EnglishRoseFox
Rosie Two-Scoops
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2007
- Posts
- 54,669
LMAO
You don't have to worry about that ...
Now the cat on the other hand
![]()
I think that poor cat always gets the blame

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LMAO
You don't have to worry about that ...
Now the cat on the other hand
![]()

I think that poor cat always gets the blame![]()
I think I'll post a pic of said cat and that will explain everything ...
![]()

I think you should or shame on you for maligning it's good character!![]()
I think this pic says everything about her character ...
LOL
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/100_0325.jpg

haha I think she is brilliant! I love a cat with a bit of gumption. Go moggy go!![]()
LOL
I think it's time to feed her as she is looking at me like she's gonna take a bite out of my leg ...
![]()


I think that is priceless!
I used to have a cat that used to sit on the back of the couch and wait for unsuspecting victims to go past so she could take a swipe at them. My big butch ex brother in law was even petrified of her
I think I need to go get a shower
Catch you soon gorgeous![]()

I think I need to drag myself away from the laptop and get going!
Good now how's about a kiss.![]()

you "sound" like a kid nervous for a first kiss- stutttering - lmaoooooooo![]()


Sorry ...never been before a Queen till now....one more kiss please and make it a long one too...please..![]()

I think that I slept wrong and totally jacked up my shoulder last night![]()
awww wow , isnt being royalty a pain ? but I'll gladly kiss you more, c'mere![]()

