TheCarver
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2008
- Posts
- 5,282
I Think I need a drink ~ who's joining me?![]()
I think I'll join you. I have a fully stocked bar.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I Think I need a drink ~ who's joining me?![]()
I think I'll join you. I have a fully stocked bar.
I Think that sounds wonderful.
I think you should tell me what you want and I can make you a drink.

I think i know that bum![]()
I Think I'd like a tom collins red ~ if you have mix that is
I think i would like to know that bum (in a biblical sence)
I think you could probably meat it as long you don;t mind Appy watching.




Ummm ... I Think he meant mine.
And I Think a collins is sweet and sour mix, gin, club soda, and grenadine
I think...I would say...TOO MANY BUMS...but there's no such thing
*huggles the bums*
Carver: I'm good sweetness, *twangs* Better now
Snuggle PI! *Gropeysnuggles* pssst wanna have a slumber party tonight?![]()
![]()
I think...I would say...TOO MANY BUMS...but there's no such thing
*huggles the bums*
Carver: I'm good sweetness, *twangs* Better now
Snuggle PI! *Gropeysnuggles* pssst wanna have a slumber party tonight?![]()
![]()

I Think I'd like that slumber party APpy!![]()
![]()
I Think I'd like that slumber party APpy!![]()
![]()
I think that´s a great idea![]()

You can "slumber" with me if ya want to.![]()


I think {{{{KB}}}} just got back from the AM Pic thread.