I.M.Fauve Gallery here and/or there

Here cums Santa Clause, here cums Santa Clause.

attachment.php

That bed post for the other 364 days of her year? ;)

added a pic to this post...to post in another thread. Didn't want to bump this up and disrupt the "flow"

Now, that pic of the guy at the checkout counter is truly a throw-back to Robert Crumb's self-portraits.

Funny thing is that he has third-party verification of correct scale for all body parts.

*Generally the male protogagonist(s) is/are me.:D
It's all part of my fantasy.

Yup, the same was true for Crumb. You are both great artists who present fantasy through drawings that have detailed realism.

Personally, I'm not interested in drawings that strive to portray idealism. However, when an artist brings mundane details to the forefront, that realism draws me into their fantasy world.

For me, this applies to other forms of art, also. For example, I fell asleep while watching Raiders of the Lost Arc, but was spellbound by Fargo.

I like the expression on her face, as I suspect she's giving him more than just a "taste!"

And those cones to the left of her head have a nice phallic vibe to them.

Very nicely done!

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
Make her scream!
69 Flavors < Link to "up front"

"Free Taste"! :D

f_6034293d66573.jpg

5 favorites, 2,581 views, score 4.46 (26 votes)...so not "Hot", 2 comments

I suspect that you're right that this being not terribly explicit (I can't see his dick going into her pussy dammit!!!) doesn't help the score. It does have a nice erotic tinge to it nonetheless. The detail of the car is nice, and it has a great nostalgic look to it.

This is probably just me, but off in the distance it looks a little like Stonehenge, though I'm sure it's supposed to be something else.

Curious.

Kinda funny — this one — Night Moves < Link to "Up Front"
is now my lowest scoring image at 3.88

edit: Oops! It is one of my lowest scoring images.
Alpaca and Woman is 3.6 and
Beauty, the awakening is 3.8.
While Black Pearl Pirate is 3.89

It seems that color images, generally tend to score better. It isn't very explicit, so that probably factors. It has 5 "favorites":heart: , which is "good", though not "great".
At one point it did have a H

Hard to know what's happening without comments.

f_6043ab5d1e9be.jpg

Thank you, LadyJS. I imagine she will return the f(l)avor ;) and lick his "cone"

You're welcome! And I think you're right about him getting his cone licked :D

I've drawn quite a few images that do show "his dick going into her pussy", as that is a view I enjoy.:)

I did make the effort to find reference of actual '60 Chevys.

The careless tree line silhouettes do have a bit of a Stone Henge feel — accidentally.

It's still a very nice piece of work. I don't necessarily have to see "his dick going into her pussy" to appreciate the eroticism of a piece of art. In this particular case, I think "less is more" works, at least it does for me.

More great work! By the way, just to ask, have you ever done a rimming/asslicking pic before?

Thank you, Starlust.
I have not. It's not that I am averse to the "act" (I've partaken :D ) , just not been high on my visual interests. Perhaps I'll get to it at some point. I think that some of my pussy licking drawings, could be "read' as ass-licking.

I think you may have commented on one before.
This one is close.

Queen is also "close"

could be....;)

I know, you'd like to see some direct contact, visually displayed.

Yes, it was the top one I commented on. I guess I should have said 'have you INTENTIONALLY done a rimming pic before?', lol.

I like this one, too. Unfortunately I'm not that small or flexible to attempt something like this :(

And who's the voyeur in the rear view mirror?

Car Ride < Link to "Up Front"

Based on a real experience. Very hot and intense. Luckily she is small and flexible (and enthusiastic).

f_6031b5853a43e.jpg

4 Favorites:heart:, 2,149 views, this one actually has the Hot rating 4.53 out of 17 (still can't generate a lot votes or comments), 4 comments (1 being my response :rolleyes: )

Nothing wrong with heavy cummers. Some of us like them :D

She certainly does seem to be enjoying the results based from the expression on her face!

What's that on her left hip? I can't make it out?

D see-Cups < link to "Up Front"
Her cups runneth over... her cleavage does too, as does her mouth.
Yeah, like many men, I have a bit of an obsession with large volumes of cum.:D

I used to cum "a lot". Recently the output is more diminished. I suppose that's good for that woman, who doesn't like cum (in her, on her, certainly not in her mouth) :(

f_60370f4922130.jpg

4 favorites :heart:, 3,025 views, 4.68 out of 25 votes which makes it Hot, Only 1 comment (by a figment)

Curious.

Kinda funny — this one — Night Moves < Link to "Up Front"
is now my lowest scoring image at 3.88

edit: Oops! It is one of my lowest scoring images.
Alpaca and Woman is 3.6 and
Beauty, the awakening is 3.8.
While Black Pearl Pirate is 3.89

It seems that color images, generally tend to score better. It isn't very explicit, so that probably factors. It has 5 "favorites":heart: , which is "good", though not "great".
At one point it did have a H

Hard to know what's happening without comments.

f_6043ab5d1e9be.jpg

I like this one!

I think having that dagger so close to her face and eye is what is giving her the look of reluctance, as her eyes are certainly focused on it. So much so that she doesn't appear to notice what he's doing with the belaying pin :eek:

Not to mention what he might be saying to her, seeing that his mouth is so close to her ear. So, to me, it does give off a noncon vibe.

Belaying Pin < link to "up front"

She looks a bit more reluctant than she really is. ;)

f_60462e2330004.jpg

2,701 views, 2 favorites :heart:, 4.31 out of 16 votes — not Hot, 4 comments (1 is my response and another is an illusion)

Back