M
MsTexas
Guest
I think I'm not going to waste my time with that anymore ...


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I think I'm not going to waste my time with that anymore ...
![]()



LOL so go..don't come back..like who will miss you here...
Oh spank me...![]()


No one will, I know this already but I never said I was leaving ...
Now about that spanking ...
Bend over
![]()

Ok...bent over....ouch..Ouch..OUch...OUCh..OUCH!!!!!...Damn that smarts.![]()
lol
Oh it wasn't that bad ...
I think it's time to get back to work


oh damn!!!! I missed the spankings---and I was really being naughty in hopes of getting a few "licks"

*sticks tongue out at Ryan*
Oh dear and i only have these kinds of licks...![]()
so nice to see you out (of your bra) 

hellloooooooooooooo Lady Jso nice to see you out (of your bra)
you are a terrible tease!!!!
I think you are mistaken MrB...I am a very very good tease...![]()
I think my heart just isnt in it today. I think I am going back to bed instead.

I think that I am seriously looking forward to fall.
I think I saw some leaves changing color...closer than we think


I think I agree with LadyL.
I think sometimes you have to smack em upside the head when they are being assclowns.
I think you would be fun to Party with Wildwolf!
Thank you LadyL, we'll have to throw a party sometime. See how much damage we can do.
