MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2007
- Posts
- 37,681
I think awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww {{{{{Molly}}}}}!!!
I think you just wanna catch me on a question thread so you can make me curse at my monitor!![]()
I think you've got the wrong girl!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww {{{{{Molly}}}}}!!!
I think you just wanna catch me on a question thread so you can make me curse at my monitor!![]()

I think you've got the wrong girl!![]()
![]()

Snort! I think you enjoy imaginin' me squirmin' uncomfortably . . . practically darin' me to skip over questions!![]()
I think I'll share a secret with you: I ask you questions that I wouldn't want to answer- and I think you do the same for me![]()
I think . . . hold on a sec . . . *adjusts halo* . . . I would neverrrrr do that to you.
I think your pointy tail knocked the halo askew![]()
I thinkhow'd you know I was wearin' it in the wrong place?

I think... I see you![]()
And why aren't you wearing any pants?!?!?!
![]()

I think I'm embarrassed to tell you I left 'em on the roof!![]()

I think that's a strange place for pants, but who am I to throw stones?![]()

I think you've probably left 'em in stranger places! Not my pants. Yours.![]()
I think you must have heard about me losing my shirt on a beach in the Dominican Republic in the moonlighthehe


I think I'm snortin' up a storm here and wanna know more details!![]()
I think I had a couple drinks, went into the ocean with my travel buddies, and had to run back to the room clutching my skirt and, well, I thought my shirt, when the security guard radioed for the male staff to come and have a gander at the pretty Canadian girls frolicking in the oceanhehe

I think . . . *dies snortin'* better you than me![]()
heheI think I really liked that shirt... but I liked the skirt more, so 'tis okay![]()
I think I'm glad you enjoyed my embarrassmenthehe

Snortsnort! I think it's funny you should bring embarrassment up . . . have I got a story for you![]()

I think I've got to hear this one!![]()
AWWWW Gracoeopaosde whsa makess yooooo ltkin I cannt handle it.![]()
I think that your story kinda scared me!I think all I can tell you here is that it involved several different doctors, a needle, a scalpel and my embarrassment . . . and ended with me accusin' all medical professionals of bein' sadists in disguise.![]()
I think you should share with friendsI think I'll have another shot of tequila.
I think that your story kinda scared me!*rubs ass in sympathy for yours*
I think... {{{{{Gracie}}}}} hehe
I think you should share with friends![]()
I think . . . scared YOU? Snortsnortsnort! {{{{Molly}}}}
I think Molly's right.
