I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, perhaps, I should forget this conversation ever happened and that you would like for me to think you are a right bastard and that I should watch my step around you. Is that correct? :D

I think i'm at a loss for words :eek:..

Do whatever you like sweetie
 
I think i'm at a loss for words :eek:..

Do whatever you like sweetie

I think you may have taken my joke the wrong way.

I think I owe you an apology.

I think I would like for you to accept it.

I think I'll arrange surgery to remove this foot from my mouth ...

:eek:
 
I think I'm gonna do my damnedest not to let people get to me . . . think whatever you want about me. I think the people that matter know better.
 
I think...I should be interacting with more people from here, and that I hope I'm noticed!
 
I think I need to learn to take my heart out and leave it somewhere so I dont get to attached so easily
 
I Think people who bang into you with their shopping carts ~ despite the fact you attempted to move out of their way ~ and then give you the dirty look should be poked in the eye repeatedly with a shrimp fork.

I'm sorry ~ but that broad made me MAD! :mad:
 
I think.....I'm glad some posters are on ignore, so I can't see they violent posts.:cool:
 
I think I better get some other stuff done.

*hands panties back to {{{{PI}}}}*
 
I think awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww {{{{{Molly}}}}}!!! :rose::rose:

I think you just wanna catch me on a question thread so you can make me curse at my monitor! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top