fathom7
Smoooooooth
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2004
- Posts
- 26,708
It's Anatomy and Physiology so ..... yea.![]()
*reaches around for other anatomical parts*
Here -- let me describe this one to ya.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's Anatomy and Physiology so ..... yea.![]()
*reaches around for other anatomical parts*
Here -- let me describe this one to ya.![]()

I Think you do a very nice job with description.![]()

*starts to write answers to questions on her body*
Here this will help with the pop quiz.![]()

I think Gracie will be jealous that I went shoe shopping without her again... and found a sexy pair of black kneehigh boots that fit like a dream![]()
![]()


I think you'd better take a picture of said kneehigh boots!!!
*scowls* You're makin' this a habit, Molly!
![]()

I think I posted a pic in the Bump and Grind thread...
![]()
It's the last pair for a while, I swear *makes Girl Scout sign*

I think I'm on my way up there to steal myself a pair of boots
How long is a while? Til . . . next weekend?![]()
I think they were so affordable I couldn't possibly turn them down!![]()
And not for months, I swear! I've bought three pairs in the past month, and I'm broke!![]()

I think . . .THREE pair?! *grins* Means you shouldn't shoe shop for 6 months
![]()

I think I posted a pic in the Bump and Grind thread...
![]()
It's the last pair for a while, I swear *makes Girl Scout sign*
That's a little harsh, isn't it?![]()
I think . . . no! One month for each shoe![]()
I think it should be one month per pair![]()
I think the punishee shouldn't get a say in the punishment!!! Snort!


I think... shoe nazi![]()
I think I'm sorry- Gracie says I can't shoe shop for six monthsI Think I want to go shoe shopping with Molly now.![]()
*shakes head* I think I know you're rightSnort! I think you wouldn't be able to control yourself for six months anyway![]()
![]()

I think I'm sorry- Gracie says I can't shoe shop for six months![]()
*shakes head* I think I know you're right![]()

I Think I could sway Gracie's way of thinking with a stop at Starbucks.![]()


I Think I could sway Gracie's way of thinking with a stop at Starbucks.![]()

I think.........wow! Obama to quadruple taxes on shoes and Starbucks!......![]()