I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're a whole buncha fun Gracie :D

I think you're just bein' a sweetheart, {{{Molly}}} :eek:

Pssst. But tell that to my friend, Danny, cause he's givin' me the silent treatment . . . sorta. "SONOFABITCHGRACIE!" doesn't really count as talkin', I don't think. :D
 
I think you're just bein' a sweetheart, {{{Molly}}} :eek:

Pssst. But tell that to my friend, Danny, cause he's givin' me the silent treatment . . . sorta. "SONOFABITCHGRACIE!" doesn't really count as talkin', I don't think. :D

I think you're far too modest- fun, smart girls are few and far between, you know! :D

If I ever come across Danny, I'll do my best to convince him for ya ;)
 
I think you're far too modest- fun, smart girls are few and far between, you know! :D

If I ever come across Danny, I'll do my best to convince him for ya ;)

I think I'm really not but I loves ya anyway :rose::rose:

Snort! Thank you. And tie his shoes together for me again, too, will ya? :D

I think I better be off for a while to get some things done. Catch up with ya later, Molly :)
 
I think I'm really not but I loves ya anyway :rose::rose:

Snort! Thank you. And tie his shoes together for me again, too, will ya? :D

I think I better be off for a while to get some things done. Catch up with ya later, Molly :)

I think you're wrong, but I won't be argumentative right now as you leave ;)

No worries- I'll get the fucker :D ;)

I think you should be productive- I'm doing homework while I post :D
 
I think you are probably right molly... I just read her story, between that and the panties...not innocent
but very sexy and i want to nibble along the edge of those panties
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top