yogiforlife
Fidelis ad Mortem
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2005
- Posts
- 7,998
I think summer is going by too fast
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


To hell with thinking for the next 4 days!!! I'll get enough next week!!!
But I do want some of them choco chip cookies!!!![]()
i'd kill for chocolate right now.....
damn you
I have a sliver of a kitkat left in the fridge![]()
To hell with thinking for the next 4 days!!! I'll get enough next week!!!
But I do want some of them choco chip cookies!!!![]()
i'd kill for chocolate right now.....
damn you
ohh boy
care to share???

I think I just dipped something in chocolate for ya!!! Come clean it up!!!![]()


I think I'm hungry......
I think if you are hungry you should eat.
I think I am......but not what I want..........![]()
I think it's ready......![]()
I think I heard somewhere that you retired.