I object to the use of fat cunt.

parodyluvr75

Owl of Minerva
Not only is it an unoriginal dull insult...

But according to lit unwritten laws, most women on lit are men, I therefore suggest that 'tiny flaccid cock' should be substituted as an appropriate insult. This despite the fact attested to in pms, that all lit men have hard and ready, eleven inch spears of love.

Except Blob, he's the only man who doesn't claim to have a huge unnatural love muscle.

If Blob reads this, please don't post your rocket to Russia, I've a Mr. Bill phobia.

Lovingly,

Parody

But according to lit unwritten laws, most women on lit are men, I therefore suggest that 'tiny flaccid cock' should be substituted as an appropriate insult. This despite the fact attested to in pms, that all lit men have hard and ready, eleven inch spears of love.

Except Blob, he's the only man who doesn't claim to have a huge unnatural love muscle.

If Blob reads this, please don't post your rocket to Russia, I've a Mr. Bill phobia.

Lovingly,

Parody

I agree, come on. People here write, right? Insult each other creatively. You all seem to have spectacular vocabularies and a firm grasp of the use of swear words, so why is "fat cunt" the go to insult?

Lovingly,

Parody

It's definitely unoriginal, but on par with someone who peaked in junior high. Which just makes them sad.

I agree, come on. People here write, right? Insult each other creatively. You all seem to have spectacular vocabularies and a firm grasp of the use of swear words, so why is "fat cunt" the go to insult?

You've seen my honeydripper. Isn't it magnificent?

You're not the first woman to palm yourself at the thought of my cream-filled love sponge.

I think you just won a spot in my "Horrible pet names for Genitalia" list. It's not quite "Mighty Man Noodle" bad, but that was still pretty bad.

I think you just won a spot in my "Horrible pet names for Genitalia" list. It's not quite "Mighty Man Noodle" bad, but that was still pretty bad.

Does this list include pictures to go along with the names? A Field Guide to North American Man Meat, as it were?

No, but it does include the name of the fanfic or the name of the person who said it.

You should start an Audubon book of diddle sticks, complete with high resolution reproductions of said diddle sticks recreating classic scenes from American cinema.

"fat cunt" is so unappealing to me...

...I prefer meaty vagina with pronounced labia swathed and dripping in girljuice to sate my loving tongue and yearning lips.

You should start an Audubon book of diddle sticks, complete with high resolution reproductions of said diddle sticks recreating classic scenes from American cinema.

Diddle Sticks has been recorded already, you're going to have to try harder if you want the top spot.

Back