I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a treadmill guys this treadmill is the one with the TV am excited because now I week up at five in the morning and ether walk, jog, or run for 30 minutes before I get ready for school ...I have so much energy now

I recall there being a few Canadians on this thread, so Happy Canada Day to any who may be lurking about.

BrettJ in Canada

Happy Canada day BrettJ !
Justine42D I'm good. Going earring shopping in a bit with some great coupons !! Do you have a "Claire's" there where you are ?

Thanks NRSE and good morning.

Shoot, if you had told me you were going lingerie shopping, I could've enjoyed a nice fantasy.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello everyone :)

it is a rare treat when I'm awake during the day now a days.

Lovely time to rub a little! :)

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians here. Our breakfast went well although they postponed the parade and fireworks due to weather until next Saturday - like they know what the weather will be then....bah!

GM April, SBroadB9and TheOlder :). Saturday at work was ok. Yesterday was MANIC. I am on edge expecting a call from my Supervisor to fuss at me over "equipment issues".
I know the feeling....... :( hope the call isn't too bad, good luck
I bought a treadmill guys this treadmill is the one with the TV am excited because now I week up at five in the morning and ether walk, jog, or run for 30 minutes before I get ready for school ...I have so much energy now
That's great justine, I usually go walking when I get up, and ur right it gives you so much energy... well worth the effort
I recall there being a few Canadians on this thread, so Happy Canada Day to any who may be lurking about.

BrettJ in Canada

Happy Canada day Brett and everyone else too.......

I know the feeling....... :( hope the call isn't too bad, good luck

That's great justine, I usually go walking when I get up, and ur right it gives you so much energy... well worth the effort

Happy Canada day Brett and everyone else too.......

And you just think more clearly

I....

Dug up posts.
Sledgehammered concrete off the posts.
Worked stripped screws out of boards.
Cut wood and nails with a power saw.
Carried wood to a truck.
Sledgehammered stubborn posts till they jumped loose.
Removed bolts without power tools.
Earned fifty bucks and ate a huge sausage gravy breakfast yesterday.

I....

Dug up posts.
Carried wood to a truck.

Wow..

I....

Dug up posts.
Carried wood to a truck.

I have the million dollar question............... was the gravy homemade? Or did u buy it?? :D

I have the million dollar question............... was the gravy homemade? Or did u buy it?? :D

Home made and I bought it. It was at a place called the dawg house and they served it in a giant dog bowl. It was silly but it tasted really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back