I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is ballsy to start an ampic thread. I will have to say that if you are going to start one you should at least clean up the room you are taking pictures in. No matter how sexy you try to be if I see clothes, trash and empty beer bottles all over the room behind you, well you have defeated your purpose before you even start.

I think it is ballsy to start an ampic thread. I will have to say that if you are going to start one you should at least clean up the room you are taking pictures in. No matter how sexy you try to be if I see clothes, trash and empty beer bottles all over the room behind you, well you have defeated your purpose before you even start.

Haven't seen your red jammies, what's going on? :)

I think I am off to a high school football game with a bunch of people I went to high school with, to watch my #4 ranked alma mater kick the shit out of one of the local area high school teams...

I think it has be over 30 years since I have seen some of these people.

I think this might be fun.

I think all of you here should keep it hot and sexy... ;)

I think I am off to a high school football game with a bunch of people I went to high school with, to watch my #4 ranked alma mater kick the shit out of one of the local area high school teams...

I think it has be over 30 years since I have seen some of these people.

I think this might be fun.

I think all of you here should keep it hot and sexy... ;)

I think you will get some tonight. Mmm it's a full moon. : )

I think it's going to be a long night and hopefully missing any tornados...I know I want a blowjob..but not that kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back