Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I Think I did too ...I think I just had my first laugh of the day.

I think you should turn around so all of us can see you skip.

I Think that's ^^ the pot calling the kettle black ... *nods*![]()
I think.......how did you know I cooked with cast iron!.......oh wait.....I can't see you posts....![]()

I Think yer fibbin'.![]()
I think I feel guilty every time I spend money on myself.![]()
*nods*
I think you should get some shoes to make yourself feel better![]()
Y'think? Hmmm....there's always room for shooooooes!?
I think I need to look good on-camera tomorrow. I hate on-camera. Sigh.
Camera?!![]()
I think we need to talk!!!

*Snort!* WORK camera.
I think someone needs to advise me on wardrobe options.![]()

I Think I'm going to get my ass handed to me today when I walk into that lab.![]()

OOOH. *puts hands on {{{PI}}}'s ass*
I was a biochemistry major. Can I help.![]()
