Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Coffee spew.He may have thought (looking at your AV) that you already had the buns covered, and didn't need biscuits. Though how he would have come to the conclusion that you had buns COVERED defies explanation.

I think a self image of superiority made Hitler.....
I think I adore of all the women of Literotica!!!



I think F7 is going for some kinda record!![]()

I think the Aliens have finally left, I only wish I could understand the cartoons they left behind!![]()


I think....they left Obama to translate for you.![]()
I think it's all a bunch of crap.

I Think ..... fuck 'em all.![]()
I think.........http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/koalabear_photo/sign0187.gif.....it sure is!
I Think ..... fuck 'em all.![]()
I think.......*gets in line*......oh wait you are on iggy.......![]()

I Think you can take me off iggy now. I'll behave.![]()