I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving all the kisses I'm getting now.

BG. This is terribly forward, but show TA a little of your wonderful body, I am feeling really bad in a good way today, do you think we should see his cock TA ?
Shakes at saying this outragous thing, but just can't help myself today, you know how shy I am ?!

Well you two certainly know how to make a guy happy, glad you're going great TA.

Fearing rejection, undoes BG's flies, loosens the hardening, glorious cock from his pants, holding it, looks TA in the eye. "Do you want to taste TA"
Wondering what BG and TA will do now ????

BG. This is terribly forward, but show TA a little of your wonderful body, I am feeling really bad in a good way today, do you think we should see his cock TA ?
Shakes at saying this outragous thing, but just can't help myself today, you know how shy I am ?!

(wraps my arms around rishfun.) your so cute when you get all shy...

Fearing rejection, undoes BG's flies, loosens the hardening, glorious cock from his pants, holding it, looks TA in the eye. "Do you want to taste TA"
Wondering what BG and TA will do now ????

mmm yes i would love a taste. (i press my lips to richs. kissing slowly and passionatly) mmm rich you taste so good...

(wraps my arms around rishfun.) your so cute when you get all shy...

Oh God your kisses taste so sweet and lovely, you body so sexy, whilst still holding BG's wonderful cockG
Thanks, I am very shy today.
BG, you could slap me, put your cock away, or wait to see what TA does, feeling my warm hand on your hot prick.
TA, you could ignore this cock, which you look at now, or would you like to taste it ?

Last edited:
TA, Thanks, I am very shy today.
BG, you could slap me, put your cock away, or wait to see what TA does, feeling my warm hand on your hot prick.
TA, you could ignore this cock, which you look at now, or would you like to taste it ?

(i leaned down and lick the tip slowly) mmm

Oh god yes, it feels wonderful, just what I need after a hard day!

TA and both you want you to feel better, to release that tension, feel happier and more relaxed, and looking at TA working on your cock with her hot mouth is a great way, while I feel your full, lovely balls.
Kissing you now on the lips too.....

TA and both you want you to feel better, to release that tension, feel happier and more relaxed, and looking at TA working on your cock with her hot mouth is a great way, while I feel your full, lovely balls.
Kissing you now on the lips too.....

Mmmm... feels so good being the centre of attention for two sexy people like you and TA.

First timer here.....hello to everyone...and a special hello to the lustful, sensual women of this thread !

Older men generally are more polite and ready to throw out the compliments, it is something I have noticed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back