I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have some Hershey chocolate too! I'll check the fridge...;)

:kiss:........for the midget
:heart: for Kuvi
And a swift kick in the ass for being a wonderful mouthy biatch!

I think Corbal is hoping for a spanking this evening. That's the only explanation for her sassy mouth. *spanks my bitches ass*

Bitch.jpg

I think I have a new friend on FB ...

:kiss:

I think that av is incredible.

I think I'm very much looking forward to this new life, and new place to live. I think I'll get through the moving and getting there just fine, I have some incredible support. I think I would have liked to had more than just a few days. I think I have enjoyed this place very much...it was a wonderful respite. I think I left a lot of anger when I came here and this place helped me slow down, lose a lot of that anger, and learn to feel peace.

I think I am ready to move on to bigger and better things and new challenges. I'm ready to grow as a person even more than I have in the last couple of months. I think I'll miss it here and some of the people, but I know in my heart its the right move for me. I think God is leading me somewhere I really need to be.

While I'm not sure what God thinks of literotica, he did help me find her here.
I think she is the most precious and special thing in the world. I love and cherish her, I adore her, I respect and care for her so deeply that I feel overwhelmed with emotions sometimes. I think we'll both get rid of the last of our baggage and live full, rich lives together. I think I love her even more than I love myself.

I think that av is incredible.

I think I'm very much looking forward to this new life, and new place to live. I think I'll get through the moving and getting there just fine, I have some incredible support. I think I would have liked to had more than just a few days. I think I have enjoyed this place very much...it was a wonderful respite. I think I left a lot of anger when I came here and this place helped me slow down, lose a lot of that anger, and learn to feel peace.

I think I am ready to move on to bigger and better things and new challenges. I'm ready to grow as a person even more than I have in the last couple of months. I think I'll miss it here and some of the people, but I know in my heart its the right move for me. I think God is leading me somewhere I really need to be.

While I'm not sure what God thinks of literotica, he did help me find her here.
I think she is the most precious and special thing in the world. I love and cherish her, I adore her, I respect and care for her so deeply that I feel overwhelmed with emotions sometimes. I think we'll both get rid of the last of our baggage and live full, rich lives together. I think I love her even more than I love myself.

I think I understand that bolded bit very well. It is just as true for Nat and I, or as his mama used to say, "God writes straight on crooked lines." I imagine the lit lines to be pretty crooked.

I think we should talk Mr. Bovine Tosser...looks like you and I are in the same boat (or maybe moving van).

I think the BEST decision I ever made is the one that said, "you've found someone real, true, strong and amazing, top that with he loves you like mad. Then consider it only gets better and isn't likely ever to change ~ you'd be a fool K to not walk, but run toward that."

I think even in our disagreements we become stronger. It is an interesting change to have someone you can disagree with and not have them beat you about the head over it but discuss it as rational adults...I've never had that before.

I think in a few short weeks...***** for me, will not take a step toward the better, it will be a vault!

I think that I wish the very best for Mr. Cowslinger and his lady. I think that I wish the bestest too for for Ms. K and her man!!!!!

All of ya'll are the best........:)

I think I am hoping that Michigan has a big win against little brother!

I think that some people just suck.

I think that I should be getting ready instead of on here!

I think I'm getting ready to watch a Stephen King marathon of movies ...

wooooohooooo

I think I'm getting ready to watch a Stephen King marathon of movies ...

wooooohooooo
I think that sounds like fun Ms Texas, especially when curled up with you on the couch... Though the movie might get interupted

I think that sounds like fun Ms Texas, especially when curled up with you on the couch... Though the movie might get interupted

We are starting with Nightshift ...

Come on over, bring popcorn and I will supply everything else.

;)

I think that some of the FB photos I looked at today made me smile widely.

I think that I have to find a dress for my niece's wedding and I'm not alllll that motivated just yet.

I think that it's important to make room for each phase of your life to have time to resolve before starting a new one.

I think that has caused me to miss out on some experiences, but that's sort of the cost of having a belief you live by. :rose:

I think the feeling of fingers rubbing over defuzzed skin, with or without cocoa butter, body oil or other lubricant, is one of the sweetest and simplest pleasures.

I think the feeling of nipples rubbing over a man's body, silky against the harsher texture of his skin and hair, is shiver-worthy. I think the idea of it is sweet, indeed. :heart:

I think I need to stop thinking and get off....this computer. :D

I think that some of the FB photos I looked at today made me smile widely.

I think that I have to find a dress for my niece's wedding and I'm not alllll that motivated just yet.

I think that it's important to make room for each phase of your life to have time to resolve before starting a new one.

I think that has caused me to miss out on some experiences, but that's sort of the cost of having a belief you live by. :rose:

I think the feeling of fingers rubbing over defuzzed skin, with or without cocoa butter, body oil or other lubricant, is one of the sweetest and simplest pleasures.

I think the feeling of nipples rubbing over a man's body, silky against the harsher texture of his skin and hair, is shiver-worthy. I think the idea of it is sweet, indeed. :heart:

I think I need to stop thinking and get off....this computer. :D

I think seeing the crvyone made me smile ...

:kiss:

I think post it notes are a great invention

I think saying that made me think of Romy and Michele's High School Reunion.

I think I need to take all my sticky notes, and saved lists and do a merge of sorts this week.

I think someone needs to switch over my laundry for me

I think I'm really really tired

I think I need a good cup of coffee (not a craptastic cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back