I.M.Fauve Gallery here and/or there

an off-shoot from MerMay, continuing the sea theme and because of 29*'s thread on work in progress... here's a bit of progression on "Ocean Spray" (aka Lapping Waves)

Pencil drawing, freehand on paper from imagination. No mouse.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Horizon, I think I simply laid another sheet of paper over as a crude mask.
attachment.php

color added with airbrush tool on separate layer (set to multiply) in Photoshop.
may have used track pad, or mouse! Pretty sure that I did not bust out the tablet, as there does not appear to be any variation in line weight.
attachment.php

I like these!
:):):):):)

I like this progression. . To me it looks looks a frog going down. But is that french?

Initial reactions. Her face, so pleasant, so pleasured. Her mouth, perfect, making noise. The flush of her cheeks, must be near. Her tits, perfect globes, i bet you had fun. Her muscular legs, you holding one up. Your muscular arms. Your face, peering over, eyes open, intent on her pleasure. Well done.

I pop in these threads time to time as a fellow artist, but do you have a website or IG for your art? Stella is still around?

Yes, have written a vaguely tongue-in-cheek short concerning male milking. Could have done with the odd illustration...

Yes, how DO these artists find the time to create such great things? Is it possible they're neglecting other matters, one wonders..?

Back