I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if my work could see my google history I would be out of a job and I would have a lot of explaining to do to my friends and family

I think if my work could see my google history I would be out of a job and I would have a lot of explaining to do to my friends and family

I think if you are on a company computer you might be surprised as to what kind of access they have and what they are monitoring.

I think today is just going to be one of those days for crying... i'm so very tired of losing people/things...

i miss my mom every single god damn day and i think that will never change...

i think my relationships with both of my sisters may be beyond repair

I think i'm at peace with the history with my dad but i'll never forgive him... he was well loved and respected but he sucked at being a dad.

i think that's enough feeling sad before i make people wanna punch me.

I think today is just going to be one of those days for crying... i'm so very tired of losing people/things...

I think i'm at peace with the history with my dad but i'll never forgive him... he was well loved and respected but he sucked at being a dad.

I think I understand, and here's a ((HUG)) :rose:

I think that I'm going to have to start voice chatting more with people that have accents because that was just delightful... :)

I think I may have to learn some accents. Pity I can't type in one other than a very bad german one and that isn't exactly appealing other than from a comedic standpoint and that with limited application.
:rose:

I think me waking up and being sniffly and throat hurting is never a good way to start a Friday.... I hope its just allergies.

I think people on this site are quite understanding of your feelings and would never wanna punch you.

(((hugs)))

I hope today you feel better. :rose:

I think I should grab some breakfast, but it's been a long time since the spouse and I have had an opportunity to eat breakfast somewhere together, so I'm holding out for him to get his ass home from an early morning kayaking trip. This whole working on your marriage is hungry work. :rolleyes:

I think I have way too much to do today to be playing on Lit already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back