I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if you come across a thread where a couple of people are on a roll it's best to just not comment versus interupting the flow.. seems rude to me. I often avoid doing that.

I think that if you come across a thread where a couple of people are on a roll it's best to just not comment versus interupting the flow.. seems rude to me. I often avoid doing that.

I think sometimes it's fun to have a 3rd person jump in and make the discussion more interesting.

I think I had 2 very wonderful moments at work today...one was a very funny phone conversation, and the other was being described as a "rock-star" by my supervisor.

I think I had 2 very wonderful moments at work today...one was a very funny phone conversation, and the other was being described as a "rock-star" by my supervisor.

I think your supervisor is correct - you ARE a rock-star! :D

I think these two both rock, and where the hell is Corbal. I did not give that bitch permission to not be on tonight!!!

I think I was out watching the races and am about ready for sleep! I was beckoned by a midget.....where is she? :D

I think masturbation is like procrastination.....in the end you only end up fuckong yourself....;)

giggles.... as she drinks her water... hands Corbal the skittles, and asks her to pass the refrigerated junior mints.

I think Ironman ate all the banana laffy taffy, dammit!

I think I was out watching the races and am about ready for sleep! I was beckoned by a midget.....where is she? :D

I think, OH HELL NO SHE DID NOT JUST CALL ME A MIDGET!!!! I think hoochie needs to give me a kiss or two, c'mere bitch!

giggles.... as she drinks her water... hands Corbal the skittles, and asks her to pass the refrigerated junior mints.

I think I have some Hershey chocolate too! I'll check the fridge...;)
I think, OH HELL NO SHE DID NOT JUST CALL ME A MIDGET!!!! I think hoochie needs to give me a kiss or two, c'mere bitch!

:kiss:........for the midget
:heart: for Kuvi
And a swift kick in the ass for being a wonderful mouthy biatch!

I think I have some Hershey chocolate too! I'll check the fridge...;)

:kiss:........for the midget
:heart: for Kuvi
And a swift kick in the ass for being a wonderful mouthy biatch!

I think these ladies crack me the fuck up! :D

I think you're right there IM

I think Death by Chocolate wouldn't be a bad way to go

I think Jon is right too, ET loved his Reeses Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back