than words.

I think sometimes waiting for someone/something is extremely difficult to do.

I think that my trip to Chicago cannot come soon enough.

I think that today is a beautiful day and I'm very thankful for it.
 
I think Nat is goofy

I think there are so many facets to that man i'll spend the rest of time learning them.

I think he should have gone into radio broadcasting or sports television.

I think he would have enjoyed either.

I think that I owe a lot of thank you letters to a lot of women.

I think I love this statue Nat got me

I think he's never given me anything I didn't love.:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top