I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm seriously going to leave it alone and go to bed. I think it's a waste of time.......:rolleyes:
 
Hahahahahaha......take it easy Ryan....don't have to much fun tonight..


I ll be good handsome--- you have a great night too


*snickers* yeah ryan everyone can have fun but you tonight.

alas it is the story of my life

always an usher and never a bridesmaid(who almost always get picked up by the cute guys)

poor me

well at least I still have my enormous penis to keep me company
 
I think I can't bring myself to post much at the moment. Too much sad news.
 
I think that if I relentlessly keep posting things about myself, I'll make friends here. Or at least make a fool of myself!
 
I think sometimes the death of someone we care for teaches us a lot about ourselves.

I think the beach is calling me today...I may just answer the call.

I think the weather better cooperate :)

I think their giggles, kisses and smiles are very much in need today.

I think planning with Nat brings me not just happy smiles, but peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top