I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think......
Friends may come. and
Friends may go, and
Friends may
Peter out ya know, but
We'll be friends
Through thick and thin......

Peter out or peter In.........
 
I think you find the most amazing people where you least expect it, people who make you smile by just saying hi and can keep you smiling for the rest of the day.
 
I think that news made me sick to my tummy and leaves me with an uneasy feeling. Like sheep to the slaughter America!
 
I think in all my years at lit, and all the things that have happened here, the news today has been the most sad.

I think many people's lives were touched by both these men, and in more than a virtual way.

I think this place has some very, good, real, kind people.
 
is he not the sexiest man on television today!!!!!!


oh and for my I think


I think there are some seriously mentally ill people around here sometimes

I think you worry me sometimes.....but it is funny......don't start......:D
 
I think you worry me sometimes.....but it is funny......don't start......:D

sometimes??? does that mean Im wearing you down?? that you are ready to admit to your forbidden desires for man on man luvin??? can we atleast take a warm shower together?? Ill behave myself I promise I just want to scrub your back. . . .
 
I think I have put off cooking dinner for as long as I can, I'm getting the death stare now:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top